All Comments on 'More than Friends: Ch. 03'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
More than just a story...!

Really like the way this story is going...awaiting more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is great!

Keep it coming.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good read. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comment

Nope, I found it totally confusing so far.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
Not bad at all

I have no problem following the tale.

One suggestion: Give us more per chapter, 3-4 pages if necessary. It seems that not much gets accomplished each chapter and it sucks to wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read!

I don't think you should change the amount you post at one time. That is your choice... I often see comments asking writers to post more or more often but I think you'll get those comments even if you post more material each time. As far as the characters, I really like Dara, Edward and Janice so far. Janice and Ed for obvious reasons. Dara, because he is a believable womanizer. I am not sure about Yvonne, she started out to be such an important friend to Jan but by the second posting she basically seems to have lost any redeeming features... seems to have morphed too simply into a shallow, not particularily likeable figure. Hope the Dara and Yvonne characters don't turn out to be too two dimensional, clichéed, bad guys... hopefully they will have texture with good qualities and some flaws such that the story may unfold with interest. Looking forward to the next post.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for voting and your comments.

To those worried that the characters are becoming/ may become too two dimensional- you'll just have to wait for chapter four. :D

To those who expressed confusion it would be helpful if you be a little specific. Did you find parts of it/ this chapter/ the entire story confusing? I could edit the story somewhere down the line so that future readers don't face the same issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please don't stop writing: I'm not getting confused, I'm not getting bored and I am really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I just read all again so far, I find it tedious and drawn out when its short chapters that are released, maybe join 2 together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous