More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles with an alluring sweetness tempered by a touch of sin. Her hands go to her thighs, she slides them up her body once again. I can see the material covering her pussy darken ever so slightly as her fluids dampen it. When she comes to her breasts, Corrine cups underneath them, bounces them at me. Her smile grows even more wicked.

I growl a fiery sound. She's learned so much about me in the last three weeks. Corrine knows my triggers and plays with them with skill.

"We're taking this to the bedroom," I tell her as I stand. I pause a moment to adjust my anatomy. It was getting a little uncomfortable in there. Walking to my playmate, I take her hand and lead her down the hall.

Elaine pads silently in front, turns into the spare room. Watching as the sexy librarian and I pass, her hands come up, squeeze the air as if Corrine's breasts and ass were in them.

Once in the bedroom, I place Corrine a few feet from the bed then sit on it. "Play with yourself," I order. "I know you love it. And I love to watch you. Leave the teddy in place until I tell you."

The raven haired lady's hands come up and she pets the flesh of her breasts where they rise above the top of her garment. A tremor runs through her body and she groans. Her fingers cover the cloth covering her full mounds and she squeezes them again, hard. Her vocal reaction this time is a squeak.

"Talk to me, beautiful," I rumble at her, my lust heating my words. "You know how I like to hear you talk."

"Oh," Corrine groans, "So, so good. My breasts..."

"Still haven't broken the propriety habit yet, have you?" I interrupt. "A hot bitch like you uses different words."

The gorgeous woman hisses. And resumes her monologue. "My tits. Oh! So sensitive, sending..." She hisses once more. "...such feelings, such heat through me. My pussy's getting so wet, so hot, so needy. God, I need you in me. Your hot bitch can't wait."

I chuckle. "You can't, but you'll have to. Pull the cups down. Pinch your nipples."

As always, she does as I ask. In a moment the upper part of her garment in bunched around her waist revealing her creamy skin and full tits. Corrine takes her sensitive nubbins and squeezes them between thumb and forefinger. Her mouth drops and her body shakes. The crotch of her teddy is now sodden with her excitement.

Elaine appears in the door to the bedroom. She's naked now, and wearing a harness around her hips. A dildo, larger than I am, is attached to it. Her eyes slit at the sight of my wanton playmate. One hand goes to a breast, another between her legs and she pets herself. Her eyes go blank for a moment, then return to watch some more. She pulls her hands away from her body, swallows. Then she looks at me and winks.

Corrine isn't aware of her presence. She continues pinching her nipples. Pants interspersed with rattling groans seep from her mouth.

"Stop," I direct her.

She leaves off her work at once. With legs trembling, she waits.

"Over here," is my next instruction, "you have work to do."

The dark tressed woman's mouth shapes into a delighted grin. She knows what I want and it's an act she's grown to love. She walks towards my voice.

I reach out and guide her as she comes close enough. Spreading my legs, I place her between them. With a gentle pressure on her hips I make her kneel. I take a hand and guide it to the solid rod in my jeans. "You know what to do."

Her other hand comes up. Shaking, they caress my member gently. Running them up and down, at moments her greed makes her clasp harder.

I grunt as she does. How I adore her want, her passion, her avarice for me.

Across the room, Elaine nibbles her lower lip, shivers. She grasps her thighs and I see the skin dimple where her fingers dig into her flesh. Her cheeks gain a pale red glow, her eyes shine with expectation.

"Go on," I direct the lovely lady between my legs, "You know what you want."

Corrine hisses at that. She feels her way up my zipper until she comes to the button holding my jeans closed. She pulls at it, trying to undo it. Her eagerness makes her clumsy. Her lips slit in concentration and the button comes free. She smiles as her goal moves closer.

The fingers of her right hand go to the tab of my zipper. As she pulls it down, her left hand draws my jeans open. Finished that small task both hands come up, grasp the top of my pants and jockeys then draws them down. I lift my ass to help her and she pulls them past my knees until they wrap around my ankles. She crouches, takes my boots and socks off, then removes my lower garments. Corrine kisses and licks my legs as she works.

My body fills with heat at the touch and sight of her. So sexy, so eager. It inflames me. My cock twitches and a drop of seminal fluid runs from it.

Finished undressing me Corrine searches for my legs with her hands. Finding them, she uses them as a guide to lead her head to my lap. Once there her tongue runs out, licks the length of me. With a whine of pleasure, her mouth gets to work, kissing me, laving me. Her breathing speeds up as her passion climbs.

My eyes roll up and my mouth drops. A groan is forced from me at the touch of her sweet mouth. "God," I manage to tremor at her, "You are such a lovely, hot bitch."

Elaine's face mirrors my expression. Her hands replace themselves at her breast and crotch, resume their play. She hunches and quivers. Her mouth snaps shut and I see her swallow the sound she almost made.

"I know, I am," Corrine groans at my praise. Her right hand wraps itself around my hardness and she pumps gently. But only for a few seconds. Purring, she leans forward, extends her tongue and washes it up the length of me.

My fingers clench, digging into the bedspread. I love the feel of her. My sweet, horny librarian's passion makes my body quiver. My right hand comes up and I pull out the sticks holding her bun in place. Her black hair falls free, covers my crotch and legs, tickling my skin. "God, woman," I gasp at her, "you're so beautiful."

My professor nods weakly. She takes her hands away from her body. The way it quivers shows how close she is. On silent feet, she steps towards the bed.

Corrine takes one last lick up my length. Pursing her lips, she kisses my crown. The next instant she opens up and takes me in.

"Christ!" I grit out through clenched teeth. The feel of her hot, wet mouth is a delight, the epitome of oral pleasure. Her tongue works, her cheeks draw in as Corrine applies just the right amount of suction. My gonads seem to boil as she draws on me, my seed bubbles like warm soda.

My librarian works ravenously, her every motion demanding that I spend for her. She grunts, moans, trills with the joy of playing with me. With a sudden motion, she pushes her head down, takes in every inch of me.

Elaine walks towards us. Her eyes are lambent with want. They are fixed on the lovely, lingerie covered ass of the woman fellating me. Her tongue runs over her lips.

That tells me she's about to join in. As Corrine's head pulls back a little I place a hand on her neck, to hold her in place.

My professor kneels, her legs outside Corrine's. Her hand reaches forward, disappears, hidden by the full cheeks of the woman bowed before me.

As her fingers make contact Corrine stops working, lets loose a little squeak of surprise. That's quickly followed by a shudder of pleasure as Elaine pets her gently.

I chuckle. "That's right, bitch. You're always asking for more. So here it is. You like me playing with you. You're going to love two people doing the same."

Corrine tries to pull away from me but my hand holds her in place. She pushes hard against me, for a moment. Then her body relaxes. Another, more forceful shudder ripples through her. That familiar moan of pleasure she makes so often vibrates my cock.

"No need to stop," I tell her. "I know how much you like sucking me. Just enjoy it, being teased at both ends."

And she does. Hesitantly at first, then with more vigor she returns to her play. Before long she's working with complete abandon, making little mews of joy the whole time.

I have to clamp very hard on my arousal. My eyes focus on a corner of the room. My mind draws up distracting memories. I work through the multiplication table, sing drinking songs silently, remember the dirty jobs I did as a janitor in my youth. It holds me back from the edge, but barely.

A quiet 'click' sounds. I bring my eyes down to see the bottom part of Corrine's teddy snap up to her waist. Elaine's hand pulls back. She straightens two fingers and she moves them forward again.

Corrine squeals, and her jaw tightens suddenly. I take a handful of hair, pull her from my cock. She gasps and then whines, "No!"

"Just enjoy beautiful," I tell her. "I can see you like what's happening a lot. But let me know. How do you feel?"

"God," my sweet bitch stutters, "it's so good." She wraps a hand around my cock, grips it like a piton that keeps her from falling. "They're playing so well, hitting just the right spots."

I see Elaine twist her arm clockwise then counterclockwise. Corrine's mouth drops and she makes a strangled noise.

Her commentary starts up again. "They make me so hot, touching me, me just so." She gutters another groan. "Love it, so hot, so horny. Almost there."

My lovely professor pulls her hand free. The lady between my legs squeaks another desperate "No!" at that.

She needn't worry.

Elaine shuffles back a bit, bends forward. Her eyes glitter at me above the sweet roundness of my librarian's ass. A slurping sounds as she get to work.

Corrine barks a noise, she grips me tightly. "Oh shit!" she moans. Her body jerks, quivers. No more words come from her, only inarticulate sounds of passion are spit out as lust fills her. My librarian pauses there, hanging at the edge of ecstasy, balancing at the edge of nothingness. Her face takes on that desperate edge I know so well. She wants to come and come hard.

My professor lowers her head a little. The sounds of her tongue playing over Corrine's pussy changes. And the lady whose head is in my lap gets her wish.

A gibber of lust flows out of her mouth. The muscles in her back cord, relax, tighten again. That lovely ass of hers clenches with the joy of her climax. Her right hand squeezes my prick, a little too hard but I'm too busy enjoying the show to care much. The fingernails on her left hand dig into my thigh. As always, Corrine's orgasm is hard and long. The passion she denied so long, and still denies too often, possesses her and it wafts her spirit far from the world.

The raven haired woman wilts. I take her shoulders, Elaine her hips, and we keep her from collapsing to the floor. My professor licks her lips as she does so, a satisfied grin on her face. We place Corrine on the bed and she curls into a fetal ball, still twitching from aftershocks.

Elaine and I wrap our arms around each other and share a hot kiss. The feel of her dildo and harness against me is a little strange but I ignore it. Pulling away I clean her face with my tongue. The taste of Corrine's spending and the woman who made her spend is a flavour I find I quite enjoy.

As I finish the willowy blonde I'm holding brings her mouth to my ear. "Damn!" she whispers. "That was good. I don't often see a woman come so hard so soon."

"Told you," I return just as quietly. "She is a very hot bitch."

"I'm surprised I missed that," Elaine remarks.

"Generally, a person has to know themselves before you can know them. She didn't until I showed her what she was.

"Want to teach her some more, professor?" I pull my head away from her ear and arch an eyebrow at her.

She grins back and nods.

Cocking my head at the still limp woman on the bed I whisper, "Go ahead. I'll watch for a while."

The blonde woman kneels on the mattress. Taking Corrine's knees she rolls the limp librarian on her back. Nudging the other woman's legs apart Elaine places herself between them. Pausing for a moment she admires the beauty framed by dark hair spread out before her. Then she lowers her hips until the strap-on rests on the wet lips displayed.

Corrine's reaction is that enervated moan I've heard so many times before. Although weak from orgasm, she still wants, wants more. Her lips take on another shape, a minor frown of curiosity sits on them now. She's wondering what the person sitting before her is up to.

My professor pumps her hips, sliding the plastic phallus over her sweet pupil's clit.

The prone woman's hips jerk at that and Corrine pulls in a fevered hiss. Her mouth goes slack at the feelings washing through her.

Elaine lies flat now, pressing her body against the sweaty lady under her. Corrine's full breasts compact under the weight and peek out between their bodies.

My librarian squeaks at the discovery of the gender of the person playing with her. Her mouth shows shock as she finds I'm moving her past another limit.

The blonde lady chuckles. "Don't worry, sweetie," she says. "You're like me and I know me. I like coming hard and so do you. I don't care much who makes me come. And you don't either." Elaine moves her hips and her toy plays over Corrine's wet centre once more.

Corrine's body jerks, she draws her lips back in a heated grimace and moans.

Elaine grins, moves her head down and gives the sweaty bitch under her a passionate kiss.

That woman tenses, her discomfort taking over her for a moment. But just a moment. My professor's pelvis pumps and Corrine drops her jaw in another moan. Elaine doesn't miss the chance and pushes her tongue inside the lady she's drawing out.

My librarian tenses again. Then slowly relaxes. Her arms come up, shaking a little. Bit by bit they wrap around the the sweat bedewed back of the woman on top of her. And when they're fully engaged, the wanton that Corrine tries so hard to control takes over.

Letting loose that warm purr of hers, her mouth starts to work, pulling at the lips and tongue playing with her. Her legs encase Elaine's ass and hold tight. She writhes to work the toy pressed against her hot pussy, driving the fresh lust she feels higher.

Elaine pulls her head away. She grins at the lust filled woman trembling under her. "See?" she asks. "You want that. Like me, you love another woman's touch. It makes you hot." She moves her hips again, with a little wiggle to spread the sensation around.

"Yes!" grits Corrine. "Didn't know. Like it though. So hot, so different, so good." Her hands pet the satin skin under her palms. Her legs tighten, squeezing the latex phallus harder against her hot pussy.

"I know what I like," Elaine goes on, "after I've had my cunt eaten really well. I need to be fucked, and fucked hard. You do too, don't you?"

"Yes!" comes the panting declaration. "I do."

"Ask then, you hot bitch."

"Please," comes tremoring out from my lusty librarian. "I need to be fucked. Put your cock in me. Fuck me hard!"

"I'll never turn down a request like that," Elaine tells her with a lascivious leer. "Feet flat on the bed, sweetie."

Corrine does as she asks, keeping her thighs spread wide.

The blonde lady straightens her arms, raises her hips. The head of her dildo drops as she does. Watching as it goes, Elaine moves the device until the tip is placed at the entrance of our playmate's swollen, wet gorge. A small wriggle and the toy starts to push Corrine's labia aside.

A gasping gulp works the raven haired woman's throat and a shiver shakes her.

"Like that?" inquires Elaine. She pushes a little more in.

"God," Corrine gurgles, "yes."

"So tell me," the pedagogue on top of her demands. "I want to know how you feel." I'd filled in my professor on how vocal Corrine is, how much she adores talking while being played with.

"Big," gasps the woman with her back on the bed, "so big, so nice. Feel full."

"Mmmm," hums Elaine. "I've been there. It is nice, isn't it?" She pushes more of her dildo into Corrine.

The reply is a panting moan. "Yes. No friction. I'm so hot, so wet. Pu, pu, pulses in me. So good, feel it all. It's...it's filling me up so good." Corrine's voice degenerates into gasping, clicking sounds of bliss.

Both women voice sharp noises as their pelvises meet. Their bodies tighten, their arms pull their partner close.

Corrine relaxes. Elaine pulls her hips back, withdrawing some of the large toy from the sweaty wanton beneath her. The lust filled librarian whines. Her new lady lover reverses direction and Corrine's head rolls back as she's filled once more. Elaine starts to pump in a steady rhythm, quiet squelching noises punctuating her action. With squeaks, pants and moans Corrine tells of the fervor that fills her.

Elaine lies flat, both ladies' breasts press together, Corrine's fuller ones peek out from between them. My professor grabs the shoulders of her lover, her head nestles against her ear. "Talk to me, sweetness. I need to hear you talk."

"God!" is the whimpering answer. "So good, so good. Love it. So full, so hot." The words flag with a gurgle then pick up again. "Want it. Fuck me, fuck me hard! Going to come, come so good." Corrine's voice falters, hazes with the passion in her. Her legs cross behind Elaine's ass, adding their force to the hard beats of the toy inside her.

The blond PhD answers her request, bangs Corrine hard. Soft, wet sounds come from the pussy of the impaled woman. "Damn," hisses Elaine, "what a sweet bitch you are!" She raises her head and looks at me with smoky grey eyes. "Thank you," she tells me with a heated gasp.

I smile and nod my head in acknowledgment. The scene playing on my bed is so erotic, so hot! My cock pulses as I stroke it. My climax comes close.

But not yet, I tell myself. I move my hand away. My spending will be inside the women I'm with.

Corrine unwraps her legs from Elaine's ass. She places her feet on the bed with her knees bent. Driving herself into the forceful strokes of the dildo stuffing her, she pushes herself to orgasm. "Ee!" she grunts with each stroke. "Good, good, good. So, nice. Almost, most..." Then her eyes roll back and she comes.

That so familiar shriek fills the air. My sweet librarian digs her fingers into Elaine's back. Her body jerks, shimmies. She tightens, relaxes with each blast of the unadulterated bliss that explodes in her.

"Eep!" gasps Elaine at the feel of her lover's fingernails. She pulls her head back, watches the emotions filling the woman under her. My professor's face shows a mixture of astonishment and delight. She grins lustily and moves her hips, making sure Corrine's climax is prolonged and intense.

My raven haired woman goes limp. She lies under Elaine, panting, twitching, sweating. Her rapid huffs abate, become languorous breaths. Corrine's face is slack. She's aware of nothing but the febrile glow inside her.

Elaine stops working her hips. She watches her playmate with a gleeful smile. Turning her head she looks at me and grins. "Wow!" she mouths.

"She's not done yet," I tell the slim blonde.

And sure enough, at that moment, Corrine's eyes focus. "Mmmm," she moans, "that was nice." Her expression heats. She says the word she so often speaks. "More." Thrusting her hips up, she shows clearly what she wants more of.

Elaine looks down, a lecherous grin on her face. "Really?"

"Yes," gutters Corinne, "more. Lots more. I like it. I want it. More!"

The woman on top chuckles. She grabs Corinne's ass and with a quick roll changes their positions. "If you want more, go ahead,"

Corrine doesn't hesitate. She pulls up the length of the toy, then slams herself down again. Her mouth opens and she grunts as she fills herself up. Up and down, in a rapid rhythm, she chases after what she seeks, more.

Elaine reaches up and pulls Corrine's blindfold off. She grins at the black haired woman. "Hi Corrine. We should have done this a long time ago."