More than Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly dropped to her knees in front of me, her eyes focused on the bulge at my crotch, and unconsciously licked her lips. Her hands were at my belt, pulling the strap out of the buckle, then undoing the buttons and letting my shorts drop to the ground. She used her index finger to slowly trace the outline of my cock in my boxer shorts, her eyes heavy-lidded with desire.

Then she grabbed the shorts at my waist with both hands and pulled them down quickly, my cock springing free and hitting her in the cheek. She gave a little gasp and then her hand was around my shaft, stroking it up and down.

"God I love this thing," she whispered.

I closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure of her soft strokes along my cock, the way she sometimes rubbed the underside of my cockhead lightly with her thumb before milking her hand back down the shaft.

Then she licked her lips slowly and kissed the head of my cock, looking up into my eyes as she did so.

I groaned softly as she pushed my cock up towards my chest, dropped her head, and licked right at the spot where my cock met my balls, dragging her tongue along the length of the shaft. When she reached the top she popped my cockhead into her mouth, sucking lightly, her tongue swirling rings around it. Her mouth was warm and wet, the suction gentle. Then a soft pop as she pulled it from her mouth, a strand of saliva and precum hanging down from the corner of her mouth.

"Do you like that baby?" she asked.

"Yes, Mads. Keep going," I said.

She held a finger up to her lips, warning me to be quiet, and then licked along the length of her finger, sucking it into her mouth before she she pulled it out again and dragged the tip of her spit-wet finger along my cockshaft.

"We have to be quiet, Joel. Sayoko said it's only when people get loud back here that they kick them out."

I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth, then whispered in her ear, "I'll do my best, but you make it so goddamn hard to control myself I won't make any promises."

She smiled, kissing my neck before I stood back up, then guided me over to sit in one of the chairs. As I did so I saw her looking at herself in the mirror, still on her knees, checking out how the corset and panties made her look. I whispered, "You look fucking amazing. You know that don't you?"

She smiled but kept her eyes on herself as one hand dropped down and began to slide along the crotch of her panties. She watched a small wet patch start to show on the underwear and then looked up at me. She whispered, "I like to make you happy. To make you feel good."

"And you," I said. "I want you to feel good too."

She put one hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for another deep kiss. "Making you happy does make me feel good. And so does sucking on your thick cock."

Even if we had to be quiet, I love the way she got dirtier and dirtier the more turned on she got. She dipped her hand inside the panties and must have shoved it in her pussy, because when she pulled it out her finger was glistening and wet in the dim light of the dressing room. "See? Look how wet you make me." She pushed her finger between my lips and I sucked her sweet-salty pussy juices off of it. My cock gave a little leap again. God she was sexy.

Around us I could hear the murmur of the store-the low rock-pop music, the opening and closing of other dressing room curtains, the low buzz of conversation. From a dressing room nearby two voices laughed loudly and images of beautiful women trying on lingerie for each other danced in my head for a brief moment before I focused in again on the gorgeous goddess on her knees in front of me.

She plunged my cock into her mouth, taking first just the few inches, then a little more. Her head bobbed up and down, soft moans escaping from her throat. She pulled back and spit into one of her hands, using it to work the base of my cockshaft with her hand. Then she pulled back and used one hand to corkscrew up and down the length of my hardness, the other back rubbing at her cunt, her eyes half closed with lust.

"You like that, Joel?" she said softly. "You like it when I work your fucking dick like this?"

I smiled, the need in my voice making it a struggle to stay quiet when I knew how much we both liked being loud. "Yes, you dirty little girl. Stroke that cock. Get it nice and hard and take it deep in your fucking throat."

I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. Forward and back her head bobbed on my dick again and again. I looked deep into her eyes, which started to water, but she didn't push back against me or indicate that I should stop as she got four, then five inches of my cock into her mouth. I pulled her back by the hair-not hard, but in control-and she gasped, catching her breath, a thick strand of her drool and my precum stretching out from my cock to her mouth, then dripping down onto the shelf of her tits pushed up in the corset.

"Come on, baby," I whispered. "You can do it. Take that fucking thing deep."

She grabbed it at the base and slapped it against her cheek, the thwack of skin on skin so loud in the little space. She smiled, not her usual cute and innocent grin, but one charged with lust and need, sticking her tongue out and trying to lick my cock as it hit her cheek, giggling. Then her face got serious as she looked up at me.

"Watch me fucking take it like a whore, Joel," she growled low through gritted teeth.

Her hands glided along my legs, slipping between them and the arms of the chair, grasping my ass and pulling me forward a little more as her head plunged down onto my cock. I watched the cock head disappear, then more, my hands entangled in her raven hair, pulling her head forward until six, then all seven inches were all down her throat, her nose pressing against my pelvis. I began to move my hips in the chair, just a little, but enough to feel her lips slide back and forth at the base of my rod, to feel the cockhead move deep inside her. Wet choking gurgles sounded from her throat, and it was all I could do to hold back from shooting my load deep into her stomach. After a moment, she pulled back, her mouth and chin now totally covered with drool, the top of her tits soaking wet. Another thick strand of saliva trailed from her mouth, and as I watched it broke, hanging down her chin. She opened her mouth wide and let it fall to her tits, then sent more drool following after it. It was so nasty. I thought again how much I loved this little bitch.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "You suck that dick so good baby. And you look so fucking slutty. I love it! We gotta get out of here so I can fuck you proper."

"Not yet," she moaned. She leaned over and angled my dick until the head was pointed straight at her cleavage, pushed up so enticingly in the corset. "Fuck my tits first."

She didn't have to repeat the demand. I thrust my hips forward and felt the wet cockhead enter the pillowy valley between her tits. It wasn't as wet or as tight as her mouth or her pussy, but seeing the lust in her eyes and watching my dick disappear into that magic passage was still glorious The corset held them in place enough for me to feel the pressure on the head of my fuckstick. She spit into her cleavage and onto my cock and our bodies got slicker and slicker as we brought them together.

"Now you," she groaned. "Spit on my fucking tits."

I pulled my cock out from between her round melons and leaned forward to get my face closer to her tits. I collected as much spit as I could and then let it fly, coating the top of her right tit and watching it slide into her cleavage. I moved my head up and kissed her deep, cupping her chin in my hands, my tongue diving deep into her throat. I moved one hand up on her face and my thumb slid into her mouth. She suckled on it like a whore and then arched her back as she reached down and slid off the panties. They stayed down, stretched tight between her thighs, the tag fluttering down between her legs. She shoved one hand down, a finger, maybe two, working inside her little pussy. Then she pulled her hand out and rubbed that along the valley between her tits too. She undid the top fasteners on the corset and yanked it down, her tits bouncing as they pulled free of the restraining lingerie. Her nipples stood hard at attention, rising from her breasts a half an inch or more. She pinched them between her fingers and a low animal purr emerged from her throat, her eyes closed. Her lips were moving fast, but with almost no volume. I could only catch a few words. She seemed lost in a sexual reverie.

"Goddamn . . . ," she whispered. " . . . such a fucking . . .. other people near . . .suck your thick cock . . . my fucking cunt . . . . So hot!"

She pushed her tits together with her hands, her fingers digging into her supple flesh, and I shoved my cock back between them, loving the combined feel of all our fluids lubricating her thick, soft titflesh.

"Fuck, Mandy, you have a little exhibitionist streak in you? Is that what this is? It's not the fucking slutty lingerie, it's the public place that's got you so wet?" I said softly.

She licked her lips, spitting again on my cock as it penetrated the cleavage. "It's all of it, Joel. It's the clothes, it's this place. It's this nice thick fucking cock between my tits. It's being a little slut just for you. I love all of it." Her voice was starting to get louder as she moaned her filthy litany of pleasures, but I clasped a hand over her mouth as she started to moan again, the other hand on the back of her head, looking up briefly as I did so.

To a shock. There were two legs in high heels standing on the other side of the the curtain, not directly facing into our changing room, but close enough that whoever it was had to be able to hear Mandy's words, not to mention the wet squelch of the titfuck I was giving her. I was torn. Should I mention that there might be someone listening to us for real? How much was Mandy OK with that happening and how much was she just lost in the moment?

"I know, baby, I know," I whispered. "I fucking love it too. I love what a little whore you become when you get turned on. I love you."

And it was true. So I decided that if I loved her I wouldn't want to do anything that would make her uncomfortable. I had tell her about the woman standing outside our dressing room. I pulled my cock back but kept my hands on her head, the hand on her mouth feeling the drool pooling against my palm.

"Mads," I whispered. "There's someone right outside the dressing room. They can totally hear us."

Her eyes darted to the side, taking in the two legs, the shapely calves, the high heels, before looking back at me. I took my hand away from her mouth, the spit she'd been collecting there spilling over her lip and landing on her already wet tits. She looked up at me and rubbed the spit around on her skin, the streaks of fluid leaving wet trails all across her fleshy round globes.

"I don't give a fuck," she said, not in full voice, but definitely not trying to stay quiet. In fact I'm sure she wanted the woman outside the dressing room to hear us. "Your mom interrupted us yesterday. My mom interrupted us this morning. I'm done stopping for interruptions. I just want to fucking cum."

She pulled back from me and sat back against the corner of the dressing room, her legs in front of her, knees up. She yanked down the panties that were still around her thighs, rolling them down her legs, tossing them carelessly towards the pulled curtain. They landed half in and half out of the dressing room. The feet on the other side stepped back for a moment, and then stepped forward, now facing directly towards us.

She looked so fucking nasty sitting on the floor, mirrors on two sides reflecting the little bitch sitting there, tits out, as she started to masturbate her little cunt.

"Watch me, Joel," she hissed, her eyes half closed. "Watch me finger my wet little pussy for you."

My hand began stroking my cock-I couldn't help myself-as I watched her use one hand to massage her clit, two fingers rubbing little circles around it. The other hand pinched her nipples and then plunged down and into her wet little gash, disappearing inside it only to emerge a split second later, and then driving back in. Her hands moved faster and faster, occasionally switching places to give her dominant hand a break, briefly pausing to pull her fingers up to her mouth and suck on her juices. Then back inside, soft grunts and groans escaping from her throat.

It was beautiful. It was depraved. It was fucking hot.

I could hear the breathing on the other side of the curtain get heavier now, and part of me wanted to pull it open and grab this woman-so clearly listening to our private sex show-and pull her right inside to share this gorgeous sight with me: sweet Amanda James getting herself off like a dirty fucking whore. But I didn't want to shock Mandy or do anything that would break the horny spell she was under (and I certainly didn't just assume she'd be ok with some stranger watching her masturbate), so I just listened to the heavy breathing on one side of the room while Mandy began to babble softly on the other.

"Oh jesus fuck, this feels so fucking good. God my little whore pussy is so fucking wet. Can you see this, Joel? Can you see me getting myself off for you? Shit! I'm such a fucking slut for you! I'll do anything to cum. Anything to make you cum. Stroke that thick goddamn prick and watch me fucking finger my little cunt!"

I heard a little gasp behind me and saw the curtain twitch, but I was too far gone to care. I was already on my feet, closing the distance between Amanda and I, standing between her spread legs. My hand was like a rocket on my cock, stroking it so fast I was afraid I would spontaneously combust.

"Fuck, you filthy little bitch, get it!" I whispered. "Finger the shit outta that little cunt! I love watching you! I love your little nasty fingers and that tight wet cunt."

I reached down with my free hand, squeezing one of her fat fucking tits in my hand, loving the feeling of all that flesh-more than I could hold.

"Jesus Christ," she growled. "Fucking squeeze that big tit, you bastard!"

I rolled her rosebud nipple between my fingers, and that was the last straw. Her body spasmed and her hands at her cunt froze, her muscles taut. I pulled my hand back and watched her orgasm. Fuck, she was such an incredible little slut. So fucking gorgeous, her entire body tight like jolts of electricity were running through her. "I'm cumming, fucking cumming, fucking cumming!" she whispered frantically. I watched for what I had come to expect, her telltale squirting juices flowing out of her pussy, and come they did, soaking her hands, her thighs, dripping into the store's carpet. She shuddered once, twice, three times, and then collapsed against the mirrors, her body relaxed. She licked her palms contentedly and brought both hands to her chest, feeling the nipples up, pinching them between her fingers, spreading her pussy juices across her tits.

She was breathing hard, and it took a moment for her senses to come back to her, and when they did her eyes flicked to the curtain behind me but then zeroed in on my hand sliding up and down my cockshaft.

She reached up, putting her hand on top of mine, and we masturbated my dick together for a few strokes, and then I let her replace me, putting my hands up against the mirror, leaning over her body as she jerked me off.

"Come on, Joel. Come on, you fucking stud," she hissed. "Shoot that hot cum for me. Gimme your jizz. Shoot it all over my fucking tits."

She aimed my shaft at her chest as felt a wave of pleasure burst through my body, a torrent of cum shooting up from my balls and out the tip of my dick, the white spunk arcing through the air between us and landing right between her boobs, where I'd been fucking her just a few moments before. Another wave came and she aimed it down a little, allowing me to coat her nipple with my seed. Another blast across her other breast, and then another and another, and soon both fat tits were thoroughly glazed with my thick cum, streaks of it dripping down off her mounds onto the corset still fastened around her waist. As the spurts of cum decreased she stuck my cock in her mouth, savoring the last little bit of cum and swallowing it down.

I took a few steps back and fell into the chair again, my cock lying limply against my leg.

"Shit, Mandy," I whispered as she leaned back against the mirror, her big tits heaving with post-coital exertion. "You never cease to surprise me."

She grinned, and already the lusty whore was fading away, my sweet, clean-mouthed girlfriend returning. "Oh, the surprises are just getting started." Her eyes flicked over to the curtain. "Our mysterious friend is gone."

I looked over and saw that she was right; no legs were visible anymore at the bottom of the curtain. I reached down and grabbed the panties she'd almost flicked out of the room and tossed them to Mandy.

"I can't believe that didn't even slow you down!"

She blushed a little, a red flush starting at the top of her chest and spreading slowly up her neck. "I know! I barely registered it! I can't get over how nasty I get when we're deep in it! I don't know what you've unleashed within me!"

I smiled as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on the corset that was still around her torso, the front of it damp with our combined spit and cum. "I don't know either, but I fucking love it!" I said.

She laughed, but nodded. "I know, it's so fun!"

I had just had an amazing time, but (as with every time we fucked) I was surprised at how wild we had gotten. Now? In a dressing room? In a lingerie store? With not even a door to close behind us? I had never expected something like this from Mandy.

I got serious for a minute. "Look, you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to, right? I mean, you don't have to keep getting crazy to impress me. Believe me, you've already fulfilled more fantasies than I ever knew I had. I'm just happy to be with you. So don't feel like you need to, you know, keep pushing out of your comfort zone."

She smiled at me, "That's so sweet of you to say, Joel. And the truth is I don't know where my boundaries are yet. I never thought I'd be ok with someone listening to me go at it, and yet it happened twice today and it didn't even disturb me! Heck, it kind of made me, you know, even wetter. I won't even mention some of the ideas that flew through my head when I was so worked up."

I desperately wished she would, but I didn't say anything.

"But I promise, I'm not doing anything I don't want to, and I'm not doing anything because I feel like you expect me to. I'm just following where my heart or my . . . my pussy . . . seems to take me in the moment. And I'm really having fun!"

I kissed her deeply, one hand reaching up to feel her tit, forgetting how it was soaked with my cum. Then I just grinned and massaged it into her firm flesh.

"God, you're fucking amazing," I said.

She smiled and grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head without putting her bra back on. The thin material of the Sufjan Stevens t-shirt stretched tautly across her luscious tits. A damp spot began to spread across her chest where so much spit and cum had covered her, and her nipples were poking out against the fabric. I wanted to just push her down and shove my cock deep inside her right there, but she grabbed her shorts and pulled them up instead. I loved to watch her ass and tits bounce as she worked her way into the tight shorts.

She found the bra and underwear she'd been wearing when she walked in and pressed them into my hands. I shoved the panties into my pocket, but the bra was too stiff with its underwire, so I just kind of folded it up and held it as she gathered the items she'd brought into the dressing room into a pile, the panties and wet corset piled at the bottom of the stack.