All Comments on 'More Than Friends Now'

by justBrandy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD FOR YOU

I HAD A LEBIAN FRIEND, SHE WAS ATTRACTED TO ME, I AM CURIOUS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN. I WANTED TO BE WITH HER BECAUSE EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT HER BIG LIPS MY JUICES FLOWED. ONE TIME SHE RUBBED MY BACK FOR A SHORT TIME AND I HAD TO GO HOME AND MASTURBATE. I WANTED TO CALL HER BUT I WAITED TOO LONG. SHE DIED BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH SHE TURNED. ME ON. I STILL GET WET WHEN I THINK ABOUY HER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Body shaming makes me sad :(

This is a really well written story but I would've liked it a lot more without all the body shaming. Skinny girls, girls with small tits and girls that shave off all their pubic hair (and people that find those girls attractive) are just as deserving of respect as anyone else. You can write about what you/the character finds sexy without bashing other people.

justBrandyjustBrandyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response

I'm sorry you felt I was bashing/body shaming anyone. I was simply celebrating a grown woman's post motherhood body, something society generally does not do, and expressing opinions my character may have had having been bombarded by and trying to overcome societies (tv, movies, print, porn) ideal, prevalent, and almost only beautiful body type. While I'd hate to lose a reader, you are welcome to not read my little stories. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Luscious tale

Another encounter which demonstrates it's not all about the body-beautiful. Once drink loosens their inhibitions, the unnamed mothers delight in the release of their lurking lesbian desires. Lusty and luscious, indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustBrandy@justBrandy
I am just me. Wife, mother, and sometimes smartass. I love camping, reading, and recently trying my hand at writing naughty little stories. Any critiques and suggestions you care to share with me are welcomed. I am sorry but I tend to reply only to public comments, althoug...