Morally Ambivalent Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have let anyone or anything fuck me right now. Karen had got me so hot from fingering me and all the naughty things she'd been whispering in my ear and all the nasty things she'd made me say, all I want at this point is to be fucked."

"I feel Mobeen approach me from behind and as if in reaction I arch my back a little more, pushing my bum out to him, aiming my pussy out like a sex starved nymphomaniac, letting him know how badly I need this. I'm being completely shameless now. I want him to know I'm gagging for his cock now and that he can take me. Take me as hard as he wants. Take my pussy any way he wants. I want him to know that my pussy is completely his now."

"I'm whimpering now, like a mad woman. I'm whimpering and begging for cock. I plead to be fucked. I beg Mobeen to fuck me. To fuck his mummy. To fuck his mummy like the dirty cheap slut that she is. That I am."

"Karen reaches between my legs and I feel her take hold of Mobeen's cock and rub it up and down along my slit, coating his cockhead with my juices. It feels like a hot poker, pressing against my wet cunt. She then brings him to my opening, nuzzling his hot bulbous cockhead at my wanton pussy hole. My legs are trembling so bad I think I'm going to collapse."

"I feel him push, gently at first and then apply a bit more pressure as he realises how tight I still am. I clench my pussy, suddenly fearful of how he might hurt me with his big cock. He feels massive. But I can do nothing to stop him as my slimy cunt slowly stretches wider to swallow his massive cock."

"He takes hold of my hips and pulls me to him, pushing forward in mini thrusts as his fat cock invades my tight little pussy. Karen coos and strokes my face, as I pant and moan from the pain of being stretched open. She tells me how beautiful I am, how sexy and desirable."

"She tells me how I'm going to love being fucked by Mobeen. How his big cock would plough my tight little pussy and make me scream with pleasure."

"Slowly I feel the pain ease only to leave the delicious sensation of being stretched wide around his magnificently hard and hot cock. He begins fucking me, gently at first, easing into me bit by bit. He reaches around and gropes my little boobs, squeezing them within his big hands and tweaking the sensitive buds. I feel his breath, raspy and rough against the back of my neck as he grunts, thrusting his pelvis against me, plundering my wet cunt."

"Karen shuffles back on the sofa and I watch as she spreads her legs open and plays with herself. She massages her deliciously pink pussy and thrusts two fingers into her sopping cunt gasping and closing her eyes as she does so."

"Mobeen keeps pushing into my cunt, reaching deeper and deeper into me. I feel his massive cock open me up and claim ownership of my love canal, conquering it further than anyone else before. Soon, he's giving me long and powerful thrusts as he eventually bottoms out completely into me. I can feel the short prickly hairs at the base of his cock tickle my opening. I feel completely owned by him, frightened by just how deep he is in me. I feel his veiny cock apply pressure onto the interior of my cunt as I struggle to accommodate him."

"He fucks me hard, driving his massive prick up into me. His thrusts are so intense he's beginning to lift me off the floor. Eventually he just lifts me up off the floor completely and fucks me like that. I hook my ankles behind his knees, fearful I might fall but he holds me confidently. His large hands are squeezing my boobs and holding me in position on his cock, I can do nothing to prevent him from ravaging me. I don't want to stop him. I want him to plough me any way he wants. I want him to enjoy my pussy. I want him to enjoy fucking me. My poor little pussy's already been stretched wider than ever and I love it. I'm loving feeling so full."

"He tells me how much he loves my tight little cunt and the sound of his gruff voice in my ear drives me wild. He tells me, with seductive anger how he's going to teach me a lesson. Teach me that my pussy belongs to him now. That he's going to take me whenever he wants. That I'm his little slut now."

"All of Mobeen's nasty words send me drive me wild as I grunt and groan with his relentless pounding. It was all I could do but to agree with him and pledge myself to his lust for me."

"I tell him to fuck me. I can bare get the words out I'm so delirious. I tell him to fuck my pussy hard. Ruin my tight little pussy with his massive angry cock."

"I call his name and he likes it. I tell him to fuck his 'mummy' and he likes it even more. He growls in my ear what a fucking slut I am and I agree with him. I beg him to fuck me like a slut. HIS slut."

"As I pulls me down onto his cock with his mighty arms and thrusts into me with rough force I start whimpering. I keep telling him to fuck his mummy. Fuck mummy's pussy. Fuck mummy's slut pussy. Fuck mummy like a dirty bitch. He likes that. He likes me talking like that and it makes him give me several hard thrusts while her growls in my ear."

"He shifts to the side and sets me down on the sofa beside Karen, my small frame seems weightless in his strong arms. He pushes my torso forward and without hesitation I push my bum out again, offering up my pussy, eager for more of his powerful fucking. Karen was right, he IS a terrific lover and the aching absence I now feel in my loosened cunt only reminds me of how wonderfully he fills me."

"He invades me again. Aiming his huge cock head at my gaping hole and taking me to the hilt in one powerful thrust, pushing the air out of my lungs. He takes my hands and holds them behind my back in his tight grip. He takes hold of my hair, wrapping it around his fist a few times and pulls my head back. He tells me how he's going to fuck me like a cheap slut. I gasp and moan in excitement. I WANT to be his cheap slut. I beg him to fuck me like a whore. HIS whore. I beg him to fuck mummy like a nasty slut because that's what I deserve."

"He fucks me hard. Even harder than before. My pussy screams in delight as his powerful cock conquers my insides. I can do nothing but pant and grunt as his massive cock ploughs my honey pot. He yanks my head back and growls all sorts of nasty hateful words at me. Somehow he knows how each one turns me on even more and more as he calls me a whore, a slut, a cunt, a dirty fuckslut."

"He fucks me like that for what feels like an eternity. Hard angry thrusts into my cunt as he degrades me with his nasty words. Yanking my head back making me howl like a bitch as he ruins my poor pussy."

"Eventually I feel him tense as he roars and thrusts into me harder than before. I yelp in pain as his cock head nudges my cervix. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him, grinding his massive cock into me. I feel his cock throb as spurt after spurt of searing hot spunk fires up into me."

"The feeling of him unloading his seed into me tips me over the edge and I scream as my cunt clenches down on his cock as I begin to cum too. He begins thrusting into me again, enjoying the extra pressure as hot spurts of thick creamy cum splatter the inside of my tortured pussy hole. I tighten my fists over the back of the sofa and grimace as thunderous bolts of energy shoot from the base of my cunt to my finger tips and toes."

"He fucks me relentlessly all through my climax, each one of his thrusts powerful and angry and nudging my own orgasm on and on. He unloads his copious seed into my poor pussy, filling me to the brim with his virility."

"He begins to slow down now, panting as his orgasm fades. He collapses onto me, resting his heavy torso on my back, pinning me down on to the sofa under him. I continue to squirm on his cock, just enjoying the remnants of my climax as my pussy continues to throb delightfully. He's cock is still in me, still claiming my pussy as his prize as I gyrate seductively under him."

"Finally he climbs off and I feel his enormous cock vacate my slack pussy. Before I can move, Karen quickly shifts onto the floor behind me and I feel her tongue delicately play over my pussy. She kisses and licks my sore cunt, soothing relaxing me after the most powerful fucking I've ever received. I hear her mewing and moaning, telling me how she loves the taste of our sex."

"She stops suddenly and I peek back to see why and catch the sight of Mobeen leaning back on the recliner while Karen is kneeling on the floor in front of him. I can't see much but I can tell from her head movements she's sucking him off, giving him the same sweet treatment she'd just given me."

"I lie like that for a bit, breathing deeply after the most fantastic fuck I'd ever had. My pussy feels loose and sore and I can feel Mobeen's hot cum dribbling out of me. I peek over at my young lovers; Karen's head is bobbing eagerly on Mobeen's cock as she licks up our love juices. He's just reclining on the sofa with a big smile on his face. I imagine that he's happy that I was such a good fuck for him."

The room fell silent as Sona's fantasy drew to a close. I looked at her for a long moment. During her fantasy she'd pulled down her jeans and panties and was openly playing with her sweet pussy, rubbing it furiously. I had also taken my cock out and was pumping my engorged hardon. We'd masturbated together before so it's wasn't that strange to be doing it again here, like this.

"I think you're right to image that." I said softly. "I think he'd really enjoy fucking you. I think you'd do anything to please him and you'd make sure you were the best fuck he'd ever had."

A seductive smile appeared on her flushed face. Her eyes were still closed and she mewed as he fingers worked quickly in her slick gash.

"I think I would. I'd do anything to satisfy him. I love him so badly. I want him to love me like that."

"Like how you fantasised?"

"Mmmm, yes. Like that." She replied. Her voice, was barely a whisper.

I sat back on the sofa and quietly the two of us closed our eyes and masturbated together. We came at roughly the same time, me grunting as spurts of hot creamy cum gushed from my cock while she mewed and moaned sweetly as her pussy flooded and clenched around her probing fingers.

Though it was barely a squeak, I was sure I could here her whisper her son's name as she gasped and moaned through her orgasm.