All Comments on 'More than I Deserve'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favorite

A favorite story of mine. Mona was just thinking of herself and it cost her everything. l simply loved Sam( not short for Samantha) that hillbilly twang and her knife. She changed Bobby to Robby and they had a great life. 5 stars plus and in my favorites

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story

As far as making the story(Sam) the good and loving Sam made the story. It was beautiful the way that Robby and Sam met. I liked her questions about her name and eyes and when she said if we do this we are married. The knife was a great touch. Sam just came to life on the pages the others were just shall we say supporting actors. In my favorites 5 stars plus.

Mack/ mcwhorter28445@Gmail.com

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 7 years ago
Liked Everything But The Ending

Was really into this story, until the ending. As they say, sometimes there's NO forgetting and No forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A lonesome woman that doesn't want to go out on New. Year's Eve because someone might see her and tell her husband but will stay home and fuck her ex boyfriend and get knocked up by him. Off the top of my head I kinda think going out would been the wiser choice but than Bobby( Robby) would have never met his Sam. I loved the accent you tried to give her in fact I loved everything about her in the story especially what is ma name and what color or ma eyes and you could throw a rock and before it hit the ground could find 10 mountain girls prettier than her. She made the story 10 stars.

R. M

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
MISUNDERSTANDINGS CAUSE MOST ALL OF THE BS IN THE WORLD

sometimes Détente takes control and melts the friction. TK U MLJ LV NV

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
A good insightful story even if a little far fetched

How big a hypocrite is Mona? I was lonely...so original! I might go as far as forgiving her, may have befriended her son, children shouldn't have to pay for the sins of their parents. There are limits, Mona is the type that could cause serious problems down the road. An entertaining tale well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DNA

Cut his hair for DNA? As far as hair and DNA goes, you have to pull it out . DNA can only be derived from the root of a strand of hair. Still it's a great story--5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It Is What It Is

I enjoyed the story and Bobby/Robby is the one that got hurt but in then long run he came out great and meeting Sam brought him back to life. As far as Mona she said it herself she fucked her life up. In something like this it's always the children that get hurt . It was good luck for Mona that she had to work the party. Great Story 5* and in my favorites.

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It Could Happen

Stranger Things than this have.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Great. Story

In a way it's kinda a tear jerker but Mona said it herself SHE fucked up her life and yes I think her dad should have busted Sam's ass like he wanted to but than Bobby/ Robby would have never met his beautiful and loving Sam. In my favorites 5*

Ron

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

neat story and ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

She was a slut and didnt get enough punishment.

One sentence at the end make me laugh hard: "Are you really going to sit in the middle?" I asked Bobby. "Between the two women who love you more than anything in the world."

As I see it, there was only one woman who loved him, the other was a slut who cheated on him multiple times.

Too long and as usual you ruined it at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story!

Mona had finale under her actions, Good Sam was just that Good. There are not many real ladies like Sam. She was a little misguided but, had good intentions.

Good story

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Long but good

Very well done. I certainly didn’t see it ending the way it played out in the epilogue. Now that I think it through, Sam the waitress was an incredibly special person, more so than Robby. She originally came across as a simple minded bimbo, but turned out to be deeper than any of them. Without her approach to life, none of it could possibly work. Unreal, the secondary character was more important than the principals.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Mona Deserved Better

Mona obviously messed up. But she was young, not the brightest person in the world and partly because of those two things she didn't have the experience or the mental fortitude to deal with being alone and be comfortable in her own skin. The author never portrays her as someone who cheats to hurt her husband. Obviously, Robby couldn't stay with her with what he saw, neither would I. But she was young, with a son and she deserved better than to be stuck with the bad Sam.

She got crumbs from the real relationship (between Robby and the good Sam). She should have made something of herself, perhaps gone back to school at nights, etc. Eventually met a man of her own. But it was a great story and she did get to partake somewhat into the dream she and Robby had dreamt about. She did vicariously live through the love of Robby and Sam. And her son benefitted greatly from his connection with Robby's family. My only issue that it makes me sad that a mistake a 20 year old makes will haunt her for the rest of her life. We all need second chances and opportunities at redemption. She got it to some degree, but she should have had the opportunity for her own love, her own man, her own accomplishments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good. Story

It held my attention all the way thru. Yeah Mona really messed her life up but she had help from Sam the asshole. At the start her mother even told her that her father wanted to bust his ass. So Bobby met The Good Sam and he never had a chance because she was totally in love with him and Robby was totally in love with Sam. It was/is a very good story.

Buddy1945/. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

The aspect of your story, your character development, that carried the story along was the display that all people are flawed, imperfect human beings. "Mona" obviously -- could handle loneliness. We are left to wonder the source of this flaw. Bobby couldn't handle unpleasant confrontation while making other people's foibles and flaws his responsibility/fault. But then you brought out the prolonged struggle for virtue, going to an ending where the two principal characters are satisfactorily happy, but they always bear the wounds of the consequences. Happiest? No. At least not in this life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn, I want my own Red Headed Country Gal

I mean, who doesn't want one of them. Just maybe not with the knife lol.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 6 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous on 04/08/18

Explain to the rest of us where, when and how Mona EVER got help from Sam the asshole. She was a cheating whore and he was a leach. A deadbeat piece of shit who fucked her and used her home as a flop house after fucking other women.. spending money on them that SHE worked for. He was a TAKER who CONTRIBUTED..... NOTHING. SHE was a dumb, selfish slut who deserved to lose it all.

Without giving us a litany of simple minded Liberal bullshit, SHOW us where I'm wrong.

Another great story by Stangstar but he's getting softhearted and mellow. Letting that bitch be anywhere within a thousand yards of him and his family, after what she'd done, was foolish fantasy.

1.) The old Stangstar would have destroyed her... and

1a.) His wife, Sam, would NEVER have allowed the bitch within a mile of Robbie.... so

I gave the story ⭐⭐⭐⭐s instead of 5.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

Pretty good story.

Up to page 6, where I fell asleep.

4 out of 5 from me.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 5 years ago
A Lovely Story.

Five stars.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Now that's a good story 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Red-headed woman ...

... never breaks your heart.

Quite a story. You have such a facile way with words. Sentences flow nicely; paragraphs have sentences that are actually cohesive. And, you never short change us - we get the great one liners & a humorous view of life in the worst of circumsances.

While you may not be noted for brevity, but who cares when a story is as well written as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reply to Sliperysaddlebum.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that the anonymous dude you spoke of was being very sarcastic. He says that Mona ruined her life but that Sam helped. He pushed her further down hill and much faster. You also basically made the same point. Sam was useless and a good for nothing leach.

Happy Trails!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep just trying to free load as usual

Sam was just a free loader that thought of himself and what could or would benifite him and only him, Mona really was not much better but she really messed up he

Pplr life and truly hurt Bobby to the core. Beautiful Sam well she was pure to the core. She loved Robby with all of her heart and she loved Mona. Nothing she did was ment to hurt anyone. A true Love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nah

I realize that polygamy is practiced around the world, and your story seems to agree to that ideal. Unfortunately i can't wrap my head around that kind of thinking. In this day and age one women is often too much, just can't imagine two. Great story, loved it, but i guess i am more like the asshole Sam, i am just not man enough.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago
Wow

First of all great fucking story. 2nd of all, it never occurred to Mona that he knew about her cheating. She must've been really dense not to figure that out. Would be really nice to get more of these types of stories.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Just want to thank you for the Great story, it's A 5 star for me and would rate it higher. You made me feel like I knew the main people in the story, and the heartbreak and love that they felt.

All and all A powerful story in my opinion. the best I have seen from your stories, one of the best I have read on this site!

Thank you for taking the time to write these stories, So people like me can take the time to find Gems like this story!

Best Wishes to You and yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

I agree with some of the other Posters .. I could not Stand being with 2 ladies at the Same Time .. Hearing take out the Garbage in Stereo is not something I want . My Loving wife allowed Me to Say That .FYI. Also She has Dark Hair not Blonde or Red . And I would Die for Her in a New york Second .. She is My Life and Love . I also Trust Her More than Words will ever say ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story...

....that meets a very high standard of entertainment. Any more girls like Sam in West Virginia??? Five, well-earned stars

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Wow! It’s like a reverse MM story...

...with the bitch suffering for decades. Seeing all the errors of her ways, but not being able to do anything about it. Then 30 years down the road just falls into “happily ever after”.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE!

Normally I love your stories but this one was ridiculous. Too many similar names made it confusing and the circumstances that you set up were too UNBELIEVABLE.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though I think at nine pages it is a tad too long and could have been told in fewer words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The quintessential........

.........parable of (male character) Sam: “You hang around enough dogs, you get fleas”. If you can, tell me I’m wrong !?

Unfortunately there a lot of “Sam’s” on either side of the fence, so it’s not a specific gender. Ultimately it’s the person that is self centered, selfish, leech who expects to be catered too, yet the same kind who scream the loudest when things don’t go their way but would throw you under the bus before you knew what was coming or why.

Solution: The Back Handed Bitch Slap with a Full Wind Up from Reality, it’s called “A Wake Up Call” for a reason !!

If they don’t wake up, your only left with one choice, throw out the trash or the crap just keeps piling up !!! 5 Stars !!!!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
As usual, GREAT STOREY.....

You never cease to amaze me , and love reading your stuff. And I knew, in the back of my mind, that if something had gone off the rails, one of the Muskrats would have risen up and dropped on top of the scumbag. 20 stars ( the gods of the River Rouge plant demand it. Who am I to dispute it?? ) The Bear definitely approves. Keep writing great stuff, and driving great cars.

The BEAR

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great SS06 story

Well worth 5/5

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
SUDDEN SAM I BELIEVE WAS A CHARACTER IN "MACK THE KNIVE"

within the Terrific Three there is a current of Old Fashioned Morality. TK U MLJ LV NV

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Great story until the end. Why let the cheating whore off the hook? The sitting in the middle thing ruined it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. Thank you.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was insanely funny, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nobody works 72 hours a week at a McDonalds. Why pay overtime when you can get a different employee and pay regular.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Well written. So thoroughly enjoyable. Female Sam was sooooo much wiser than all of them together. Thank-you

PeorgyPeorgyalmost 3 years ago

A true, world class author! Well done! Can't wait to read your other stories. 5 stars

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Excellent story 5*. Great characters and verbiage in the methods used to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard story to read but a rewarding ending.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Good story but i can't help but think Bobby should have unloaded on her we he told her he wanted a divorce. Guess if he did the unique story line for a L/W story would have been lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a 5 star 🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫. Great story and thank you for your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a truly weak whore. Knows she shouldn't, even hates that douche bag, yet can't help but spread her legs. What a pathetic slut with absolutely no self control, not worthy of anyone decent. Only destined to be the toy for douche bags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long story but good and powerful. Actions always have consequences and this described it well.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - i liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another of my favorites.😁👍🏾

suktisuktiabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I feel sorry for Mona, which is rare for me to give a shit about the cheater. Nevertheless, the writer managed to make me see her as a good person (with a major character flaw being that she apparently cannot handle being alone, no matter the price). So, it seemed a shame that she never had any sort of romantic love for her entire life after Bobby left. Still, the whole thing is touching, and Sam (Bobby's wife) is an impressive person.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Sad

But we'll written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a massive fan of ss06 and this was an excellent read. Two things spoiled it a little for me, though. First up, having two of the most prominent characters share the same first name was a bad idea given their respective relationships to the two central characters and secondly that stunt that female Sam pulled on male Sam with the knife was really uncharacteristically poor writing on this author's part. That said, it was an enjoyable romp overall.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Great story as always, just a bit confusing with two Sams, but I understand the plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BOBBY WAS A WEAK CUCK.....HE SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED THE SKANK WHEN HE WALKED IN ON THEM ON NEW YEARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what story!! Mona was really lucky even after her screw up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful tear jerker. Massive emotions and hanging onto a ray of hope. You covered it so completely. I'm so sorry for the pain I caused my husband. We plan out our cheating so well, but can't see the pain on those we betray before it's too late. I'm sorry Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading when the black guy showed up

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Very

Very good story.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Very

Very good story.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Okay, I DEFINITELY have a thing for feisty redheads, now. Great tale!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

AWESOME AWESOME story great job really enjoyed n appreciated it.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Fucking yes. 5/5*, favorites, bookmarked. Standing ovation

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story StangStar06, your writing style is a cut above the majority, I really liked the story, right amount of detail...thank you. I didn’t give it the full 5 star, only because of the outcome...I’m probably not being fair.....but I felt Mona was still kind of rewarded for her infidelity in the end. She didn’t get her man or life, but pretty much all else. No doubt Robby/Bobby, ensured he supported her and Joey with infusions of cash over the years, as she needed, he really should have kept her at a long arms length. But just my thought..not every story should be a nuclear BTB, nor should it be.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Very

Very enjoyable story.

Tang232Tang232over 1 year ago

Brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To EVERY supposedly happily married woman out there who says she loves only her husband and it's just sex because who you just needed some extra, if your husband is faithful to you remember this line of thought "If she had ever cared for me at all, there was simply no way that she could have done this." This is what you're up against and why he will NEVER forgive you, because he KNOWS you never truly loved him to begin with, it was just a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this one, Pity it took Mona so long but it gave Bobby/Robby the chance to meet HIS Sam and achieved his dream life. I enjoyed Asshole Sam's punishment and the outcome for the kids and even Mona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all married, supposedly only loving their husband (specifically meaning, faithful husband, not a cheating asshole) you should before even considering an affair ask yourself how you would feel if your husband cheated on you, how would you feel and ask yourself do you deserve a faithful husband any longer? Of course the answer is YOU DON'T!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and paced. Just 1 issue… there are 0 whorehouses in Vegas. City ordinance against prostitution makes them illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. Another slut wife who has no concept of birth control, or when a condom fails or is not used, go to get a morning after pill when the semen is NOT from your huaband. Yeah she was young. So what? Was this story written yo twke place in the 1970s? Seriously, it is simple, if you are a cheating slut wife and if you are not on the pill and your asshole lover dumps his sperm in your womb because a condom break or he doesn't use one when he was supposed to, then get a morning after pill. Depending on which medication choice, you have 3 to 5 days. So whatbis it was New Year's Eve. Just dumb. On a separate note, how crazy is that she is being told that he was not transported from the Antarctica base (when he was flown out) and he goes back to campus, and for months she doesn't know he is on campus and in July, she gets delivered with a divorce filing. Lol. Seemed a bit implausible. Also amazed that a young husband like that would just not only walk away, and ghost her (while.bring on same campus), but just disappear. Really? So composed that he would not even yell at her or ask why? Some argue what is the point. The point is that he is a human not a Vulcan. How.many of your readers would calculate that the best thing yo do is just see it, then leave and disappear. Hah! Thought so, almost none. But then it sets up the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite entertaining. Sam, the redhead, was an amazing character. Simply awesome. Bobby / Robby was one hurting dude. Still don't buy the whole immediate disappearing act. What no sense to take a picture with his cell phone of his wife doing the deed with the asshole? No repudiation. Just nothing? At least when she squawked about the divorce filing, he could have sent her the photo. Instead for years she thinks he abandoned her (which he did, but because she cheated on him) and she lives with the asshole Sam after being impregnated by him (agree with previous commenter, know your birth control options and if a condom breaks or slips then get a damn plan B pill). And btw why did asshole Sam who was going to college never get a job again? Become a hopeless deadbeat. Why didn't she get any help from her relatives. She stayed in the apartment because she thought Bobby would return. Obviously with the divorce that wasn't going to happen. So deadbeat Sam is her only child caregiver when she works? Just don't see in real life, even after feeling abandoned by Bobby that she would hang with asshole Sam once he goes deadbeat. Makes no sense. Did her parents due soon after Joey was born? She didn't graduate college apparently. Or did she but then work for McDonald's? But what is deadbeat Sam's excuse? I know he was written to be a useless person, but again what reason would she have for him to be there? He contributed nothing but watched Joey while she worked at a hideous job, frank beer, whored around with tramps, and they stopped having pity sex soon after Joey was born. Wtf? Anyways entertaining story but some suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good read. Thank you.

RimmerdalRimmerdal12 months ago

To all writers. Look up spermicide.

Yes I know in some stories it works to the story line for the woman to get pregnant.

But at least work it into some stories.

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

I read this one every time I come across it. And it always makes my eyes happy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was quite funny. Thank you.

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great story.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut11 months ago

This was difficult. I know it is a work of fiction but I broke my heart reading parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars but I have to admit I would not let my ex live with Me and My New wife . I do not share at all

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good job not a reconciliation but rather he forgave .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it. It was funny at times, and sad at times. Sometimes I thought I was reading a "Q" story. ;-)

I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Entertaining but sad. Sam (the redhead) was amazing. Asshole Sam was ridiculous. Instant deadbeat bum and recidivist loser. What was his plan in life? MC was quite dumb. Her betrayal shattered Robby. Her staying in that apartment for years thinking he abandoned her, Joey was his kid (contraceptives people!), and Robby would return was sad and crazy, showing a misplaced optimism that was obsessive. And could she thinking living with asshole Sam would somehow help a non starter reconciliation. She wasn't evil just dumb and lonely. Seems implausible that Robby would just ghost her and bever communicate or take photos but it set up the story and her long period of suffering. At least he forgave her, though including her in the family seems odd, while never directly speaking to her for years until the end (though he speaks to asshole Sam). Weird but entertaining. And least he met the love of his life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A minor correction- hair is just a protein (keratin) so there's no genetic component to it. It's no use as a DNA sample.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too many Sams and Bobbys... who was who again?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Am I the only one who thinks it’s semi-incesty that Joey and Bobbie married? I go the distinct impression that he was raised like a sibling to the girls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I constantly circle back through your stories to this one, the "Waldo" stories, "Boys of Summer", "Summer Sunshine" and others for a good read. Thanks.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham5 months ago

A red-headed mountain woman with fire in her heart. I want one just like that! I'm coming to the States to get one!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Might just be one of your best stories. A lot of the ones you wrote in 2015 and 2016 show a real solid improvement over your earlier works and it's kind of cool to see how you managed to get better in a lot of subtle ways. Your characters tend to have a bit more personality (although your male leads still tend to be blank slates) and your narratives are a bit tighter, but primarily one of the most interesting things is that you sort of mellowed out a bit. There's something easy about these stories that doesn't drag up some of those angsty pit of the stomach feelings that other "cheating wives" tales do. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is either, but it's like... even the cheaters are more human than just foils for the story. In any case, it's good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is actually a really touching story. I started off wanting to hate Mona but by the end it was impossible and I love how their relationship worked out. She's sort of the platonic 'wife' in a way and I love that she and Sam are friends instead of bitter "rivals" or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the story but it needed more about Sam and Robbies life together before Mona came back into the picture

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

I could say a few very nice things, but I would repeating what is already written here.

Very real people one can identify with, real emotions and reactions.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Why are they entertaining this whore??!! Just because she had a kid?

Eir1kurEir1kur8 days ago

Just stunning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous