All Comments on 'More than Friends Ch. 04'

by WillyShakes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, that was freaking awesome. I love the sex talk and the ending. Hope they have kinky sex with her mom and others.

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was dope

I was hoping you'd come back and do more of these two but then you surpassed my expectations by miles. The whole sexual odyssey they started and the new pleasures they discovered together form a perfect bond with the list they made even if there is still stuff to be added later. The only thing i wonder is how her mom fits in here, sure I do prefer them by themselves but the idea of her mom joining in (in any form) does sound appealing. Maybe mom did more than just advise her and lent her that dildo :)

5* and bagging for more!

wallace99wallace99over 7 years ago
Five stars

I'm really loving this series. Amanda answering the door in a schoolgirl outfit was hot, also loved the sex scene. I hope you write many more chapters for this series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

This series is so good! I can't wait to see what the sexy little bitch has in store next! Is she going to get her mom involved? Or maybe ass to mouth now that she's into anal? Or pissing on her? (She likes being used, after all).

All I know is I read this and fantasize about my own best friend, and I can barely make it to the end of the story I'm so hard. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want more!

I have just finished reading all of "More than Friends" and really enjoyed your stories more than most if not all others. For me you have captured the way I like a story to go with almost no slow periods or down time setting everything up. I have written two stories(not sent in) and tried to capture the style that you are writing in. I think it is the most exciting and most enjoyable style. I have been looking for stories like yours for a long time. Your the first to match what I really was looking for. I hope you keep up the good work and I hope Julia (MOM) may get involved in some way with Joel. Thanks, keep going!

WillyShakesWillyShakesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Encouragement!

I really appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear people are enjoying the story! I'm not sure where it's going to go next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good.

You are easily my new favourite author, I can't wait for the next installment!

hmmm53hmmm53over 7 years ago
wow

definetly found my new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Please continue this story. I keep checking back to see if there has been a new chapter added.

modestusmodestusalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Please write the rest we are really looking forward to read the rest of the story.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of my favorites.

I hope you will continue this story. As a romantic I want to see more chapters. I want to see them together "FOREVER and EVER"

If this will be only one more chapter why not have one of them change schools. How about her getting pregnant and marrying. His mother got married early.

What about a Threesome with his sister? Sis admits to "BEING NO VIRGIN". She has become a close fried with Mandy and since she has seen Joel's 7" plus cock, she might be willing.

Maybe even a threesome with Mandy's Mother. She has dildos and lube available.

Great characters, Great story, made my cock hard..What more can you ask?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!!

Please keep writing this story! I've been waiting for the next chapter since this came out 8 months ago. I keep checking back in, but nothing. You're an amazing author!

TechpillTechpillover 6 years ago

Please to good finish this story

WillyShakesWillyShakesover 6 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Coming!

Sorry for the long delay. There's a new chapter coming soon. Hope it lives up to your hopes!

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
More

Please continue love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous