All Comments on 'More Froth'

by Bangxbang

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpb531jpb531almost 9 years ago
Hot, but

Non consent here even if the main character responds. This should probably be in the non consent/reluctant category, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree...

...that this story should probably should be in the non-consensual section, but even so, it was still damned hot! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So very familiar...

This is something I could very well have written though I tend to write it in more poetic form (and have). Also, this is something I've had done to me though it wasn't a ball gag, it was a leather one and I was cuffed and shackled to a bed but still, very wonderful work and definitely a worthy, drenching bit of prose. You had me swiveling in my chair for much of it. I look forward to reading more of this from you.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksalmost 9 years ago
Wow, this simmered to scalding...

Excellent story! A surprising scorcher. I was scared and aroused and incredibly invested as the story unfolded. It certainly is Lesbian Non-consent, but I'm glad you posted it to Lesbian Sex because this is where it rightfully belongs. Thanks for this. You prose is exciting and thoughtful and wonderfully erotic. Good work!

XOX,

Erin

Bad_SandiBad_Sandialmost 9 years ago

Reluctance? Perhaps at first. Non-consent? Well...

I assure you that no Bobbis were cut or otherwise harmed in the process. And I dare say she did enjoy it almost as much as I did :)

SoftButtSoftButtalmost 9 years ago
Give us more

Very well written. Tension mounting slowly up to the limit...

Consent, non-consent? Why not publishing on both sections? Would reach more public and the story deserves it!

Give us more (shavings, froth, whatever...).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Deserves more credit.

This piece is literally far greater than most lite-erotica out there. Well written with relatable and well thoughout characters. Really well done overall, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, my!!

OK, let me tell you, sir, that you could make a serious living writing erotica. I found this story to be believable, exciting to the point of dry mouth and very, very well written. Most erotica is light porn crap, but this story has literary merit. I congratulate you, and wish you much more success.

Cooldragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow! left speechless

i loved the whole thing; many parts made me shiver of excitment, made me remember many things that i have done and imagine may that i would love to try; it is jus the work of a genius and none less, the way that you make the carachters act and think makes thier feelings come out of the story twords me

again i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very well written

Although usually i don't like lesbian stories but I liked this story. This story is very well written & among one of the best lesbian stories i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Natalie knows,,,

The story is extremely provocative, and develops the tension between the two women masterfully. The balancing of fear and desire made me want to know what it was like on both sides; the power and hunger of the dominant blonde, and Bobbi's tension between panic and lustful desire. Left me wet and wanting more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous