All Comments on 'More than a Little Taste'

by needsomerelief

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
very nice

Would have liked it to be a little longer but it was still arousing thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Makes me feel like I need carrot in bunghole.

LagavodeLagavodeover 4 years ago
I love breast milk, too...

When my wife was breast feeding, I would suck her nipples and get a couple mouthfuls of her milk. Then I'd go down on her and lick her clit til she had an explosive orgasm. Her nipples would be leaking and I'd suck on them a bit more. She'd always give me a blowjob after that. Had many nights like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best hamdjobs

The best handjobs my wife give is when I lie on her lap to suckle hee nipples when he tenderly jerks me to orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sounded real

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first wife was my high school sweetheart and were each other's first lovers, essentially taking each other through the "coursework" of learning how to please the other, and our "coursework" was extensive over the 10 years we were married. Sex was not the reason we split as she was an enthusiastic lover and wonderfully responsive, so much so that during the times she was breastfeeding our two daughters she was also giving me all the milk I could suckle--both in tandem with each daughter (so both breasts were occupied at the same time) and singly whenever either one of us had the urge. She would almost always have an orgasm, often from the suckling alone. My second wife was not so responsive (had to have a vibrator or clitoral caresses to orgasm) but was quite willing to give me my "playtime" and found it pleasurable enough that she rarely refused me when lactating, and still doesn't years later.

Those who would relegate breast play (suckling, nursing) to an infantile impulse or to some psychological condition of stunted sexual development which insists that all things end up at one or another of a woman's orifices not only deprive themselves...but their "Loving Wives" of an act which brings more of a sense of intimacy with a loved one than any other--save perhaps lengthy cunnilingus.

You have written of an incident which expresses that possible intimacy quite well. Kudos and thank you for provoking a wonderful trip down memory lane. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous