All Comments on 'More Fool Me'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delightful... fun, fun, fun

Great dialogue. I loved everything about this story. A true winner!

degrbidegrbiabout 5 years ago
A Short Story?

I hope you're still planning on finishing Enlightened Descent. This was fun, and enjoyable, but not what I was expecting. I love your writing. Please continue with your longer stories, they are so riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lol... I just cannot overstate how much I love that ending, the whole thing is priceless though :)

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

This was an interesting and fun story. The only problem that really nagged at me throughout the story is the plot point with Samantha where she fucked somebody with a big cock and as a result her vagina is just hopelessly stretched out for life. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. I understand that as an author you needed a way for Missy to get back at Samantha, but the plot device chosen for that purpose doesn't work very well. Notwithstanding that one plot element, the story is otherwise pretty much perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...