More than Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure she did. And . . . she was saying my name."

Mandy's brow furrowed a little. "Hmmm. Well, that might not be too surprising. I've told her how well you fuck me."

"You what?!"

"Joel! It's not a big deal!"

"Mandy," I said, an idea dawning on me. "Have YOU ever seen your mother masturbate?"

Her eyes shifted a little from side to side, and I couldn't be sure, but I thought she was trying not to smile.

"What if I have?" she asked. "Does that turn you on or weird you out?"

I sat back in the chair and groaned. "Oh my god."

"I haven't answered yet!" she said, standing up. The wet spot on her shorts from where her pussy had slicked everything up was still very visible, as was the spray along my chest, but at least that could be explained as a drinking fountain malfunction or something. Mandy's shorts were clearly wet from her own crotch.

"Let's get out of here," she said. "I feel like we might have some things to talk about before the movie. We can go back to my place."

On the first floor, as we were making our way toward the door, a kid walked up to us. He looked slightly familiar, but I couldn't place him.

"Mandy!" he called.

"Oh hey Bryce!" she answered, smiling. She'd grabbed a book to hold in front of her crotch on our way toward the door, but my eyes dropped to her chest and the clearly glazed droplets that arced across her tits. No doubt this kid would check her out, but what would he think? This could get awkward.

"Joel, this is Bryce. He's a year below me at school. Not sure if you remember him. He would have been a sophomore when you graduated. Byrce, this is Joel. My boyfriend."

"Believe me, I know," he said. "I think this is yours." He shoved an open book toward Mandy, and when she took it, he stood there for a moment smiling, and then turned and walked away.

Mandy and I looked down at the book. It was a copy of a Dan Brown novel---the kid had bad taste, I guess---but that's not what stood out to us. What we noticed instead was the streaks of jizz that marked the open pages, from one corner to the next.

Mandy's mouth dropped into an O, and then she began to giggle.

"Well," she said. "I guess we know who the mystery watcher was."

"Shit," I said. "Everyone at school is going to know."

She closed the book and looked at me, and though she had loosened up in the last few days on the swearing outside of sex, I was still surprised by the intensity of her response. "They'll know what? That I'm a fucking slut for you? That you make me cum like a goddamn pornstar? Fuck 'em."

She kissed me on the lips, her tits pressing against me.

"We both graduated anyway. We never have to see them again if we don't want to. Now let's get out of here so I can tell you about my mother."