Morally Ambivalent Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess... I'm not sure there IS a difference." I admitted.

The room was filled with a heavy silence for a while as the two of us considered the implications of what we'd discussed.

"I'll be honest with you; I think it's actually quite kinky." I eventually said, taking a large swig of coke and placing the empty can back on the table.

"Really? So why have you been giving me a hard time about it?" She asked. She seemed to relax a little now.

"I haven't, I just wanted to know what you thought about it. I wanted you to think about it a little. I have a feeling poor Mobeen has done a lot of thinking about it!"

She poked me playfully. "Don't say that. I'd hate to think I've been giving him the wrong signals."

"You couldn't help it if you tried. You're intoxicating and even Mobeen has fallen under your spell."

"Shut up, you." She laughed playfully. "Anyway, like I said before, I'm sure it's all Karen's idea."

"Karen's idea that Mobeen is also keen on." I added. "And that, it turns out, you don't really have any moral objections to." I turned to her with a perverse grin. "I think you should explore the possibilities before you flat out refuse."

"WHAT??" She asked, incredulous about the prospect. "You think I should ... with my own son?"

"That's not what I said. I didn't say you should 'anything' with your own son. I said you should 'explore the possibilities'. It seems a shame that three open minded and consenting adults shouldn't enjoy themselves. It's nobodies business but theirs. You can't tell me you're not even a little curious about it."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it."

"I KNOW you'd be lying. I know YOU. You KNOW I know you better than that. For a moment, regardless of how long you entertained the idea, you did think about joining your son and Karen. Didn't you?"

"OK, I did, ok? Is that what you wanted me to admit to?"

I grinned at her widely; she smiled back at me as the two of use shared a moment of devious perversity.

"So what's stopping you?" I asked, pushing the issue.

"Well not much by the looks of it. You've made that much pretty clear!"

"Indeed." I stared at her intently, relishing in the discomfort she was feeling.

"What?" She asked with a wry smile.

"So come on then, tell me about this thought you had. When you considered the possibility of saying 'yes'. How did you imagine it would turn out? How does the fantasy go?"

"Oh come on, you're not going to let this rest are you?"

"Are you serious? You've had fantasies about having a threesome with your son and his girlfriend and you think you can get away with not telling me about them?? Do I need to remind you of how kinky and perverted I am?"

She giggled playfully and rolled her eyes.

"Well, for a moment, I kinda imagined what it would be like. You know, the three of us. Together."

"Where?"

"Where, what?"

"Where did you imagine you were? Set the scene a little, woman!"

Sona's eye's twinkled as her mind raced with saucy thoughts.

"Oh, ha-ha, we're at home. In the living room. Me and Karen sitting on the sofa while Mobeen's watching us form the recliner."

"Clothed?"

"Yes, all of us are clothed. We're all sort of looking at each other nervously, not really knowing how to start."

"So you all know something's going to happen, or at least you all want 'something' to happen?"

"I think so. There's a bit of an electric excitement in the air."

"Is Mobeen watching you?"

"He's watching us both. Me and Karen. But I get the feeling he's watching me more."

"Does that excite you?"

I watched as Sona's expression softened and she stared into the distance. Her voice became soft, almost a whisper as she continued relating her fantasy. It somehow sounded less like one she'd had and more like one she was having.

"Yes...it does. It makes me... tingle a little having him watch me like that. Having someone look me up and down like that. He makes me wonder what he's thinking."

"What do you think he's thinking?"

"I'm not sure. I'm a little anxious and nervous about the whole thing."

"What do you WANT him to be thinking?"

"Mmmm, I think I want him to like what he's seeing. Like how I look."

"Have you dressed up for him?"

"Yes, I'm dressed nice. I'm wearing a sheer top, skirt and sexy stockings. And some boots. Knee high boots. I'm dressed sexy."

"You must be an eyeful. Mobeen must like what he's seeing very much."

"I want him to like it. I've never worn anything like that in front of him before."

"He must be very excited to see through your sheer top."

"Yes, he is. It blew him away at first. He couldn't believe I was wearing such a thing. He could see my lacy bra through my top. It makes me feel so naughty."

"I think he's seen you in naughtier outfits. I'm sure he's seen some of your racier facebook pictures."

"Maybe, but those were for other guys. It's different this time."

"It sounds sexy. You've dressed sexy for him, haven't you?"

"I have. I want to excite him."

"So you must be very glad that he's checking you out. Eyeing your sexy figure. Getting turned on by how hot you are."

"I am, yes. It's getting me turned on knowing that he's getting turned on by me."

"Does Karen like what she sees?"

"Yes, Karen is ogling me openly. She's complimenting me on my figure. My legs. My sexy boots. She says I have nice boobs."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Really excited. She asks Mobeen what he thinks of my outfit."

"What does Mobeen say?"

"He likes it very much. He tells me how sexy I am. Karen asks him what he thinks of my boobs. I feel embarrassed, I can't believe she's asking him that."

"What does he say?"

"He says they look great. He says he loves that I wore my sheer top. He tells me how sexy my boobs look."

"How does that make you feel? Your son talking about your sexy boobs?"

"I feel a bit strange. Shy. Embarrassed and really turned on. It all feels so naughty."

"What happens next?"

"Karen edges closer to me, she puts her hand on my thigh and leans into me. She starts kissing the nape of my neck. I enjoy her soft kisses there, they tingle delightfully. She rubs her hand up and down my thigh. I watch as her hand creeps up and under my skirt slowly, higher and higher her hand keeps stroking my thigh."

"Are you touching her as well?"

"Yeah. I place my hand on her thigh but I feel shy to move my hand the way she is with me. But it still feels nice. She has soft skin. I can smell her perfume, it's very sexy."

"What's Mobeen doing?"

"He's watching us. Watching us being playful."

"Then what happens?"

"Karen's hand starts moving to the inside of my thigh. I close my legs a little. I don't want to but it's just a reaction. I feel a bit embarrassed. She's gentle with me. She kisses her way up my neck, along my chin and to my lips. She kisses me gently, softly. She tastes wonderful. I relax a little and her hand starts moving again along my inner thigh. I'm a bit more relaxed now. It feels so exciting having her hand there."

"I gasp when I suddenly feel her other hand cover my boob. It's unexpected and surprising at first. I've never been this far with a woman before. But her kisses are insistent. She's playful with me, reassuring me with her soft lips on mine. I let her squeeze my boob, it feels nice. She's very gentle with me."

"Her kisses start getting firmer now. Her mouth opens and she pushes her tongue into mine. I return her kisses, it's so exciting. She's a great kisser and soon we're both gasping and moaning into each others mouths."

"Her hand, the one under my skirt goes a little higher now. I can feel it getting close and I'm gasping for her to carry on. I really want her to touch my now and she knows it too. I'm pushing forward a little, pushing closer to her; I want her to know how turned on I am."

"Finally she touches me. She reaches my pussy and massages it from outside my thong panties. I've completely soaked the fabric, I'm so turned on. She smiles at me and tells me how wet I am and I feel a little embarrassed. Embarrassed that my excitement is so obvious. She kisses me again, it makes me feel better. Less shy about it."

"She tells me she's wet for me too and asks me to see. I reach under her skirt nervously. I'm so nervous and excited my hands are trembling. She's still massaging my cunt while I slowly reach for hers. I'm shocked to find she isn't wearing any panties. She's so wet, just like she says. I've never felt another woman's pussy before. She's so wet and slippery. I rub her pussy and she moans and kisses me. We play with each others pussies, massaging each others cunts while we kiss hungrily."

"She pulls her hand from my cunt and begins to unbutton my blouse. She's still kissing me, firmly and flicking her tongue into my mouth. She's such a great kisser and I feel like melting in her arms. I still play with her cunt, mashing her slippery pussy. She unbuttons my blouse completely and pushes the delicate fabric off my shoulders and down my arms. Quickly she unclips my bra from behind and I suddenly feel the lacy material fall away from my boobs, exposing them."

"I curl inwards, suddenly aware that my top half is pretty much naked. I feel shy about being nude. I'm very aware that Mobeen is watching us and it makes me very embarrassed to be naked like this in front of him."

"Karen doesn't allow me to hide my nudity though. Even while she's kissing me she pulls my blouse and bra away, exposing me properly. She then climbs behind me on the sofa and turns me to face Mobeen. We're both facing Mobeen now, Karen behind me, her legs stretched out either side of me and her chest pressed against my naked back. She's reaching around to my front and her hands are covering my boobs, cupping and squeezing them."

"Karen asks what Mobeen thinks of my boobs as she pulls her hands away. She lifts them up as if showing them off to him. I feel so embarrassed I can't look at him. My head is down; I'm just watching her hands play with my boobs. It's so exciting, feeling the embarrassment mixed in with the excitement of what her hands were doing. She squeezes and caresses them, pinching and tweaking on my sensitive nipples."

"What does Mobeen say?"

"He says I've got beautiful boobs. He says he likes my hard nipples."

"Do you like that he can see them? Do you like having Karen showing them off to him?"

"I love it. It's so exciting and kinky. I still can't look up at him though."

"Why?"

"I'm a bit scared of what I might see. I'm scared to see the lust in his eyes."

"Does Karen not make you look at him?"

"No, not yet, she has other ideas. She pushes my off the sofa and tells me stand up. As I get up she turns me around to face her. My back's facing Mobeen now. She pulls me closer, right to the foot of the sofa and starts to kiss and lick my tummy. She pushes her tongue into my belly button and it makes me giggle a little. She's so playful and seductive. She smiles at me; she's so beautiful and sexy. I feel her hands creep up under my skirt and along the outside of my thighs. I let her, I love what she's doing to me."

"She starts kissing my tummy again as I feel her hook her fingers into the waistband of my thong panties. I don't stop her; it feels so exciting knowing she's taking my panties off. I look down at her and she's just smiling a wicked smile at me as she pulls the thong down my legs and to my ankles. I look down to see the mess I've made in my panties, they're soaked. I step out of them and watch as she brings them to her nose and smells them. She's so kinky and hot. She tells me she loves the smell of my pussy. I feel a buzzing in my tummy when she tells me that. It sounds so naughty hearing her say it. She looks so sexy sniffing them."

"I'm shocked at what she does next; she throws my wet thong to Mobeen and tells him to smell them. I can hear him, inhaling deeply on my thong. It's so exciting knowing what he's doing. He's smelling my pussy as well and it's so hot."

"She smiles at me seductively as she scrunches up the hem of my skirt on either side and starts lifting. I stop her; I'm not ready for this just yet. I'm not ready to be completely naked yet. She just smiles at me understandingly. She lifts up just the front of my skirt for now, exposing me to her eyes only. She leans in and starts kissing all around. She teases me, kissing over my shaved pubes and around the inside of my thighs. I'm gasping now; it feels like torture, having her tease me like that. I place my hand on her head and gently press her to me. She knows what I want, what I need, but she's insisting on toying with me."

"Finally I feel her hot breath on my sensitive cunt and she begins licking my pussy. It feels like my head is going to explode as her gentle tongue teases my cunt. She spreads me open with her fingers and flicks her tongue over my clit. I push my pelvis forward; I want her to devour me. She licks and teases over my whole pussy, sucking on it and nibbling on my clit. Every now and then I feel her stiffen her tongue and probe into me. Its difficult form this position but she does it anyway. I press her hard against me, it feels incredible."

"I've heard women are much better at oral sex than men and I finally see it's true. She works magic on my cunt. She laps at my opening telling me how delicious my pussy is. I can feel my climax beginning in the pit of my stomach. She seems to sense it as well as she closes her mouth of my clit and sucks on it firmly. She mashes my clit with her tongue. My climax builds and builds and builds while she eats my pussy. Finally I can't hold back any longer and I hold her to my cunt and I feel my orgasm take hold. I feel a tingling in my teeth as bolts of electricity shoot through my body. I can feel an ache in my tummy as my clit throbs in delight. I feel my pussy clench and twitch in ecstasy as my toes curl and I let out gasp after gasp, panting deliriously."

"She's such a magnificent lover, she continues to lick and kiss my pussy, soothing my tingling clit while making sure I stay aroused and excited. She comes out from under my skirt and I stare down at her flushed face. She smiles up at me and I can't help but giggle a little at her wet face. She reaches up and pulls me down, pulling my face to hers and kisses me deeply. I can taste myself on her lips and in her mouth. We giggle a little from how slobbery the kiss is, with so much of my slimy juice on her face. I like it. It's so naughty and kinky."

"We keep kissing like that, playful delicate kisses over each others faces. I realise just how sweet a lover a woman can be and I'm excited about doing for her what she's done for me. She reaches up to the waste of my skirt and I can feel her hook her fingers into the waistband. I don't stop her this time. I'm too deeply satisfied to care as I feel her pull the skirt over my bum and down my legs. I'm completely naked now. I don't feel embarrassed anymore about being nude. I like it. I feel sexy, standing naked in front of her adoring eyes."

"It's only when she asks Mobeen what he thinks of my bum that I suddenly freeze and remember he's still with us. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm completely naked. Not only that, but in this position, bent over at the waste with my back facing him, he has a good view of my pussy as well. As if to emphasise the point, Karen presses on my lower back, forcing me to arch and push my bum out. She pushes my feet a little further apart so that I'm now properly exposing myself to Mobeen."

"How does that make you feel?"

"It feels so incredible. Just the thought of it. The thought of Mobeen seeing me like this, parading my cunt to him makes me so embarrassed and excited. Karen holds me like that; she makes sure I don't move, she won't allow me to hide my pussy from him. She makes a point of forcing me to pose so provocatively for him. It makes me want to do it more. I'm so excited about posing like that for him. I want to look sexy for him. I want him to be turned on by me; by the way I'm posing for him."

"Karen reaches between my legs and I feel her fingers slide up and down my pussy. I look at her pleadingly but she just smiles at me. I gasp as I feel her fingers slip into my cunt. She tells Mobeen how wet I am, and how tight my pussy was. I feel like I'm going to die with shame but at the same time it feels so exciting and I can feel myself getting wetter. I want to pose for him more. I realise part of me has always wanted to pose for him."

"Karen looks at me seductively and tells me that Mobeen loves seeing my pussy. She tells me how excited he is and how hot my pussy makes him. She then kisses me and whispers in my ear how my juicy pussy has made his cock really hard and how he is now pumping his massive prick while he watches her finger my juicy cunt."

"She asks me if I like this, if I'm enjoying parading my juicy cunt to my own son, if it makes me hot that my son has a hardon for me. I nod, despite myself. I don't want to admit it, I feel embarrassed to. But I nod, I can't help it. She grins at me wickedly because she can see my weakness."

"She calls me a slut. A dirty slut. A dirty cheap whore. Her nasty words just make me more turned on and I just keep gasping as her fingers keep pumping into my pussy."

"My head is spinning. I feel delirious and that I might lose my balance. Her probing fingers play with my cunt so expertly while her thumb begins to gently massage my tingling clit once again. She whispers how she's using her fingers to open me up for Mobeen's massive cock, how I'm going to love how he's going to stretch me open with it. She tells me what a fantastic lover he is and how I'm going to enjoy being fucked by him."

"She asks me if that's what I want. If I want her to open up my pussy for him. If I want her to get my pussy ready for Mobeen and his massive cock. I nod at her. I can't help myself now and I nod at her enthusiastically. She can see I feel so ashamed of myself for wanting this so bad but I can't help myself. The bitch knows it and she's torturing me now."

"She tells me to say it. She wants me to say how badly I need it now. She wants Mobeen to be able to hear me say how turned on I am, how I'm loving posing like this for him, how wet my pussy is knowing he's hot for me."

"I say it. Weakly at first. I'm scared and embarrassed and so, so turned on I don't feel I've got the strength."

"Karen's not satisfied. She holds my jaw and makes me look at her, look at how serious she is. She continues to fuck me with her fingers, slipping in and out of me easily. She makes me say it louder. She tells me to say it loud enough so Mobeen can hear it. He wants to hear his mother say it loud."

"I moan it out load. I'm on the brink of sobbing. My mind is a mush of shame and excitement I don't know what to do. I scream out that I'm so hot for Mobeen. I tell him that my pussy is soaking wet and throbbing for him. I'm admitting it to myself more than anything."

"Karen grins at me wickedly. The bitch is enjoying torturing me. She tells me to beg. To beg for Mobeen's cock. She wants me to beg him to give me is cock. She wants me to tell him that his mummy is begging to be filled by his massive cock."

"I do it. I moan it out loud. I'm gagging for it now. I can't help myself. I beg for it. I beg for Mobeen to give me his cock. I plead with him. I beg him to give it to me. I tell him how badly mummy needs his fat prick."

"Karen laughs at me and calls me a dirty slut. I nod. I repeat it myself. I tell her I'm such a dirty slut. I tell them both. I groan it out load that I'm such a dirty slut and I need to be fucked badly. I scream out for Mobeen to fuck me. Fuck his mummy like a cheap whore. Fuck me like the nasty slut that I am. I start moaning it and repeating it like a mad woman. Begging and pleading for Mobeen's cock."