More Oral After the Exam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile I continued to fuck her.

And I roared, "I didn't want this. My choice was taken. So much for 'no' meaning 'no?' How does that feel, Professor, to know what you are doing to your student? Tell me. Tell me. Fucking tell me."

Jen's mouth dropped open. She gasped without making a sound. A thought crossed over eyes as shock riddled her face. Her head shook as the muscles all over her body began to vibrate. One and one equal...

"What?!" she exclaimed as I continued to drill her hard from the rear.

I smacked her ass yet again. Hard. The meaty slap was deafening. Then I pushed her down, throwing her roughly against my desk.

So what if someone was walking by? I didn't care who heard me from the hall. Between the spankings and the sloppy sounds of cock and cunt colliding, someone could very well notice. Maybe they would interrupt and this whole damn situation would finally be put to an end. While that prospect would be a total meltdown disaster, at least I would have peace.

Spit pelted her face, as I ranted, "You have no agency! You only get fucked. That's what you wanted and that's all that matters, right? Fuck whomever I want? Who cares?! I'm just a cock to be used at your whim. I'm meat for your hole. WELL DAMN YOU!!! If that is what you want then that is what you get."

Tomorrow we would both be bruised with the force of the fuck.

Good. Maybe the bitch would goddamn remember and think about her choices. Over and over I pounded into her, never stopping. I roared, spearing that selfish cunt.

Jen looked at me with an expression I had not seen before. She was flat against my desk, seemingly trying to melt into the wood. My professor had become a wounded animal. What she had thought was a game had actually become real. There were actual consequences to her actions.

I shook my head, unable to feel pity. Remorse was in some other place; I would not live in that existence.

I pulled out of her pussy. My cock was dripping with juice. Jen's eyes grew wide, perhaps thinking that I was done pummeling her. No way. I grabbed my professor roughly by the hips and flipped her over. I wanted her to see the rage burning in my eyes.

Jen was torn. My rage was an assault. Searing hatred blazed white hot as I drove into her. I would not let Jen hide from what she had done. There were no excuses; I had thrown her deeds back in her face. Yet this is how Jen craved her sex: rough, hard, and fast. No mercy -- and that was the ultimate pleasure pill.

Her pussy was oozing with slime. A puddle had formed between our legs, staining my notes and books. Wasting no time, I lined my dick up with her cunny. She nibbled on her lips as if she was contemplating the situation. Did she have something to say? I didn't care.

"Oh GODDDDD..." Jen moaned as I slid home again. My dick bottomed out in her pussy as my balls slapped lewdly against her ass. I pulled Jen's legs over my shoulder and leaned over her body. She shuddered as she adjusted to my weight. Then she sighed to rhythm of our fuck.

I grabbed one tit in my hand, squeezing the supple flesh. A fully hard nipple popped between my fingers. Jen writhed under me, emitting an incoherent series of moans. The bitch was still enjoying this. Fuck her!

I bit down on her nipple. She howled in surprise. Good. I wanted to cause her pain. She deserved it. But the sharp sting would sublimate into pleasure. Screw her. So I thrust into her again.

"Soooooooo good. You're stuffing that pussy. Fuck, I need it. My pussy needs it... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... CUMMMMMMMMMMM..." Jen opened up her throat and bellowed.

In this bent over position, I could throw true force at the fuck.

Now I could work my power. Each thrust shook the desk, banging it against the wall. Our skin slapped together wetly. I leaned down and pursed my lips. She looked startled, but did the same. I was sure she thought I was going to kiss her, in this her moment of orgasm.

Fuck no!!! I threw my head back and spit. The globule of liquid hit her just above her left eye and rolled down her forehead. The mark of my saliva dribbled into her hair.

For a long moment, Jen looked confused. She had been expected something else and the orgasm had blurred her senses.

With a long sweep of her arm, Jen hauled off and smacked me across the face. My head jerked back under the sudden force of the impact. The blow stung. Lips curling into a snarl my advisor spat one word, "ASSHOLE!"

"BITCH," I retorted and spat on her again. This time my saliva drooled down her cheek.

Then came another slap, followed by another spit. Back and forth we went -- beasts tearing at each other in the heat of carnality. And thus I kept on fucking her. I never stopped pounding that pussy. The bitch's fucking cunt was a sloppy swamp. The whole room stank of snatch. I was a machine. She wanted to get fucked. I would live to serve.

And I continued. On and on, we fucked. Our bodies bucked and writhed on the landscape of my desk. Hip to hip, we slammed into each other. No grinding; nothing sensual. This was a pure drill.

I couldn't be sure how long I kept up the merciless pace. Jen went back and forth. She hovered at the edge of orgasm, sometimes giving way to bliss. Her voice had fallen off, but her lips still moved as if she were moaning. Good. She should enjoy it. That bitch would never get my dick again.

I knew no bounds. Something within me was broken. Dead.

Despite being inside of her pussy, I garnered almost no pleasure. In fact, I'm not sure I felt anything at all. Instead, the rod between my legs was a board that wouldn't give out. I banged like sex was my job. In a way it was: I was a student who was required to pleasure my teacher. I had to fuck because my grades -- and indeed my livelihood - depended on it.

With an orgasm nowhere in sight I nailed her into oblivion. Jen had fallen back on the desk, completely flat. Her words were a mutter. I could barely hear her say, "I am sooooooooo fucked."

I grinned. It was true. And I felt at peace.

From nowhere the rush of orgasm leapt upon me. I had been wondering if I would ever spurt.

Fuck.

Frantically, I jumped back and withdrew my shaft. The last thing I wanted to do was cum inside of this demon-woman. She'd never have my sperm. Rather, I pulled her partially naked body from my desk. She tumbled to a heap on the floor, but still managed to stare up at me longingly.

Perfect. Her face would make an excellent target.

Six ropes of jizz splattered across her face. I didn't care where it fell. Some hit her cheek; more splattered against her forehead. Jen, ever the whore, opened her mouth in time to catch a small spray. The last bit (and I am proud of this) landed in her eye. The bitch was marked.

I fell into my chair, gasping for breath. For a long moment, we panted in unison. A fuck like that would have such an effect.

But she was the first to move. Crawling across the floor, Jen retrieved a package of Kleenex from her coat. She removed a couple and fastidiously cleaned off her face.

"That, my dear boy, was quite a fuck. I've never... wow," Jen said.

I shook my head; I was done with this. Ice pumped through my limbs. Betrayal had never been so keenly felt. Loathing and disgust tasted like bile in my mouth. Jen needed to be gone.

"Leave," I said. My words were dead. The emotion had left my voice.

Jen blinked at me. Was it confusion or just the cum in her eye?

"Leave," I repeated. I had no desire to waste my time with language.

A little shaky, Jen rose from the floor. She fixed her corset and dragged her panties back over her hips. Her coat was next.

Every button was fastened deliberately. Her hands trembled as each plastic disk was moved into the appropriate slot.

That's when a tear rolled down from her eye.

"I didn't think it was, you know, like that. Seriously. It was just sex, right? Hard, but sex?" Jen asked, her voice almost pleading.

I shrugged my shoulders and averted my eyes. I couldn't stand to look at her.

"Please... Did you really mean what you said?" she murmured.

"You didn't really mean..." And her words were lost. Her mouth could not form the syllables to correspond with the dreadful thought.

My gaze turned to her.

Jen cringed and I almost felt sorry. But she had gone too far.

I paused. Then I struck.

"Absolutely, and never again. Now get out."

And so she did.

Naked, I fell to my thoughts, tears now bubbling free. I wrapped my arms behind my head and stayed there for so long, sobbing. My skin felt tight. I wanted to scream.

The day had faded and I was alone in a world of twilight. I put on my clothes, shoes, and coat. I picked up my bag and left the room. My office door locked behind me. A few minutes later I was outside. I stood in a campus mall between several buildings. Evening was falling. Lamplight bathed the landscape in a yellow glow.

Bile burbled within my gut. This secret was rancid. The stink made me retch.

Rotten.

Alone and anonymous, I stood in the winter air. Bundled against the cold, I could be anyone. Hat, gloves, parka, scarf -- I was just another individual trying to keep the outside from seeping in.

I looked up. Snow rained down over me. A blessing. The bitter, sharp tangs dug into my skin. The hurt was intoxicating.

Purifying. An absolution. My mind drifted; away it floated upon silvery dreams.

I would bury it all tonight, put it down deep, away from anything else I could imagine. Only in this way could I move on. I wouldn't let my body's betrayal tarnish me. I would be pure.

This cold would cleanse.

I would start anew.

12