All Comments on 'More Than I Bargained For'

by JuilaDixon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Story

Nice continuation of the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I didn't like it

because Fawn broke the slave contract twice (no men, no feces) and Julia just accepted it. Such a dom shouldn't be trusted any more.

Also in her email she wrote no piss but she accepted it in the contract.

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983about 8 years ago
a good read!

I dont really care for the BDSM lifestyle. So the scenes where Julia got tied up and got claustrophobic were not my cup of tea. Although, the rest of the story was pretty good. The way it was written there are possibilities for the Julia & Fawn relationship. Maybe you could write more, but then that's entirely up to you. A good read. Five Stars!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
As a Leatherman, I was NOT

happy with the slave being put in a potentially life threatening situation. I have been mummified before and it is VERY cathartic! But if you have claustrophobia it is a serious issue. While I LOVE she male stories, I also was not happy with cunt being allowed to fuck (and especially ejaculate in) the slave after the issue was broached in the beginning.

That being said, I loved the story as a whole. Very much believable. Would have loved to see where the story went.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is also a Great story!

Seam is the word you are looking for- SEEM is to appear to be, feel, do, etc.:

OR to appear to one's own senses, mind, observation, judgment, etc. SEAM is the line formed by sewing together pieces of cloth, leather, or the like.

the stitches used to make such a line.

to join with or as if with stitches; make the seam or seams of.

to furrow; mark with wrinkles, scars, etc.

to become cracked, fissured, or furrowed.

Knitting. to make a line of stitches by purling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous