All Comments on 'Morally Ambivalent Mother'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mother/son screwing

I like this story very much. There is just something about a mother and son that screw. It is by far the best sex. The ultimate pleasure is when mom and son french kiss and he shoots his load of seed deep inside his mom's pussy!

andre94uandre94uabout 14 years ago
The story deserved better writing

Long and boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fuck thats HOT!!!! I wish she was my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very good story, and the anon...

who wrote "mother/son screwing" sure got it right. There's nothing like a boy sliding his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his hot young balls up the same cunt he once came out of as a little baby. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's warm creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i m have read just one page n its just bullshit.

i want you to write a story about mother in law n she is very abusive, horny n she got crush on her own son in law. she enjoy sex with dirty talk.

when she gets pissed of she talks all shit everywhere.just like she says bhen chod mader chod but even worse of that randi khujli zida hogai hai tho ja ke kira dalde apni phudi main. bara sa muli dal appni gand main.

and while fucking with son in law talks about his mother and her parts. even she asks weather her son in law wants to fuck his own mother.she says she is like her mother.

you might get the idea??

looking forward to read the story.

thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES