More Than I Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she unzipped the crotch of the suit, rubbed some sort of sticky jelly on the oval end of the extension and then placed the oval end over my pussy while Bitch tied the attached straps around my waist and thighs so that the oval end was tightly pressed against my pussy. As I continued to breath I could feel my labia expanding as well as my clit. The two of them left without saying a word and turned the light off.

As I hung there in the darkness my heart was racing and I was breathing hard. The harder I breathed, the more suction was applied to my pussy making both my labia and my clitoris swell. In total disbelief, I was giving myself an orgasm by merely breathing.

I lost total track of time and I had lost count of the number of orgasms I had managed to give myself. Before I passed out, I was vaguely aware that it was becoming unbearably hot inside of the cat suit and I was sweating like a pig.

When I woke up I was laying naked on the floor and this time Cunt was reattaching the collar to my neck. She pulled me to my feet and dragged me out of the room and down a hall to a bathroom that had a shower stall. She put my hair in a shower cap and pushed me into the stall and proceeded to soap me all up paying particular attention to my pussy and my ass. Then she rinsed me off and allowed me out of the stall and handed me a large towel for me to use to dry off.

I followed her down the hall and into a dressing room. She informed me that dinner was to be served in a little while and that I needed to get dressed. She handed me a pair of black, extra long thigh high stockings and told me to put them on. I did and then she had me put on a red strapless latex mini dress with a hem that went to the middle of my thighs. The dress was very tight and form fitting, and the built in bra pushed my breasts up but still covered my nipples. She handed me a pair of red leather, 8 in spikes and told me to sit at the vanity where she applied a very heavy coat of red lipstick to my lips. I looked almost normal except for the collar, well as normal as one can look in a very tight and shiny red latex dress that I would consider wearing out in public because it looked so damn sexy on me. People tell me that red is a good color for me.

Cunt escorted me upstairs to the dining room where Mistress was sitting at a long table with someone who appeared at first glance to be another woman. On second glance it was her husband dressed up to look like a woman. I could not help staring at him/her as I took my seat. He/she looked just like a woman, although not a very attractive one.

"Don't worry about her," Mistress said. "The fag is a transvestite who prefers to present himself as a woman most of the time."

He/she, whatever, simply looked down at the table in shame.

"How many orgasms did you have?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," but I lost count," I replied noticing that she had changed into a black latex mini dress that was identical to my red one.

"We were monitoring you," she went on. "By what we heard, we counted 21 Os."

"That's incredible, Ma'am."

"We have to monitor you because Bitch almost suffocated to death in that contraption," she went on to explain. "I noticed that you have no trouble walking in those shoes."

"No Ma'am," I replied. "I have a fetish for very high heels and a lot of practice walking in them."

"Good," she replied. "They make your legs look absolutely fantastic."

Bitch and Cunt served us dinner and wine, and both were wonderfully delicious.

She paused while eating and said, "Lynne says that you are quite experienced as a submissive. What is the most drastic thing that you have ever done?" "Well what you just did to me was pretty far out," I meekly answered.

"No. I meant before," she hissed.

"Well the most painful was electro torture at a club in Chicago," I murmured. "My mistress went too far and it hurt like hell."

She looked at me with deep sympathy and said, "No. I want to know the most erotic submission you have experienced."

It did not take me long to answer. "A former mistress use to make me wear a punishment panty from time to time."

"Explain," she insisted forcefully.

"Well it's like an old lady's long line panty girdle with a high waist cincher except it is made out of rubber and has a built in butt plug and dildo," I explained. "It zips up the back and is very tight and the zipper can be locked closed so I cannot get out of it."

"Sounds uncomfortable," she remarked.

"It can be at first," I replied. "But you get use to it. Although walking in it can be incredibly arousing. The plug and the dildo move in and out of you as you walk, causing unexpected orgasms if you walk too much."

"Delightful," she proclaimed. "What is you have to perform a natural function?"

I paused and then said, "Well the girdle is so very tight and the legs are so long and the waist is so high that, well, you don't leak."

"So you have to sit in your filth until your mistress unlocks the girdle?" she asked in amazement.

"Yes," I whispered back. "Very humiliating."

"I can imagine," she grinned. "What about odor?"

"Not until you take it off," I explained.

"God where can I get one of those," she insistently asked. "I'd love to put Bitch into one of them."

"I can direct you to a web site Ma'am," I replied noting the look of horror on Bitch's face and wondering why the mistress would choose such and ugly name for such a beautiful young girl."

After dinner, I followed Madam into the den where she poured us two brandies and she sat close to me on the white leather sofa. She put her arm around me and between sips of brandy we kissed deeply and erotically.

She pulled the hem of her skirt up around her waist and pushed me to the floor between her legs. She did not tell me what I was supposed to do. I leaned forward and ran my tongue between her labia, delighted by the fact that her pussy was devoid of hair like mine. She tasted absolutely wonderful so I went about using my skills in cunnilingus to give her six really intense orgasms in the course of an hour until she finally said "Enough!"

"That was wonderful," she said after recovering. "It was so good in fact that I do not see any need to punish you. Instead I will reward you."

She rang a little silver bell and Cunt showed up.

"Send Bitch in here," she ordered.

Bitch showed up and she ordered her to eat me. I gladly pulled the hem of my dress up around my waist, sat on the sofa, and spread my legs. I was treated to some very nice Os for the next 45 minutes or so.

"Now it is time for you to go to bed young lady," she said as she grabbed my chain and yanked on it.

She led me back down into a basement and into a room that was also all covered in rubber. This time it was light blue rubber. She told me to take my dress off and hand it to Cunt. Cunt took it out of the room. She told me to lay down on the large rubber covered table in the center of the room and spread my legs and arms. Out came long silken cords that were wrapped several times around my wrists and ankles before my extremities were tied to the corners of the table. Then several lengths of cord were slipped around my waist and a vibrating wand was tight tightly to my pussy, making contact with not only my labia but also my clitoris.

"I am going to set this thing on random vibration," she explained. "It will go on and off at random intervals and for differing lengths of time and intensity. It will stimulate you and perhaps keep you in a constant state of arousal, but you might get lucky and receive a long enough and intense enough vibration that might give you some orgasmic relief."

She was gently rubbing my breasts when she said that. Her hand was soft and warm and she was so pretty I was already starting to leak again.

I heard her click the switch and place the control box on the floor. The two of them left saying that someone would be in to check on me from time to time. They left a dim light on. I did not feel anything for a while and then the thing started to slowly vibrate and buzz, increasing with intensity and causing the expected reaction in me. I was about halfway to an orgasm when the damn thing shut off leaving me gasping for relief. Then the thing came on again with great intensity that hurt more than stimulate. Then it shut off leaving me shaking.

It was off for a while and I began to doze off when all of a sudden it came on again slow and strong pushing and pushing me almost to the point of cumming when it shut off again. It kept doing the same thing to me for a long time, off and on, off and on, but with no relief. Cunt checked in on me several time and I pleaded with her to turn it on steady but all she did was sneer at me. I didn't like her. She was pretty and all, but there was something I just did not like about her unlike Bitch who I thought was wonderful.

Mistress showed up after another hour of torment and finally shut the thing off.

"Did you cum?" she asked politely.

"No Ma'am," I replied. "And I really do need to cum."

"Well it won't be tonight my Dear," she replied as Cunt and Bitch untied me. I got dusted with more powder and placed into a royal blue latex suit. This suit has a hood attached to it but with no openings for my eyes or nostrils. It did have a mouth piece that I had to put my mouth over in order to breath. The suit had feet and gloves, well actually mittens without fingers. When I was zipped into it, I was totally encased in latex.

They led me to yet another room and laid me down on something and pulled some material over me and fitted the tube through it. Then the material was zipped up and I could feel it begin to press harder and harder against me. The sound of a motor and gushing air told me that I was in some sort of suction bag. I started to panic because I am a bit on the claustrophobic side but I could not speak my safe word nor could I make my safe sign. All of a sudden there was dead silence and I had to simply lay there fighting off the fears of being confined and suffocated. I soon realized that if I stopped struggling I could breath easy. I wondered if they were planning on keeping me in this thing all night.

I fell asleep but woke up again at who knows what time. I had to pee and shit. I just laid there totally unable to move and eventually unable to hold my pee or shit. It felt incredibly uncomfortable as my hot urine found its way down my legs and up my stomach. The smell of the combination of urine and feces made me want to throw up, but I had to stifle that. I could never do that without choking to death because of the mouth piece that allowed me to breath. I eventually fell back to sleep.

I awoke again. I was out of the bag and my hood was off. Mistress, Bitch, and Cunt were standing around me looking at me.

"The fucking bitch smells terrible," Cunt proclaimed.

"Shut up Cunt or you will get no cock to suck," Mistress hissed.

She was dressed in English riding gear and informed me that she was going for her morning ride and that Cunt would clean up my mess and Bitch would arrange for me to shower and dress me properly.

Cunt complained about having to clean up and she got Mistresses's riding crop right across the face causing her to fall to the floor and begin crying. Mistress left and the two of them got me out of the awful suit. Bitch walked me to the bathroom, placed me in the shower, took her clothes off and joined me in the shower. We lovingly soaped each other up and fingered each other to mutual orgasm. When we were dried off she asked me not to tell Mistress.

"Of course not," I replied. "I really like you, but I do not care for Cunt at all."

"Well she's not my favorite person either. Mistress keeps her around because she has a very long and thick cock."

"What?" I blinked.

"Didn't you know?" she replied. "Cunt is a transsexual. Mistress is paying for her transformation. Mistress likes cock every once in a while, but only from transsexuals. She is not into men."

"Does she fuck her husband when he is in drag?" I asked amazed and amused.

"Yeah but only in the ass with a strap on," she giggled. "He's a real fruit cake."

I paused and said, "Can I ask you something personal?"

"You want to know why I am Mistresses' slave. Well I got bounced from one horrible foster home to another until I landed here. Mistress is very good to me and I am actually in love with her. Down deep she is a really good person and she has never really hurt me bad or made me do stuff I don't really want to do."

"Okay," I replied. Knowing full well what it was like to be owned by Astrid until she went psycho on me and began to really hurt me both physically and mentally.

"Come on follow me," she said. "We are going to get you dressed. Mistress left specific orders."

We went into the dressing room in the basement and Bitch handed me a white lace garter belt which I put on. Then she rolled up some tan, back seemed stocking on my legs and attached them to the garters. Next came a gauzy white cotton dress with a low neck line and a full circle skirt that reached my ankles. Then she handed me a pair of white platform sandals that laced up to the knee.

After blow drying my hair and placing a modest amount of make up on me, she took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen where Cunt was preparing breakfast. Bitch poured me some coffee and orange juice as I sat at the large kitchen table over looking the pasture in which Mistress was riding her horse. Hubby came down to join us in a silk shirtwaist dress, hose, heels, makeup, and wig.

Cunt stood next to him. He lifted her cotton poly black maid's dress, reached inside of her panties, pulled out a very long and thick cock, and began sucking on it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Bitch warned. "Mistress said no cock for you this weekend."

"Look you miserable fag!" I hollered. "Stop that right now."

"Make me," the creep hissed.

I got up from the table, made a fist and hit him in the face with it sending him to the floor. Then I kicked him about six times in the balls informing him that his mistress had told him no cock for the weekend.

"That's correct Julia," her voice sounded behind me. "Thank you for stopping him and you did it very well. You have my compliments. Bitch go and get the bulb and tube."

"Yes Madame."

I had no idea what she was talking about, all I knew was that hubby was curled up on the floor hugging his crotch and crying.

"Lynne says you switch," she said.

"Yes Ma'am. I do."

"I like that," she replied. "Ever domme a man."

"No Ma'am."

"Well now you have your chance," she hissed.

Bitch returned with a way oversized enema bulb in her hands with a thin clear tube attached to it. Mistress went to a cupboard in the kitchen and took out three cans of warm beer. She opened them, stuck the tube in them and filled the huge bulb full of the beer.

She handed the device to me and said, "Take the tube and shove it deep inside of his pathetic little penis and fill him with the beer."

Being a lesbian one might think that I would be repulsed by touching a man's cock, but I've touched hundreds of cocks in my time trying to prove to myself that I was not a lesbian and that I was simply bi. Well it didn't work. So I yanked his pathetic little weenie out of his panties and slowly insert the clear tube into his pee hole while he whimpered and cried. Once I got it fully embedded into what one can jokingly call his man hood, I pumped the bulb and the beer began to flow into him causing him to cry and whimper even more.

I watched in fascination as his scrotum began to increase in size and strangely enough he was starting to get an erection.

I emptied the bulb into him and Mistress came over and shoved a darning needle down his piss hole. He withered on the floor screaming in pain and crying. This was getting to be too much even for me. Then all of a sudden his cock erupted despite being plugged up and all of the warm beer gushed out onto the kitchen floor.

"Bitch. Take the fag to his cell in the basement and lock him in then join me in my bedroom," she ordered. "Cunt you clean up this mess." She turned to face me and said, "And you follow me."

"Why do I always have to do the cleanup," Cunt complained.

Mistress pushed her over a kitchen chair, lifted her skirt and began whipping her panty covered ass with her riding crop until the poor thing started to sob and cry. Then she pulled Cunt's panties off and began whipping her again until her ass was bright red but no blood was let. When she stopped, she looked down at Cunt with distain. Cunt rolled onto her back on the floor and she was sporting an incredibly large erection. "You may jerk off before you clean up this mess."

She turned and walked to the foyer. I followed her upstairs where she sat on her bed in a very spacious master bedroom suite and asked me help her off with her riding boots. I knelt in front of her and pulled one boot off and then the other.

"Ma'am? May I ask a question?"

"Yes if it is not too personal," she replied.

"Well then I better not ask," I responded.

"No go ahead," she instructed. "I'll determine if your question is too personal."

"Okay. Why are you so hard with Cunt and so loving with Bitch?"

She paused for a moment and said, "Because I don't like Cunt. She is not a nice person. Bitch on the other hand is a wonderful young woman and I am very fond of her, but don't tell her I said that. She can get a bit uppity at times. Shhh she is coming."

Turning to Bitch she said, "Darling draw me a bath and then come help me undress."

She took off her riding coat and handed it to me. Then came her jodhpurs which she also handed to me. Bitch showed up to take them from me along with Mistress's blouse, socks, and panties.

"They all need to be cleaned," she remarked.

"I'll take them to the laundry shoot and make sure they go to the cleaners tomorrow," she replied walking away.

"Come into the bathroom with me my Dear," she commanded in a gentle way standing there in all of her naked glory, a truly prefect specimen of a woman. I wanted her again desperately.

The bathroom was as big as the bedroom and all marble, glass, and brass. Bitch had removed her clothes and was sitting in a gigantic, marble, whirlpool tub filled with bubbles, holding loofa sponge in her hand. Mistress slid in with her back to Bitch and Bitch began washing her back.

"Pull up a chair and sit," she said to me. I did and then she told me how lovely I looked in the white cotton gauze dress. She said that it was an antique and it had belonged to her mother.

"I guess tallness runs in the family," I remarked.

"Yes it does," she responded. "One of the reasons I was so attracted to you when I saw your pictures on Lynne's web site was the fact that you are as tall as I am and slender like me. It is hard to find someone like you."

"That fucking bitch told me she took my picture down," I said to myself. "Now I find out she has more pictures of me. Where the fuck did she get them. I'm going to kill her."

She must have seen the anger on my face because she asked, "Is there anything wrong my Dear."

I paused for a very long time before I said, "Last night you went too far. I could not use my safe word or my safe sign. I am rather claustrophobic and I had a panic attack in that bag last night."

"I am very sorry about that," she replied sincerely. "Most women I know find the compression bag to be quite soothing. I meant it for you in that way. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you."

I quickly knew the answer to that question but I was slow in responding. I put myself in my most fundamental slave role and said in a halting and soft voice, "You can . . . let me . . . make love to you . . . for the rest of the day."