More than Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you're a good kisser," she said.

"Back at you, Mads," I said, feeling her hips pushing her snatch against me. "I could get used to this."

My hands found their way under her shirt, and I felt her bra-encased tits in my hands, my fingers exploring her soft skin while my palms pressed against the lace on her bra.

"Take my shirt off," she whispered, and I complied.

Her body stunned me again. Her bra was red and lacy, and it pushed her tits out like two fleshy offerings, round and yielding.

"Shit, Mandy," I said, "You are so damn hot. I can't believe you want to be with me."

She smiled, but her eyes were filled with lust. "Believe it, Joel. I want you. Why don't you take off your shirt too."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, pulling it off just in time to see her undoing a clasp hidden on the center of her bra. The red lace undergarment sprang off, revealing her full tits, with their hard red nipples standing up like two exclamation points.

My mouth latched onto her right breast immediately, taking the nipple into my mouth. I traced my way around the areola with my tongue, and then gently bit the bud at the center, my wet tongue flicking against it as I held it between my teeth.

"Goddamn, yes," she sighed, as I switched to the other nipple. One of my hands was kneading the tit I wasn't sucking on, and her crotch was still writhing against me.

"Fuck, Joel, that feels good," she moaned. "I knew I liked sucking my own tits, but it feels even better when you do it."

I leaned up to kiss her on the mouth again and squeezed her breasts gently. I loved hearing her voice get more intense, her language more depraved, the more turned on she got.

"Harder," she said. "I'm not a doll, I won't break. Squeeze them harder. Pinch my nipples. Oh, fuck yeah, just like that! Shit that's good!"

There was the dirty talk back again. It was such a turn on. My cock was straining against my clothes. She arched her back, pushing her tits toward me even more, her head back and eyes closed. When I pushed her breasts together and licked across both nipples, her eyes snapped open.

"Get my goddamn shorts off. And yours too."

I complied right away. I loved this side of her. Forceful and focused. Almost unhinged with desire.

I dropped my pants first, my hard cock bouncing out like it was spring loaded. She grabbed the shaft in her hand, her teeth gritted with lust.

"I fuckng love this thing. I can't wait to get it inside of me."

"Uh-unh-unh," I said, wagging my finger at her. "Not yet. I think I have some other ideas first."

Her green eyes flashed as her brow creased. "No way, I've been waiting to fuck you for months. I want that dick."

I grinned as I slid down the bed. I wanted to match her words. "Oh, don't you worry, Mandy. You're going to get this dick. You're going to get it nice and deep. But first let me just inspect where I'm putting it. I felt this little pussy yesterday, but I didn't really get a close look at it."

I dropped my head down between her legs, my face just inches from her smooth cunt lips. "And I certainly didn't get to taste it. Your squirting juices don't count."

And with that I stuck my tongue out, wide and flat, and licked her pussy from bottom to top. She flexed her hips, driving her pussy closer to me as she whimpered, "Oh fuuuuuuuuck" soft and low.

I licked along one edge of her pussy and then the other, kissing at the top right were the stiff little nub of her clit was. I repeated the process, again and again, as I felt her pussy loosening up, the lips wet with my saliva and her juices. And then I flicked my tongue rapidly against her clit. She thrashed above me, a series of low, animalistic moans coming out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Joel, that feels good. Oh, God, I've never had a boy lick my pussy before. Shit, this feels incredible. Ooo, fuck."

I pulled back for a moment, her words sparking something in the back of my brain, but I ignored it and said, "Mandy, help me out. Spread your pussy for me, baby."

She reached down with her left hand and made a V with her index and middle fingers, spreading her pussy lips and exposing the pink paradise within.

"Has anyone ever told you your pussy is gorgeous?" I asked.

"Mmm," she groaned. "You like it? You like my little cunt?"

"It's fucking perfect, baby," I said, sticking my tongue out and licking it again, darting it inside. "I can't want to fill it up with my hard cock."

She shuddered a little bit, and then I felt her right hand against the back of my head, and she pulled my face into her pussy. I opened my mouth wide and sucked it like a peach, her juices spreading all over my face, my cheeks, running down my chin. I couldn't believe how wet she was, and kept sucking away. She tasted incredible. I wanted to drink her in all day long.

"Oh, fuck, baby, get that pussy," she cried. "Drink in my juices! Suck on my clitty!"

I responded as directed, moving my mouth up and sucking on the thick nub of her clit. Then I eased off and flexed my tongue, extending it deep inside her cunt, as far as it would go. I pulled it back and shoved it forward again and again, penetrating her depths with my stiff tongue.

"Oh God!" she cried, and this was no low moan, but a full throated shout. "Oh god oh god oh god, yes! Tongue fuck me! Taste me! Lick me out! Eat that fucking pussy, Joel! Eat it!"

I complied, licking, sucking, tonguefucking her cunt for all I was worth. When her breathing started to get ragged, I thought she was close to cumming, so I moved back up to her clit, sucking it into my mouth as I shoved two fingers deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned breathlessly. "Oh jesus fuck! More, you motherfucker, more! I'm about to fucking cum!"

