More than Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can probably handle getting the rest of this without trying it on, don't you?"

I grinned. "I'm not sure I can afford all of that."

"No, silly," she said. "I have my mom's debit card. She doesn't mind as long as I don't go overboard, and she knows how pricy good underwear is. She always gets the expensive stuff. She'll be fine with it."

I couldn't help but imagine a brief flash of Mandy's mom in sexy lingerie, but then I banished it. Who cared about Julia when I had Mandy?

I was hesitant to flip back the curtain, wondering who besides our observer might have heard our little escapade, but the dressing room hallway was empty. We walked straight to the register. There weren't many people in the store, and at first Sayoko was nowhere to be seen. But soon she emerged from behind us, where she must have been helping another customer.

"Did you guys find everything ok?" she asked.

Mandy nodded and said, "Yes, I got exactly what I wanted."

The slim woman rang up the items, putting them into a large pink bag, but paused when she got to the corset.

"Uh-oh, it looks like this might be a little dirty. Do you want to pick another one?"

Mandy smiled brightly. "No, that's ok, I'll just wash it when I get home." She ran her finger along one edge where the lingerie was still wet with my cum and then stuck her finger into her mouth, licking the trace of jizz she'd collected. "It's my fault anyway, I was eating a little snack in the changing room."

My face must have been bright red, but Sayoko didn't seem to notice. She ran her finger along the fabric too and held it up to her face, looking at it closely before dropping her hand and putting the corset in the bag.

"Well, as long as you're satisfied, ma'am," she said.

Amanda paid and we walked to the door, both of us giggling the whole way.

"I can't believe it!" I whispered as we got outside. "I thought for sure we were going to get caught!"

Mandy looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Joel, we DID get caught. Didn't you recognize her shoes?"

I looked back through the window at Sayoko standing at the counter; her eyes were closed and she was sucking on the finger she'd used to gather a dollop of my spunk.

"No fucking way," I moaned.

Mandy just laughed. "Let's stick this stuff in the car and go to a movie. I need to relax for a little while. Cool down. The AC sounds nice."

I just nodded and followed behind her like a puppy dog. She walked to the car, head up, shoulders back, bra-less tits pushed out and bouncing with each step.

She was a goddess.

I couldn't wait to see how she surprised me next.