More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile grows wide. "Can I borrow a shirt?" she asks.

"Sure, you know where," I tell her.

She pulls out that dress shirt she likes while I put on my jeans. We leave the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind us. She heads for the washroom, I go to the kitchen.

I start coffee, pull out cookware and ingredients for breakfast, and start cooking. Elaine leaves the bathroom, goes to the front door to get our morning paper. She places it on the dining room table, comes to get a coffee, pouring me one as well. After a quick kiss on my cheek she returns to the table, sits and starts reading.

Soon breakfast is ready. I carry our plates to her and we dine. It's a pleasant meal, very domestic. I often look up to smile at her. Frequently, I find her doing the same. We reach out at moments to take the other's hand.

When finished she stands and stretches. "I've got to go," she announces. "Tennis and a faculty party."

I stand and embrace her, give a loving kiss. "Have a good day."

She smiles. "I will. And thanks again for the lovely night." Elaine leans in again for another kiss.

Letting go I follow her to the spare room, watch her dress and pack. When she's finished I walk her to the front door.

Opening it, I tell her, "You know you're welcome here any time."

Elaine's eyes get a little glisten in them. She reaches up to stroke my cheek. "I know. And I'm glad of that."

Pulling back she gives a bright smile. "Give Corrine my best when she wakes up." With that, she strides off.

Closing the door, I go to the living room and pick up Corrine's garments, folding them up and placing them neatly on the couch. I go to do the dishes.

But, I'll admit, the place I've lived comfortably alone for so long seems a little empty now.

* * *

I'm writing in my den when I hear a sleepy "Morning" from behind me.

I swivel my chair to find Corrine standing at the door, rumpling her hair with a somewhat bleary expression on her face. She's wearing one of my T-shirts, although she fills it out in a pleasant manner I'm not capable of. Her legs are bare but even without the erotic sheathing of her stockings they're very beautiful.

Standing, I walk over telling her, "Afternoon, you mean," on the way. Pulling her to me I give a loving kiss.

Corrine makes that happy noise of hers, wiggles a little in my arms. She purrs softly.

Breaking away I ask, "How are you feeling?"

Her face shapes into that wicked smile, her eyes glitter. "Like I've been fucked until my brain melted."

"Oh good," I chuckle back. "Has it congealed yet?"

"Not yet," my sexy librarian giggles. "Not complaining either."

"Take a shower. That will help. I'll have breakfast ready when you get out."

She nods agreement, we let go of one another and leave my den.

When she's finished bathing, her meal's ready. She wolfs it down, showing how hard Elaine and I worked her last night.

I draw myself another coffee and join her at the table. Watching her eat brings a smile to my face. She adds a touch of youth into my life.

"Do you have plans for this afternoon?" I ask her.

Not pausing her eating, she shakes her head.

"Stay then. I like you being here."

That stops her. She looks at me, face blank for a moment, then smiles sweetly. Her hand puts down her fork and reaches to cover my own. "Thank you. I'd like that.

"But don't let me keep you. You were writing. I know how you love that. I'll find a way to keep myself amused until you're done."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Go. Don't make me put you over my knee." She winks.

Laughing, I tell her, "Yes ma'am," and return to my den.

An hour later, I'm finished and go to check on Corrine. I find her asleep on the couch, a book draped across her chest. With a chuckle I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

She sighs, wiggles and smiles.

Not wanting to disturb her I go to my basement gym and perform my daily workout.

When I return she's awake and watching a documentary on TV. I sit next to her, place an arm over her shoulder. She snuggles into me.

The show is fairly long and twilight colours the room when it's done. I rise to make dinner. We chat while we eat it. It's been a long time since I had someone for dinner. The fact that it's Corrine makes it very special and comfortable.

After dinner we do dishes and watch a DVD. By the end of it we're both yawning at frequent intervals.

"I think it's time for bed," I tell her.

Corrine's face grows a little sad. "OK," she starts, "I'll get dressed..."

"Stay," I interrupt, "please."

For a moment, she gawks at me. Then her face shines. "Thank you." She leans to me to give a soft kiss. "I'd like that."

"Uh," she stammers then, her face going meek. "I'm not sure I'm up to any funny stuff."

Laughing, I scoop her up, one arm under her back, the other under her knees. She gives a little shriek as I carry her to the bedroom. "No funny stuff. Just sleep. You tire me out, woman!" Corrine laughs at my tiny, appreciative joke.

We get to the bedroom and undress. Climbing into bed, we spoon together, her back to me with my arms wrapped around her.

"Thank you, Adam," she tells me. "For everything." Her hand squeezes my forearm.

"The pleasure was mine," I reply, giving her shoulder a delicate kiss.

We lie in silence then. Shortly, Corrine's even breaths tell me she's asleep.

I smile at the lovely warmth in me, a delicate, sweet emotion I haven't felt for quite a while. It's so strange, the places and ways you find love. Corrine was just supposed to be a simple entertainment. Elaine the same.

Now they're both stuck in my heart and I find I like it a lot.

This has been a very interesting weekend is my second last thought before sleep claims me.

I wonder what the future will bring? is my last.

Fin

I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to vote and comment.

There will be more of Adam, Corrine and Elaine in the future.