I pulled my hand out and shoved it in again, this time with three fingers. I could feel her pussy stretching around my fingers, her slick juices pouring around my hand, and I couldn't wait to get my cock inside of her.

But not until she came. Her hand on my head was pushing it hard into her snatch now, the other hand squeezing her nipple. And then she arched her back again, hard, and shuddered, and just like last night I felt her squirting all around my hand. Only this time my face was right there too, and sucked up as much of her squirting cum as I could into her mouth. She tasted like nectar, but also musky, primal. I wanted to taste it forever.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" she screamed as she came, and I kept my mouth sealed on her cunt until I felt her body relaxing above me. Then I pushed myself up the length of her and kissed her deeply. Her tongue probed mine,savoring the juices I hadn't swallowed yet,and when we broke the kiss she grabbed my head again in her hands, licking my cheeks and my chin, trying to taste more of her own cum. It was fucking incredible.

"Goddamn, you little minx," I said. "I love watching you cum. I love hearing your dirty little mouth."

She was panting as she laid back down on the bed. "It's only for you, baby. Only you get to see the real me. The slut I am deep down inside."

I slapped her tit playfully, watching it jiggle. "You are a good little slut. I wouldn't have you any other way."

She giggled and reached her hand down to my cock, stroking it slowly. The giggle reminded me of all the silly laughs we had shared together, the late night phone calls and in-jokes that had made us so close. Her laugh was a bridge between that Mandy and the hot, sweaty fuck sessions we had started last night. It was intoxicating.

"So let me be that slut for you, stud. Get this fucking thing in my cunt and let me know what a real man's dick feels like."

I pushed up on my arms and grabbed my cock with one hand. She reached down and spread her pussy lips open again, and I placed the head of my cock against her opening. For a moment I just stayed there, sliding the tip of my dick along her pussy, adding my precum to her already wet little cunt. And then she grabbed my shoulder.

"Quit teasing me, Joel. Shove that cock inside me and fuck me!"

I pushed in in one deep, smooth stroke. She'd already told me she'd popped her cherry masturbating, and I knew she played around with dildos and who knows what else, so I didn't meet any resistance going in other than the tight and warm pressure of her pussy. Still, it was only my second time inside a cunt, and it was her first time with a real cock, and both of us moaned with the intense pleasure of the moment.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk," she moaned softly. "It's even better than I imagined! And your cock, Joel. It's so fucking thick. It feels so goddamn good!"

I pulled my hips back and pushed in again, savoring her wet love tunnel. And then again, faster. And again faster. And before I knew it we were fucking at a nice steady pace, our hips coming together in a rhythm that seemed so natural I wondered again how we had never gotten together before this.

"Damnit, Mandy, I feel like my cock was built just for your pussy," I groaned.

"That's right, baby, that's right. Me too. This pussy is all for you, you stud! Fuck it. Fuck my little pussy! Goddamn, you feel so good! You feel even bigger than you looked! It's so fucking hard inside me, and hot! I love it!"

"That's right, baby. Take it. Take my cock deep inside you."

"Yeah," she said. "Fuck me, Joel. Fuck me! Fill me up!"

"You like it? You like this thick cock up your little pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes I do, you stud! Because you ARE a stud. A fucking big-dick stud! And I'm your little whore!"

I moaned again. Her dirty talk drove me crazy. Even I was getting to expect it, it was still so different than her normal talk that each word was like a shot of adrenaline running through me. My cock felt like an iron bar. "That's right, baby. You're my little slut. My little whore Amanda. I wish I'd known sooner how much of a nasty little whore you are. Why didn't you tell me? All through high school I should have been doing this to your slutty little body. Fucking plowing your dirty little pussy with my cock for years. Would you have liked that?"

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "I wanted you, so fucking bad! Worse than I ever admitted, even to myself. But I was afraid you wouldn't want me. I needed my body to remind me what it was for. I needed to give you a tight little pussy like you deserve. And big fucking tits like you deserve. A juicy round ass like you deserve. So I can get that hard fucking cock like I deserve. And now I'm all fucking yours. I'm your little cumslut whenever you want me to be. I want to worship this fucking cock with my tight little fuckhole, baby. So fuck me!"

I began slamming into her harder. The wet sounds of her cunt being invaded by my cock sounded like music to our ears. I bent down and sucked on her tits again, her big firm tits filling my mouth with their softness, and she moaned like a little pornstar. Then she twisted at the waist, and I rolled over onto my back.

She rode me then, hard, her gorgeous tits hanging over her in my face, her knees digging into the mattress. She rose up off my dick and thrust down, and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. It felt divine.

"Fuck me, you motherfucker," she cried. "Fuck me like you own me! You do. You own this little cunt. You turn me into such a depraved little slut! You like that? You like my big fucking tits in your face? You like seeing them bounce together when we FUCK? Suck on them, Joel! Suck my fucking tits and fuck my tight pussy!"

I lifted my head up, latching onto one of the swinging boobs, feeling them both jiggle against my face was the force of our thrusts, her long black hair tickling my cheeks. It was fucking paradise.

"God, you little bitch, you feel like heaven. You feel so fucking amazing!"

She pulled off of me for a moment, sliding her knees back, sucking my cock into her mouth, thrusting her head down over my man meat for one, two, three quick strokes of her mouth, and then slid forward again and plunged it back inside her cunt.

"God fucking damn, we taste so good together, Joel." And she leaned down and kissed me deep, her tongue swirling our combined juices between our mouths. It was incredible.

"Oh, fuck that's hot! Jesus, you nasty little slut, I love your filthy mind!"

"I fucking love this, baby!" She cried out. "I fucking love YOU! I've been fantasizing about this for so long. Every fucking variation I could think of. I want to do it all! You can do anything you want to me, Joel! Fuck my pussy, fuck my tits, fuck my ass. Cum inside me, cum on me, piss on me, spit on me, whatever you fucking want, just don't ever stop fucking me! I want you in my life, I want this thick goddamn shaft in my pussy, forever, baby! I'm all yours you sweet motherfucker!"

Every word made me harder and harder, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. It was hotter than any porn scene I'd ever watched, because Mandy was so fucking sexy, and because it was US, and because even if the fucking seemed raw and filthy, it was driven by the passion and love we felt for each other.

"I'm gonna cum soon, you little slut. Where do you want this hot fucking cum this time?"

"Shoot it deep inside me, Joel. Cum deep in my little cunt and fill me up with your jizz! I want it so fucking bad! I've never felt anyone cum inside me before! I want you to be the first! I want you to be the only! Fucking explode in my wet goddamn pussy!"

As I felt my balls preparing for lift-off I reached up and grabbed her fat swaying tits again, squeezing them hard, watching her flesh spill out around my hands, and rolling the hard nipples between my fingers. She put her hands on top of mine, squeezing her tits with me as she arched her back, her orgasm starting just before my cock unleashed a huge load of cum deep inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," she yelped, and then "OH FUCK! FILL ME UP!" as she felt my cum exploding inside her. She lost her breath, her eyes rolling back, as the waves of orgasm pulsed through her body, but my screams of pleasure made up for her sudden quiet.

"OH JESUS CHRIST YOU HOT LITTLE BITCH I'M FUCKING CUMMING! TAKE MY CUM! TAKE MY FUCKING CUM AMANDA! MY LITTLE CUM WHORE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

It felt like rivers of jizz were flowing out of me, pulse after pulse of thick cum shooting deep up inside her. My cock contracted again and again.

As she started to come down from her orgasm, she collapsed onto the bed beside me, her tits quivering as she caught her breath. When the words came back they came in a babble.

"I never knew it I never knew it could feel like this oh my god why don't people just fuck all the time Joel it felt so fucking good you made me feel like I've never felt before and it was jesus christ it was so goddamn hot you fucking stud."

She caught her breath and looked over at me. "And did you say you love me?"

I smiled, my own heartbeat starting to come back to normal. "I wasn't the only one. And why not? I've loved you for years, even if it was just as a friend then."

She smiled back. "Friends don't do that to each other. I didn't mean it like a friend."

I kissed her lips. "Neither did I. And believe me, that was one of the least shocking things you said."

She laughed. "God, I don't know what comes over me. It's like there is no filter on my brain anymore, and every depraved thought I have just comes pouring out of my mouth. It's ... It's freeing, you know? Like I don't have to be my normal self--and I like my normal self--but I don't have to think about anyone else while we're doing it, what they might think of me--except for you. Like I can just be this conduit for pleasure, everything I want deep down in the darkest corners of my body. I'm glad it doesn't freak you out."

I looked down her body, at her juicy round tits, her smooth stomach, her soaked little pussy, which was still wet and dripping with my thick cum. "God no! It's so hot! An even bigger turn on than your incredible body--and I didn't think that was possible--because it's so raw and intimate. I mean, goddamn you're sexy. I love the you when your brain is in control, and I love the you when your sex drive is in control, and I love that somehow they're both part of the same incredible person who wants me too."

She smiled and kissed me hard. I felt my cock start to stir again.

"Hey, before I get carried away again, you're leaking, baby. You want me to get you a washcloth or something?"

She reached down, scooping some of the cum up out of her pussy with her fingers and playing with it, watching the stands of fluid that connected her fingertips before sticking them into her mouth and sucking my jizz and her cunt cream off, one finger at a time.

"I mean, I don't really need one, but it's sweet of you to offer."

"Fuck me," I grinned. "Just when I think I've seen everything, you surprise me again with how goddamn fucking hot you are."

She laughed wickedly. "And filthy."

"So fucking filthy."

I kissed her deeply, then rolled out of bed. "I've gotta go grab some water real quick. I'll bring you a glass too. Don't go anywhere. I'm not done with you."

I stood up, my cock still dripping with a little bit of cum, and walked out of her bedroom buck naked, Mandy idly tracing her fingers along her cunt behind me. I made it to the kitchen, filled two glasses with ice and water, and was on my way back when I saw Julia standing in the living room, staring at me, her mouth wide open.

"Oh, shit," I said.

12