More Froth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another flash of lightning and Bobbi glimpsed that mischief smile before the girl bent her attention downwards. Fire burned in her , the fear, the indecision melted and soaking the towel between her legs and she braced herself for the first stroke of the razor.

Ethereal light from outside reflected off the pearlescent handle of the razor. Bobbi felt the pressure of the blonde's small hand on one hip as the cool steel glided across her skin. A swath of pale skin shone in the candlelight after the blade passed. A dip in the water to rinse the razor and another short swipe at her lathered mound. Lips pressed where bare skin now showed. She could not resist squeezing and lifting her buttocks up, kissing the lips back with pressure if nothing else. Long moments stretched while they pressed against each other. A gentle tug on the silver chain reminded Bobbi to relax and let her new barber finish. Reluctant, she eased back down, arched her back like a cat and waited. The chain wriggled with the movement and she shivered a short gasp on her lips.

The girl between her legs shifted, moved her grip a fraction this way, lifted her that way and stretched a bit of skin to reach a small space. Under her breath, she whispered, "Easy, easy, don't move a muscle." Bobbi listened to the ding of blade on bowl, felt the smooth pull of blade across skin, the hot breath near her lips with each stroke. Petulant moans gave way to hunger-filled gasps as the blade and wielder reached the final small strokes.

"Done." She heard whispered close to her swollen lips and she rolled her hips, wanting the barber-girl to kiss her work, give it a final seal.

The blonde sat up straight and rose to her knees, her mouth a breath away from the red rubber ball. She stroked Bobbi's cheek and kissed the ball, licking her captive's lips all around. "Uh-uh-uh, naughty girl. That part is done. I'm happy to say you were very well behaved and no one got cut badly." She bent to the butterfly, kissing it hello before tugging the clamp with her teeth. "Only one thing left to do. --"

One hand on Bobbi's butterfly nipple, rolling it in her fingers, she reached with the other and dipped the soap bar in the water, rolling it over and over in between palm and fingers working up a small soapy cloud. With both hands, small fingers lathered Bobbi's patch, massaged away tension, smoothing the skin. Bobbi opened her legs wider, inviting the blonde in closer, enveloping her as she washed the shaving cream and water away. When she was sure she had found all the soapy bits and washed them clean, she rinsed and patted down the other's bareness with the towel. Each pass with the towel made Bobbi writhe a bit more.

Dry and clean on the outside, she burned with wetness on the inside. The blonde knelt low kissing the outside lips, nipping each one a little before sucking it. She nuzzled at Bobbi's clit with her nose and hummed a tuneless pleasure sound. Bobbi quivered against the sound, the feeling, grinding and pressing herself into the hot mouth. Strong fingers crawled under her butt lifting her up in supplication. A hot pink tongue lathed over the skin, tasting the juices. Bobbi cried against the ball gag, riding the lips and tongue on her, in her. A hand reached up and jigged the gag loose, the other hand pulled Bobbi down, lips locked together while their tongues touched, twined and pushed at each other.

The work of another moment undid the silk tie behind her and Bobbi grappled with the girl. Her hunger still didn't have a name but she wanted her, needed her with every fibre of her being. Bobbi wrestled with the girl, rolling on the floor, pulling at her clothes, trying to release her. She all but bit the buttons from the blonde's shirt when she reached and tugged the clamps on Bobbi's hard nipples. She squealed but didn't stop, too driven by her need to care.

"Stop." Not a playful command, a simple word that begged obedience. Stunned, Bobbi paused and looked at the girl to see signs of what was wrong. The blonde sat up and waggled a finger at her a look of disapproval on her face before she continued, "Naughty girl, I am so not finished with you yet. You need to lie down"

Bobbi obeyed and scooted herself back up onto the sofa. The ponytail whipped from side to side as the blonde flared the towel out on the floor in front of her. She waggled her finger, beckoning this time, pulling Bobbi to her and pressing her back onto the floor.

She crawled up between Bobbi's legs and leaned over, kissing her on the mouth again deeply. Bobbi reached up and pulled her close, wanted to feel the press of her body. For a second she got her wish until the girl pulled her arms up and lay them down above Bobbi's head . With her free hand she clawed her fingers up into the thick hair splayed on the blanket. She curled those fingers and pulled Bobbi up to her. She leaned close to Bobbi's ear and breathed, "Wait for it!"

She nipped her ear then, tugging the lobe and growling before sinking her teeth into Bobbi's neck hollow and murmuring unintelligibly. Her hands groped and squeezed, padded and tweaked, grazed and grasped at Bobbi as if trying to absorb by touch every inch of her body. Her thigh ground slowly against Bobbi's exposed pussy.

Again, the blonde greeted the butterfly, sucked on the nipple beneath it before trailing her mouth over to the other breast, kissing it as well, nibbling long and slow before trailing her tongue along ribs, counting them with alternate kisses and nips. Bobbi undulated under the ministrations of the wild barber. An aching pant filled with passion punctuated with gasps and moans kept counterpoint with the drum of the rain.

The girl reached under her, lifted Bobbi's body, spreading her ass. A finger explored towards her asshole, not quite finding while teeth nipped at her hipbones. She snuck slowly over to the bare patch she had recently shaved and breathed hot there, licking a slow "S" that curled around her swollen lips snaking inside and touching Bobbi's clit. The captive girl bucked up to the teeth and tongue pushing them deeper, crushing the clit on her nose.

Taking her cue, the blonde raked her nails up the inside of Bobbi's thigh. She smiled at the hiss escaping from her and pushed in first one finger and then another. Rhythmically, she spread and curled them, pumping the wet hole searching for her point of explosion. Muscles gripped her fingers pulling them deeper, pushing them out. She leaned closer, breathing heady musk and sex. Long slow washes across Bobbi's swollen clit became rapid-fire laps, presses and swirls around and around the nub. Nipping with lips only she sucked hard on the clit, pulling it in against her teeth.

Simultaneous lightning and thunder rattled the glass. Unable to hold back anymore Bobbi cried out, a sound between anguish and ecstasy. The rumble without echoed inside her and she bucked and flailed against her captors onslaught of passion.

Bobbi's breathing subsided in slow turns. Her lover and captor laid with her arms wrapped about Bobbi's hips, smiling and waiting, kissing and purring, touching and stroking as the tension leeched out of her. It took several minutes for her to return to restful and while she the blonde crawled up along her body, kissing the favourite spots she had found, stroking others out of lips reach. Eye to eye, mouth to mouth they kissed each other, sharing the glow of the moment. When the kiss broke, the blonde hitched herself up on an elbow and smiled sweet mischief. "That takes care of the extra shavings, now what do we do about more froth?"

12