More than Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen you so nonchalant about this before."

"Well, you weren't my boyfriend before, you were my best friend. Why would I tell my best friend about my mom and I and how open we are with each other? That would have been weird. Same way I didn't tell you about how much I masturbated until we started dating. Duh."

My head was swirling. I needed to think about something else for a minute. No matter how open she was with her mom, that still didn't give me license to watch Julia masturbate. I was feeling shame.

"Let's go to breakfast," I said.

"No morning sex?" she asked, pouting.

"It's my day to plan, remember?" I said. "You're going to need protein."

She stood up, gloriously naked, and rubbed her hand along still semi-firm bulge of my cock. "You have all the protein I need right here."

I swatted her hand away playfully. "You're insatiable!"

"Yeah, you love it," she grinned.

Despite my guilt about Julia, she was right. I did. But I still needed to clear my head, just for a little while.

I took her a breakfast spot downtown that was known for its waffles, and Mandy squealed when I pulled up.

"Oh my gosh, I love the creme brulee waffles here! Dessert for breakfast!"

"What about protein?" I asked. "That was the whole point!"

She rolled her eyes theatrically. "Fine, I'll get some bacon and an egg too. Happy now, fun-killer?" She kissed my nose and hopped out of the car.

This was the old Mandy. She really was as unfazed about her mother seeing us making out naked as she'd said earlier. I decided I would just drop it.

"So," she said as the waitress brought out food a few minutes later, "What do you have planned for me today?"

"I have to run to work for a few minutes," I confessed. "I got a text from my boss last night. But it shouldn't take more than ten minutes or so, so if you're cool to hang at the library, after that I thought, maybe the movies? Double feature maybe?"

"That sounds fun!" she said, and then her voice dropped low. "And maybe once or twice in there you can make me cum like a waterfall?"

I smiled. "Of course!"

She sat back, bouncing in her seat with a grin. Her bra and tight tank top did little to hold back the shimmy and jiggle of her tits. If anything, they might have magnified it. I looked at her, raven hair piled on her head in a messy bun, grin on her face.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," I whispered. "I never get tired of looking at you."

"You better not!" she laughed. "And you're not so bad yourself!"

After breakfast we drove over to my summer workplace, the library. It was a large building, three floors, with rows and rows of books on the top two floors, while the ground level had been converted into a kind of community tech center, with computer stations, meeting rooms, and makerspace-related materials of all types for public use. I pointed to one of the computer pods, near the back.

"I've had to kick off dudes watching porn and masturbating there like five times already."

Mandy's eyes went wide. "In the library? Seriously? Pervs!"

I laughed.

"It's always awkward," I said. "'Excuse me sir, can you put your dick away?'"

She giggled. "I'll bet some of them do it just for the thrill of being caught. Maybe they like being watched."

I swallowed, my mind racing back to Mandy's mom the night before. Her words came back to me:

Watch me cum, baby. Watch me cum!

Mandy told me she was going up to the third floor, the fiction section, and that I could find her up there when I was done. She loved the library, and it wasn't the first time we had been there together. We used to study here sometimes in high school, and we'd often end up back in the stacks, sitting side by side on the floor and reading separate books. Or in the overstuffed chairs the library provided, lost together in our own separate books. I loved that she loved to read.

The work business my boss had texted me about could have been done by about anyone, but that's what you got for being the junior team member. I finished it up in fifteen minutes or so and went upstairs to find Mandy.

She was all the way at the back of the building, in a little visited section where old encyclopedias were housed. It was a favorite spot of ours in the past because it had a pair of comfortable tufted club chairs, and because, thanks to Wikipedia, no one visited the encyclopedic reference section anymore, there was never anyone there. Mandy was curled up in one of the chairs, an open book in her hands.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"New Jasper Fforde!" she said, holding it up to me. The series was full of literary references and puns, and she'd tried to get me to read it in the past. I wasn't a big fan, but she gobbled them up and had reread them a few times.

I sat down next to her. "You don't have to stop on my account," I said. "We've got some time before the first movie."

I stared at the shelves for a moment, thinking about the night before. Mandy must have sensed that I had something on my mind. She closed the book and set it aside.

"Is everything okay?" she asked. "You've been really weird this morning. Is this still about my mom?"

Your mom, who I watched masturbate last night, I thought. Should I tell her? Should I confess what I had done? Or had I really done anything? I had gotten up in the night to pee. I hadn't planned it. I hadn't asked for it.

But I hadn't turned away either. And I definitely HAD stroked my cock while watching. Was that being unfaithful?

"Kind of," I said. "I need to tell you something."

Her eyebrows raised in concern, and she made a cooing noise, then rose from her chair and came toward me. She straddled me, her knees at my sides in the overstuffed chair, her ass on my lap.

"Joel," she said. "I told you already. It's really no big deal. My mom is cool with us. What do I need to do to convince you not to worry about it?"

She began grinding her hips on me, her tiny cotton sweatpant shorts riding up her thighs even higher as she did so. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head forward, resting it on her cleavage.

"If you're going to be too embarrassed to fuck me every time my mom is around, we're going to get very frustrated very fast."

This wasn't fair. With Mandy giving me a lapdance and my face in her tits, how was I supposed to think straight? My cock was getting hard again, pushing up against my wasitband, up against her snatch, just a few millimeters of fabric separating us. My desire to tell her about seeing her mother get herself off disappeared, as all I could think about was the grinding she was doing, her hips hypnotic as she moved them sinuously against me.

"Besides," she whispered. "She's not around now."

As if by instinct my arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her down tighter on my crotch. Again and again she thrust herself against me, and again and again I pushed back. Jesus Christ, it was hot, humping against her at the back of the library.

"Shit," I whispered. The friction felt so good, and so did the rest of her body. I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her to me, and she leaned back, resting her hands on my knees, chest thrust out, and pushed her hard against me.

From that angle her tits were jutting up, the bra and tank top making them look even bigger, and I reached up with one hand to squeeze them. She moaned, and my fingers wrapped around one breast, the fingertips diving into the deep valley of her cleavage. God she had great breasts. So big and firm and yet pliant, soft. I couldn't get enough of them, my hand massaging one tit and then the other, while the other hand pulled her ass harder and harder against my dick.

Then she sat up and slid back just a little, her fingers dropping to my crotch, undoing the button and zipper on my shorts. I lifted my hips with her still on top of me and she slid the shorts down, my cock popping out like it was spring loaded. It was thick and hard and red, the head already smeared with precum as more started to bubble up.

"Nice piece of meat," she moaned, pushing forward again, grinding my exposed cock against her still-clothed pussy, precum turning the material of her short shorts dark. "Piece of thick fuckmeat."

We had gone from zero to sixty really fast, and I knew we were about to fuck. And thinking about where we were---a public place, however rarely visited as this corner of the library was---somehow that made it even hotter.

"We're in public, Mandy," I hissed back at her. "You're grinding against me like a slut where anyone could walk up and see us. Could see you acting like a little whore. Could see how much you love my thick fuckstick. Could see your big fucking tits."

I reached up and yanked at the neck of her tanktop and bra, stretching both pieces down and low so that her tits popped free. I tucked the material underneath them and moved my head forward, licking her perfect nipples, now thrust forward even more from the cloth that bunched them together and pushed them forward. Her nipples were already hard, but the sudden exposure to the cool library air caused them prickle with goosebumps, and my teasing tongue just made them even harder. Then with a growl I enveloped her hard nipple in my mouth, suckling on it for all I was worth. She clutched my head to her chest and groaned.

"Jeeeeeesus! Let them watch," she said. "Let those horny perverts downstairs come up and watch a real fuckshow right in front of them. Let them see what a fucking whore I am for you! Fuck, suck my tits, Joel! Hard! Make me cum from my tits! Get me off you bastard!"

Her voice was low but intense, right in my ear. I bit down on her nipple, not hard, just enough for her to feel the pressure, and she bucked against me, a miniature orgasm racing up her body. Then she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, our tongues intertwining with a passionate dance. She was such a good sloppy kisser, our lips wet with shared spit that slid down our chins and onto her tits, pressed tight against my chest. Her hand stroked my shaft, rubbing my precum around the head of my deck, and then she pulled back, seeing the strands of fluid stretched between her fingers. She sucked the fingers into her mouth and muttered, "I fucking love the way you taste, you bastard. So goddamn good."

I pushed her back and grabbed the leg of her shorts, not bothering with the drawstring but pulling the stretchy material against her other leg, exposing her dripping wet pussy. She wasn't wearing panties, and the crotch of her shorts was already wet with her cunt juice, but that was an issue we'd solve later. Now I just wanted to get inside of her and fuck the shit out of her.

She wanted the same. She reached down and grabbed my cock, lining it up with her pussy, and then inched forward, my cock penetrating her slowly and deeply. She let out a high pitched whine, this time loud enough that I looked around, but she didn't seem to notice.

But someone did. Over the tops of the books on the shelf next to me I could see through the stacks, a few rows away, someone facing toward us, rubbing their crotch. I couldn't see a face from my angle, but I could see as the figure undid the zipper and pulled it down, reaching a hand inside and pulling out a thickening cock to start stroking. It was averaged sized, and I randomly wondered: was this a teenager? An old man? One of my coworkers?

"Someone is watching," I whispered to Mandy as she fucked her pussy against me, taking my cock deep inside. "There's a guy to your left stroking his cock and watching us fuck. You want to stop?"

She shook her head no, and though she didn't turn her head to watch our voyeur, she seemed to bounce more forcefully on my dick.

"Let him fucking see," she said, her voice a strained whisper, and I knew it was all she could do not to scream out the way she liked. "Let him fucking watch you take your little whore. Let him fucking watch me cum!"

She leaned back again, her naked tits proudly jutting from her chest like the prow of a ship, bouncing and jiggling with every thrust of my cock. I reached up and slapped her tit sharply, and her intake of breath was immediately followed by a wicked grin.

"Yes, Joel," she grunted. "Treat me like a nasty whore. Here. In the library. Where anyone can see! Christ! Make me your little slut! You're dirty fucking cumslut who just can't stop fucking this big thick dick! Fucking shit!"

She spit on her tits, and so did I, the globs of fluid dripping down the round curves of her tits in dirty slow motion. Our mystery watcher's fist was clenching his cock, stroking it fast, and I didn't blame him. Mandy was such a sexy slut that it was impossible not to get off just on watching her. And I was even luckier than that, because it was my cock buried deep inside that sexy cunt.

"Cum, you little bitch!" I growled. "Cum for me! Cum for the motherfucker watching! Cum like the dirty fuckslut you are! Spray your fucking cunt cream all over me! Cum and let him see you squirt like a filthy fucking whore! CUM!"

It was an order that Mandy was only too happy to obey. She clutched at her exposed tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples, pressing our spit into her flesh. And then her whole body seemed to rock and jerk as her orgasm came hard. She yelped once and I clapped a hand over her mouth, the other behind her head, forcing her to be quiet. She didn't even seem to notice as she wailed against my hand. She pulled herself off my dick and slapped her hand down against her cunt, again and again, her hand a blur as she began to spray her squirting pussy juice against my cock and stomach. My shirt was getting wet, but fuck if either of us cared. Watching her squirting orgasm was incredible, even with my hand clenched over her mouth. The bitch was just walking sex when she got going. A living fantasy of everything I wanted. Everything I dreamed about. She was fucking perfect.

As she slowed down I let go of her face and she sneered at me, her eyelids heavy lidded.

"Fucking bastard," she said, but the sneer was turning up at the corners and I realized she was just still filled with lust. "Covering my mouth so I can't cum and scream like a good little slut should."

"Only because I don't want to get you kicked out," I said. "You know normally I want to hear you cumming at the top of your fucking lungs, Amanda."

She smiled and now her eyes flicked over to our mystery watcher, his fist slowing down now.

"He hasn't cum yet," she said.

"Neither have I," I said.

Her eyes went wide and concerned. "Oh, baby! I'm so sorry! You fucked me so good I didn't realize. Well let's fucking finish it then, stud! Your little slut will never leave you wanting."

She slid off my lap and down to the floor, kneeling in front of me and licking my cock up and down. She cleaned her own pussy juice off it, smacking her lips and smiling, and I hoped our watcher still had a good view as she suckled the head of my dick. At this rate, it wouldn't take long. After watching her orgasm I was close.

"What do you want, baby?" she asked. "You want me to get on my hands and knees? You want to fuck me from behind?"

"Don't stop what you're doing, you fucking cunt," I hissed.

Her eyes flashed with pleasure, and I saw her hand slide down between her shorts again.

"Are you fingering your slit, you little bitch?" I said. "Fingering your own pussy while you suck on my fat fucking cock? God, you're a whore."

"You fucking love it," she answered, taking my cock down her throat. I grabbed her messy bun and forced her head deeper, listening to the sounds of her gagging.

"You're right I do, Amanda. You're my little fuckdoll whore. And I'm going to cum down your fucking throat."

She pulled off my cock, practically choking, the thick strands of spit and precum trailing down her chin and onto her still exposed tits.

"Cum on my face," she groaned, her hand flying on her cunt. "On my fat fucking tits. Make me walk out of here with jizz all over my slut body. Mark me, Joel. Mark me with your hot cum here in public."

Her mouth slammed back down over me again as she took my whole length down her throat. The choking, heaving, wet sounds she made were all I could take, and I gritted my teeth and half-whispered/half-shouted "Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccck!"

The first shot went straight down her throat, and then I pushed her back, holding my cock like a cannon. One, two, three pumps across her tits and neck, then the next shots up on her face. She was kneeling, tongue out, mouth open, eyes open and looking at me with the nastiest look of lust I'd ever seen. Her face and tits were streaked with my white jizz, and the spray that had landed on her tongue sat there until I stopped firing cum at her. Then she brought her tongue back inside and swallowed exaggeratedly, opening her mouth again for me to see how empty it was.

"Fuck, baby," I said. "I love how fucking filthy you are."

She smiled, her fingers cleaning up the cum along her face, popping them into her mouth so she could suck it down.

"Thanks stud," she said. "You bring out the best in me. And by best I mean dirtiest."

I laughed and wiped a dollop of cum she had missed on her forehead, offering my finger to her, which she promptly suckled on like a little cock.

"I thought you wanted to leave it on your face," I said. "To be marked."

"Seemed like a good idea at the time," she grinned. "But lust-filled Amanda doesn't always think as clearly as freshly orgasmed Mandy."

"You mean normal Mandy wouldn't be quite so cool with fucking in public while someone watches? How could that be?"

"Tell you what," she said. "Compromise. I'll leave it on my tits."

She reached under the shelf of her chest and pulled the bra and tank top back up, positioning everything so that the deep valley of her cleavage was still exposed, but at least her tits were mostly covered. And while her clothing had covered the cum that got on her nipples and lower, there were still some clear, shining rivulets of cum exposed for the world to see.

"God, you're sexy," I said again, shaking my head.

"I can't believe we did that!" Her eyes flicked over to where the voyeur had been, but it seemed our anonymous visitor had disappeared.

"You fucking loved it," I laughed.

"I know," she smiled. "I couldn't believe how turned on I got! I'm serious when I say I'm your little fuckslut. Get me in the right position and I'm open to almost anything. I was dripping wet with the idea of someone watching me fuck."

At her words, the memory of her mother came back to me. I loved Mandy too much to keep a secret like this between us.

"Hey, I really do have to tell you something," I said.

"Go ahead," she said.

"I . . . something happened last night. I got up to pee and when I came out of the bathroom your mom . . . she was . . ."

The words didn't seem to want to come out. Mandy took my hand.

"What? Is everything okay?"

"She was masturbating!" I said. Now it came out in a rush. "I didn't mean to watch her, but her door was wide open, and I got hard and I kind of . . . I . . . I masturbated watching her. I'm sorry, Mandy! It was totally a shitty thing to do and I didn't cum and . . ."

I trailed off, trying to read Mandy's expression. She didn't look mad, or even upset. Just confused.

"That was the big thing that's been making you act weird all morning?" she asked. "Just that you jerked off watching my mom? I was trying to not make it a big deal, but I thought something was really seriously bothering you!"

"That doesn't bother YOU?" I asked incredulously.

She shrugged. "I told you. We're really open with each other about sex."

"Just . . . just how open are you?" I asked. "You've shared a dildo, you don't mind that your mother masturbated in front of me---"

"Did she even know you were there?"