More Than I Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a delightful idea," she replied. "A long afternoon of passion, lust, and who knows, perhaps some love thrown in."

She said that in a rather throaty tone because Bitch had taken a soft cloth and was obviously rubbing her pussy with it. I watched as Bitch proceeded to give Mistress a very satisfying orgasm. When she recovered, she and Bitch stood and turned the shower on to rinse themselves off. Bitch left the tub first and put on an expensive, thick terry robe and then held out a very thick and expensive bath towel to wipe down Mistress.

I sat there with my pussy leaking as Bitch patted Mistress dry and took the blow dryer to her hair as she sat at the vanity. When her hair was dry Bitch went out of the bathroom and returned with a beautiful floor length, gold brocade robe for Mistress to put on. She stood and let the little young woman put it around her shoulders. Then she belted it and walked into the master suite.

There was a bench seat built into the casement window and she sat down to look outside. It had started to rain. A window was open and cold air came blowing in, usually cold and damp for early September. She asked Bitch to turn the fireplace on and to get us some wine. She motioned me over and pointed to the floor at her feet. I knelt down and she put her foot in my lap. I assumed I was supposed to massage it, which I began doing. She started making soft cooing sounds of appreciation. She particularly liked it when I lifted her foot and put her toes in my mouth and began sucking on them as I gently massaged her instep.

"That feels so good," she said as Bitch handed us our wine. I took a time out to take a few sips.

"Here do the other one now," she said. And of course I dutifully did what I was told because I was really getting into my subbie groove.

After I had soothed her feet, she pulled me up onto the bench holding me close and kissing me deeply. We kissed for a very long time and as we did out hands played with each others breasts making each others nipples very hard. She was also making me extremely wet and I wondered if I was making her as wet as me. My hand went between her legs and she opened them for me. Yes she was very wet and also very hot.

"Let's take this to the bed," she said. I followed her with my hand in hers and we sat on the edge of the bed and returned to kissing. I had noticed that Bitch was sitting in an arm chair across the room with her hand inside of her panties. She had been watching us.

"What about Bitch Ma'am?"

"Let her watch. She gets off on watching."

"Can she join us?"

"Maybe later after I have had my fill of you."

She pushed herself back on the pillows, bent her legs and the knees and opened wide.

"I want your mouth, lips, tongue, and fingers down here and you better do a good job or else there will be a paddle in your future."

I didn't have to be threatened with a paddle. I would not pass up any opportunity to make love to such a beautiful pussy so I immediate went to work if you can call it work. I slowly and deliberately built her up to the point where her entire body was shaking and she was screaming her head off. She was having one of the longest orgasms I have ever observed and she was really enjoying it until she completely collapsed, gasping for air. I let her rest for a while with my tongue and two fingers inside of her.

"That was fucking incredible," she finally spoke. "Do it again."

Well I did do it again but not in the same way. I manipulated her G spot with a finger and her clit with a tongue in such a way as to cause her to have a long series of little orgasms, each one building upon the last until I had her shaking and screaming again. Some where in the middle of all of this, Bitch decided that she wanted some of my pussy so she knelt down behind me and began fingering and licking me from behind. I was in heaven—a beautiful pussy in front of me with fingers inside of me and lips sucking on my clit. I came too, but not with the intensity that Mistress did.

I pulled Bitch up to me because I wanted to kiss her and I am really glad that I did because she was a really good kisser. I unzipped the back of her uniform and she slid out of it. Her panties were already off. We kissed and fingered each other for a while.

Mistress said, "I'll be back in a bit. You girls have fun."

Well we got into a 69 with me on top. It was delicious.

"I'm back," I heard Mistress say as two fingers entered my pussy and played around inside of me as Bitch sucked on my clit. I turned my attention to Bitch's pussy because I really wanted to give her a mind blowing orgasm. My concentration was interrupted as I felt something enter my pussy. At first I thought Mistress was fucking me with a dildo but when I looked up she was standing at the side of the bed. The dildo didn't feel right it felt all too real. I turned my head and saw Cunt kneeling behind me. Jesus fucking Christ I was being fucked by a real cock.

"Pickle!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Mistress called out, "Stop."

Cunt did stop but with her cock buried deep inside of me. Mistress placed her hands on my back to hold me down.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Afraid of a little cock? Although it is not so little."

"I said the safe word," I insisted.

"Are you sure you don't want to reconsider?" Mistress remarked. "My preference is for women but I find I like a real cock from time to time. And don't worry, Cunt is disease free."

I thought about it for a moment. It had been a long time since I had a real cock inside of me and frankly it felt good. I particularly like the fact that it was so damn hot."

"Look. I'm not protected," I said. "I might get pregnant."

"Don't worry," Mistress replied. "I have morning after pills that I will give you. No worry about pregnancy."

I thought for a moment and said "Okay."

Cunt began pushing her cock in and out of me as I returned to fingering and licking Bitch. I have to admit it felt rather good. I'm a dildo queen and love to be fucked by women either by hand or with the use of a strap on, and Cunt really seemed to know what she was doing. Her cock felt fantastic inside of me and she managed to find my spot on both the in and out strokes. She had me cumming in minutes. Then all of a sudden she pulled out and rammed her cock into my ass. Fuck that hurt.

Mistress placed her hands on my back to hold me down while Cunt used my ass for her pleasure. Fortunately the pain let up a bit. Actually I am not a newbie when it comes to anal sex. Women have fucked me in the ass with toys before and I have enjoyed it. This was a little different, however. Cunt's cock was so fucking hot and I could feel it throb inside of me. To add to my pleasure Bitch's tiny little hand had found its way inside of my pussy and she was churning it while she sucked on my clit. Orgasms began to erupt uncontrollably inside of me and I kept cumming and cumming until I nearly passed out. In the end, Cunt's cock exploded inside of me and I could feel her hot cum splashing my insides. That along with the hand inside of me was enough to cause me to pass out.

When I woke up I was alone. I padded to the bathroom. Took a shit and a pee and washed myself as best I could. I put the white dress back on and headed down stairs to see where everyone was.

Madam was sitting in the den watching a news channel.

"Well it's after 6," she said. "Our session is over."

She reached for two envelops and handed them to me.

"The thick one is for Lynne. The thin one is a little bonus for you. Dinner will be served in a little bit. Would you like to stay and dine with us and keep me company?"

Actually I was quite hungry so I willingly agreed but only on the condition that the session was really over.

"Nice to meet you Fawn," I replied. "I'm Julia, but my friends call me Julie."

"I prefer Julia. It is nice and old fashioned."

Bitch came in and announced that dinner was ready. Fawn and I went into the formal dining room. She took her place at the head of the table and there was a place setting for me next to her. Bitch served, Cunt and hubby were no where in sight.

"Julia Dear. Would you consider another match with me without the submission?"

"If you are talking plain old vanilla sex," I replied. "I'm up for it. I really enjoy making love to you."

"Yes and I enjoy making love to you too. That's why I asked. The fee for the match would not be as high, however."

"That's understandable," I replied. "I think you and I make a pretty good match."

"I'm thinking the same thing," she replied. "Would you consider a 24/7 arrangement?"

"Truthfully Fawn, no. I have a career I enjoy too much."

"I knew that would be your answer," she replied sadly. Then she asked, "Do you think you can stay the night?"

"I'd have to get up very early in the morning to drive home and put on a new suit. I can't wear the same suit I wore on Friday. I'm closing a deal tomorrow with some people I met on Friday. I need something new to wear."

"I can give you an outfit to wear," she responded eagerly. "I have so many that I will not miss one, and I am planning on giving you that red latex dress you wore, simply because you look so good in it."

"I don't know Fawn. You lead a pretty weird lifestyle. I'm only a visitor to your way of life and there are some parts of it I do not like."

"Such as?" she asked.

"Your husband for one and then there is Cunt."

"There is not much I can do about hubby. He is the way he is. I'm getting ready to cut Cunt loose. Her transformation is complete and I have a job waiting for her in a distant city."

There was a long moment of silence between us. Then she said, "I have not made love to you this entire weekend and I desperately want to do so."

Well that was it. I caved. I wanted this woman so badly no matter how weird she is.

"Okay," I said with a smile. "I'll stay with you tonight."

She sighed with an incredible look of relief on her face and then she said, "I bet you are a pretty good domme. We could make a hell of a team if you were willing to switch."

"You mean I domme you?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Perhaps in time after I have taught you some of the finer points of sophisticated domination. None of the ordinary stuff. You need to be trained to carry off true sophisticated domination and I would love to be your teacher."

"Maybe," I replied.

After dinner we went up to her bedroom where she made love to me like no woman has ever made love to me before and I think I may have returned the favor. We napped briefly between bouts of sexual bliss and in the morning she offered me what was obviously an outrageously expensive grey silk suit to wear for work that day. My black hose, shoes, and lingerie did not go with the suit so she gave me a lovely white lace bra and panty set to wear along with a white lace garter belt, nude hose, and grey pumps.

Before I put on my lipstick she gave me a long, slow, deep kiss and then looked in the eyes and said, "I could very easily fall in love with you and something tells me that you would make a wonderful wife."

I thought it prudent not to say anything in return knowing full well that I wanted to be some woman's wife but not sure if Fawn was the one. I may be submissive, and possibly domme under the right conditions, but I have a good career and if I become some woman's wife, I will be an independent professional working wife."

When I got in the car with my small bag that now contained the suit I wore to her place on Friday as well as the red latex dress and the white gauze dress. I took a peek inside of the envelop that was meant for me. I counted out ten five hundred dollar bills.

"Boy did I get more than I bargained for on this match," I thought to myself as I drove away from her mansion also wondering what might happen if I bought into her lifestyle of sophisticated domination and become her wife. The very thought of both ideas made my fresh panties wet.