All Comments on 'More Old Itch Scratching'

by loneguy01

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another hot, to the point story! I never thought I'd be into kissing til I hooked up with a smooth, chubby grandpa (70!) We stripped and, walking to his bed, I began fondling his ample booty, my cock was not hard but, suddenly, he turned to me, moaning how my touch excited his lust and he kissed me! Lips and tongues rubbing, darting, sucking, licking, my cock became so engorged with lust I though it would burst! We played back and forth for an hour or so, trading blowing, fingering, licking til he begged me to fuck him. He got on all fours, wiggling his big, smooth rump seductively (what a slut!) I lubed his hole and my eager shaft and slid all the way in effortlessly, he was so LOOSE! I pumped away with abandon, alternating pinching MY nipples with his, until my cum could no longer remain inside, I grunted my approval, signifying I was ready to deliver his cum enema and filled his hungry, mature cunt with a big load of hot, steaming cream! I LOVE kissing now, it turns me into a whore for cock instantly!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloneguy01@loneguy01
I am over 60 and want to share some of my sexual adventures over the years. Some of the stories have been embellished a little and, of course, the names have been changed to cover up for the guilty.