All Comments on 'More than Friends Ch. 02'

by WillyShakes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story. Nothing like screwing your best friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing chapter. I love the dirty talk and the cliffhanger at the end was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lil sis is da real MVP!!!

Damn I love it how Amanda keeps her innocent self while being such a slut for him in bed, the perfect combo of quirky and sexy! There is no better thing than best friends falling in love and this story only makes the case stronger. The only request I have is that you don't include others, like her or his mom, it'll only ruin the story and romance.

And of course I gave it a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

I love this story! She seems so fun and hot! I'm hoping either his sister or one of the moms gets in on it too!

Either way, her nasty mouth has me totally wet. I'd love to feel like I could cut totally loose like that!

wallace99wallace99over 7 years ago

I'm really enjoying the series thus far. It looks like Mandy and her mom might compete for Joel, unless he is going to have a harem of hot women. A lot of interesting directions you could go with the story.

WillyShakesWillyShakesover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the typos.

Hope you're still enjoying the story!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
OH SO HOT!!!!!

This story has so many places to go...OH MY...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you can ease off on the fuck fuck fuck

I don't mean the sex but the sex talk, you're bordering on the cliche (despite saying he is only a bit over average) of the main characters over saying how great everything is and all.

Also you seem to be laying ground works for the sister, mother and second mother.

DON'T

we have too much a virgin turn sex god stories here.

keep it in the first-time / romance theme.

WillyShakesWillyShakesover 7 years agoAuthor
¯\\_(ツ)\_/¯

If it's not your thing, no worries! Lots of other stories on this site to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is such a hot series

and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I'm liking this story so much. The dirty talk, how much they care for each other, how they go from normal people to animals...

It's great. Keep up the good work.

I'm wondering what's gonna happen to Joel now that Julia knows... haha

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 5 years ago
Not my kind...

Everything was good, even though it started too rushed, but good nonetheless. When he started having incest thoughts about his mother and sister though, I was like WTF? Also it's ok to have wet dreams about friend's mother if she's a babe, but I don't like where this story is going so I'm not going to continue reading it. I'm sure it will be a good read for others, though.

I think you should probably warn the readers of the kind of story the are about to read because the category, erotic couplings, does not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Camp laugh?

“I’m definitely going to camp laugh for what I want.”

What does that mean?

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

First boy.... So Laila.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous