All Comments on 'More than I Deserve'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same old song and dance.

This author has written this story ten thousand times. He has the short version, the long version, the ten pound book version and this, the really long boring version. Sorry guy, it's time to put it out to pasture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with previous annony

Just boring and way too long. Quit after page three. Stangstar is just winding down. Read this from him a million times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring as hell

Gave this a 2

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Gotta agree with the others

This one was one bell of a tedious read. You've written this tale before, and did it far better. At least in the others, there was some humor and entertaining happenings going on to break up the boring bits. But this was yawn-inducing by page 3.

Also, that happy ending was so phoned in it wasn't even funny. She did absolutely nothing to deserve it; since when is living with the consequences of your actions worthy of a reward? Oh, and I'm guessing Rob never found out about Mona cheating on him while they were engaged? I slogged through the whole story waiting to see the fallout from that bombshell, only to get nothing. Why even mention it in the story, multiple times no less, if you're not going to do anything with it?

2 stars from me, lowest rating I've ever given one of your works. Literally almost put me to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to them assholes

This story was great, as usual. A little on the drippy romantic side, but I loved it for it's simplicity. You think you know where it's going, but has enough branches to keep all the bases covered.

I DO like your stories and I'm always ready to read new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
silver lining

We've seen this story in one form or another from SS repeatedly, but even though it is similar, at least it isn't part of the deluge of cuck/sharing stories that we've been stuck with lately. I would rather read something like this 100 times, then another cock cage jaunt from people who are fucking twisted.

Yep, that's right, if you get off on seeing others bang your wife or gf, you need therapy. As fucked up as SS characters are sometimes, at least they don't get off on being fucked over.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Maybe

Maybe your best story yet.

Maybe the best couple of sentences:

"And as if Mona had been the magician, I realized that she had simply never been in the tank. I had been fooled again. I had been in love all by myself. If Mona had ever cared for me at all, there was simply no way that she could have done this."

Maybe people do not change, but some people grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Call me an old softy...

...but this one had me tear up a time or two. 'Nuff said. 5 of 'em. Thank you very much.

the Fuddpucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first of your stories I've read in more than a year

1. can't get DNA from cut hair (you need the follicle).

2. after years of writing you still haven't learned TO PUNCTUATE DIALOGUE CORRECTLY!!! Do a google search, there are DOZENS of articles about it. Fucking LAZY author.

3. you are long-winded, wordy and plain fucking boring this year too. This story could have been cut in half.

All considered, same old ss06. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story. I just wished Mona could be happier..

@Anon who commented with a 3 point list criticizing SS - If you hate his work so much and complain that he hasn't changed at all and is still writing long boring tales, then why the fuck are you still reading it you dumb fuck????

I like most of Stang's stories. So I'll continue reading them. I like long stories over 2 pages short ones. Find someone other author to read if you are just going to whine about what is a standard Stang tale...

Good point about the hair though, I'm not sure how that works.. But maybe some cells are around it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Punctuating dialogue???!!!

Get your head out of your ass & just enjoy the story!! Moron!!

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree.

SS06 sucks as a writer. AND MUSTANGS SUCK BIG TIME, TOO!!! Regardless of what you little fanboys say! 1/5

Alaska84Alaska84over 8 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Good story

I gave it a 5 *****.apart from Sam the ahole the characters SS describes are strong ones,so Mona made a huge mistake but she paid for it big time but in her old age she finds love and serenity

Very well written as most of your storys,thx for submitting

Jack99Jack99over 8 years ago
Excellent addition to your work

Thanks, Stang!

Was looking for a new story from you, and wasn't disappointed. I like that there is a happy ending for all, even Mona. And of course, the evil Sam is a non-person so he doesn't count. And it was just the right length! I love long stories.

Best

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

In terms of plot, great to have the psychotic slut first wife forgiven and living mostly happily ever after. The Stangster must be mellowing out in his old age ha ha. Seriously, this story is an excellent read. Loved the second wife - great character.

Ricco52Ricco52over 8 years ago

Good story. Plus I have a soft spot for blue-eyed, redheaded country girls, since I'm married to one (she doesn't have a knife, but she does have a deer rifle and a 1911, both presents from her father).

dave_magicdave_magicover 8 years ago
Your Finest Work

This is one story that had me from start to finish and you know it is not about SEX, life is about love....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story yet?

It's the exact same freaking story! Engineer, blah, blah, blah. Deranged slut wife, blah, blah, blah. Perfect husband that makes all women but the deranged slut wet their panties, blah, blah, blah. Mustang,... Same old plot line. Give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lonely?

So she was lonely. Okay. Now how does that explain wanting to have phone sex with her husband on New Year's Eve while being fucked by another man??? That is a level of evil that doesn't jibe with how you made her out to be later in the story.

I do agree with the others. You can write well. But you need to get more creative and tell a different story.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Excellent work

There will always be ones that only look for the things that are wrong or even not wrong but things they they do not like as they think "they" would have done better.

"They" don't have their names on a story they took time to craft and put out there.

To me stories are about how they grab you and pull you in. The good ones you can not put down even if it is making you late for work :-)

You write like that and I for one totally enjoy your writing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

The first comments were so quick that the readers have to think they did not read the story at all. It may be FLC wrote these comments three times alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not reading Stang anymore

I've read most of the older ones, and I think his new posts are just the same thing, only longer and more boring. No rating.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
SS thank god the asshole of LIT won't read any more of your stories. Iknow that hurts

you so much. Every writer on here hopes the asshole of LIT will stop reading their stories and even better stop commenting on them! I gave you a 5 for the effort and content. Eat shit annony !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your most complex and yet simplistic mixed bags yet. I'll try to explain.

The plot was good. Not at all original, but then how many different ways has Romeo and Juliette been done, several equally great? And overall the story was good, with good character descriptions, enough details to understand the basic plot, and delivered in an acceptable manner, switching character voices and perspectives. All that worked. But here's why it is one of your weaker stories:

Mona's character was too contrived, contradictory, and implausible. A woman could easily do some of the things Mona did, but no woman could do all of them. Unless suffering from clinical schizophrenia, no person can have that drastically opposing personalities. Her fucking Sam was not just physical or utilitarian. She enjoyed fucking Sam, and did so whenever she wanted. She even agreed to fuck him while talking to her husband on the phone, and got so caught up in the sex with Sam that she forgot her husband never called until the next morning. That is just evil, and certainly evil women exist. But then when Mona found herself pregnant, she kept the baby. Why? She knew it was not Bobby's, she knew Bobby would know it was not his child. So why would a selfish evil bitch like Mona go through an unwanted life-ruining pregnancy? Of course Joey would have been aborted without a moments hesitation. It was just sex, it was just the "product of conception," it was so easy to just make that little mistake go away. None of those and subsequent actions made any sense. Mona kept the baby, but then kept fucking Sam, but kept hoping Bobby would come back into her life. WTF? Most of the other characters you kept sane and believable, but arguably the character most critical to your story you morphed and twisted and jerked around to make various events happen and drive the plot forward. There was so much swerving and meandering that the drive became confusing in places, boring in other places, and after a while not worth the ride.

You went into some puzzling rabbit trails that distracted the reader from the plot and the story. Engineers are assholes, check. Oil rigs and drilling is complicated and hazardous, and you just had to explain a number of details about all that that had nothing to do with the story. Then the description of conveyor belt malfunction and other drawn out pointless side issues kept me wondering, maybe conveyor belt operation and maintenance becomes real important to the plot; I'd better pay attention. What a waste of time. The story you told in 9 pages was about 4 pages too long. Do you get paid by the word? That's how your story read.

So, I suspect you follow the old saw about writers: Anyone can write, writers can't do anything else. Its as much of a compulsion as a vocation. I get it. But I would urge you to restrain your effusive writing to concentrate more on not only what you are telling the reader, but why the reader needs to know this level of detail. If I'm telling a joke about 3 people fishing, and diverge into a detailed explanation of what type of fishing tackle they were using and why, and what type of boat and motor it had, and . . ., after a few minutes I've lost the whole point of my effort, which started out to entertain some friends with a funny joke. When I finally get to the punch line, no one can remember if I was telling a joke, teaching them about fishing techniques, or maybe suggesting what combination of boat and motor work best. Yeah, your story got that confusing and distracting.

So thanks for the effort. You don't take the time to make a comment this long without wanting to help and encourage a talented writer. I look forward to your future work.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
It's always a pleasure to read SS06 stories...

It's always pleasure to read SS06 stories...Even when they aren't exceptional...Not this one...This is very good...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
StangStar06 delivers an intriguing tale once again

Thank you for the latest good read, provided to us for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bastard and children support

@Anon After pregnancy and long lactation a lot of women can change her views for their hormonal exchanges. The responsible for the kid at a single mom may be also a life POV change event for a few woman. However the change is 120-90 degrees and the180 degree change is rare events. SS06 wants to show this rare event. (That is the interesting when the postman bites the dog...)

Until only 6 USA states are where the ex husbands do not pay children support for bastards so the iniciative for husband's biological relative kids are low. A lot of women will try the bastard because the divorce brings children support in 44 USA states!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

always a good read and tear jerker even for an old man. thankse

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Little bit of a departure, that's true.

But all in all not a bad story. I can see how Bobby could only be in the room with Mona when his Sam was there. That's what made him a better person than I could have been. Good story, thanks for sharing with us. Always look forward to your stories, even when I don't care for the subject matter. Good writing is good writing no matter what.

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
I cannot belive they threw the cheating asshole prick Sam

out into the rain -is that any way to treat a member of Congress?

(Sorry I could not help it) A well written tale, enjoyable to read. Thanks for posting

leviayersleviayersover 8 years ago

as usual a very entertaining tale thanks 5*

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
A writer matures

Always loved reading SS06. His prose flows and is easy to read. Understandable. Plot events follow the trend of the story. Events follow too from the characters in the story. But finally one of his antagonists is a well rounded character not just a stereotype. It is a fine development for a writer. All characters are have strengths and weaknesses. It is a possibilities story that is a feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who needs to read the story

We already know every detail. We've read it a thousand times before. Read the first page to get the character names, skip over everything we know happens to the last page and viola! Then give it the big 2 or 3 it deserves. Mass production in action. The secret is interchangeable parts.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Sorry for the folks that did not finish

I will be the first to agree that SS06 tends to revisit the same plot and that it can get tedious. But he does branch out now and then and this was a then.

Nice change to have the wife not know she was dumped but long for him back. And I think you did a great job of making the loss and redemption she feels real.

It is the ones like this that get me to wade thought the retold tales. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Raised her kid

Took care of her when she was sick but didn't speak to her for 20 years ?bullshit

Sawmill_SlatsSawmill_Slatsover 8 years ago
Plagiarism?

I have read this story before. I can't remember who wrote it; perhaps it was StangStar06. I knew what was going to happen before it happened. I have read other stories that were supposed to be new, but the plot line was similar if not the same, only the names were changed to protect the guilty.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Nicely done.

Good read thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always Curiously Lacking Emotion

It always seems as though SS06 has read about emotions, or had them described to him, or tried to reason out what they might be, but can't write a character who feels or displays any. There are caricatures of emotion and big descriptions of emotions but none of the real thing. Curious.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Must be a record! .......

......Got almost through page 2 before the word mustang came up :-)

Another story that parallels the others you write but enjoyable nevertheless. I really liked your Sam (wife) character a lot.

I must agree with others I would like to see you try your hand at something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Plagiarism?" self-plagiarism maybe

Most of this author's stuff is formulaic and predictable, the sameness and lack of imagination or creativity creates the sense that one has read it before.

Story wasn't "stolen," more like "rehashed."

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Loved this story good read. Southern Bells are the best.

I liked Gordo's comment about page two for the Mustang reference. I didn't think of it until I was at the garage scene.

robt1446robt1446over 8 years ago
possibly

I have read a lot, not all, but a lot of your stories, and this is possibly your BEST ever. Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding. To think this gem is hidden here. Wow

What a great story. Riveted to my seat. Actually was on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

Yeah, you finally broke the formula and wrote a very good original story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of all the gin joints in all the world ...

... you had to walk into the McDonald's restaurant that employed the ex wife.

How utterly convenient. How come they'd never run into her before. Did I miss something earlier. I thought he lived nowhere near his ex wife? Did he move? Or did I lose that bit in all the additional verbiage that made up this story.

Normally I like SS06's stories, as long as I take a long break between reading them but I have to agree, the plot line is wearing extremely thin now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm never disappointed

Just when I think no one can bring anything fresh to the genre, you succeed well beyond expectations. Great story and well written. I even felt compassion for the cheating wife. I know I can always count on you for a good read...I'm never disappointed.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
About 8 pages too long.

Way to much extraneous info that muddied up the story.

How can anybody like a story with such a stupid idiot as Bobby/Robby. He got way more than he deserved.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Wonderful

A complete story, one with a beginning a middle and an end. It may not please everyone but then again what story does? It thoroughly entertained me and really what more could I realistically ask for a story to do? Five stars, every one well deserved!

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Too busy enjoying the story...

And I forgot to vote. Rectified now, obviously. For those "haters" out there, is is okay to have a story with no great moral discussions, and you can call it formulaic if you like (I notice not many of YOU are writing, though...) but I look forward to every single one of his stories. There is ALWAYS some little homage to some obscure band or event that piques your interest, (for example, how many of you recognized his tribute to his own wife in this? Brilliant and soooooo subtle). I don't care what anyone else says, I LIKE his writing. Still have to get this poor deluded soul over his tragic fixation on Mustangs, which I expect to happen about...well, never. But we can dream. I really was having so much fun reading I forgot to vote. Bet there are more of you in the same boat I am.

senorlongosenorlongoover 8 years ago
Up to your usual standard

I always enjoy a real story with real characters, real dialog, and real emotions. That's what I try to write and what you've done in every one of your stories. Great job! Too bad you can't please everyone, but then some people are only happy when they tear down. 5*

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

That is what this story is! Just ;shows to go you - there is more than one way to skin a cat and more than one way to B T B! One thing runs true thru your stories - When you screw up your relationship with another person, YOU are the one who will suffer in the long run! I will read this story again, sometime in the future, and I am sure that I will find it just as GREAT then as I do now! Keep it up, SS06!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not Porsche?

It could be a Porche you know. Yes I follow all your stories and enjoy them. They are extremely entertaining. You do a great job of bringing reality into the situation of a cheating wife. I had one. It hurt. Doesn't matter now. I have the fairy tail. Keep up the great stories. But you could come over to the dark side and drive a a Porsche.

katranmankatranmanover 8 years ago
Very Nice

One of your better stories, and I've read them all. Others may complain about your methods and Mustangs but it adds up to what makes SS06 stories what they are -- ***** stars!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a great way to start out the new year

a new story from SS06.

It was an accurate description of a complicated group of people. Even the floating names were a fun touch.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was a great read, although our narrator sure was slow on the uptake....

.....she might have been stupid enough to think her boy was Robby's (that's very unlikely), but she couldn't possibly have honestly believed that she and Robby could ever get back together......ever.

Ah, well. It's hard to get the story told and all the details right. And what was the deal with Sam (asshole)? Not once in all those years, did he ever do more than take advantage, use her and take, take, take. So, I dunno, maybe she really is pretty stupid to have put up with that from Sam for all those years.

Still, it was a fun read.

Thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I think the algorithm

Lit uses to determine "Similar Stories" is messed up.

1st one is about a transgendered love affair

last one is about 18 yo boarding school girls with boob fetishes.

no similarity to this very good story by SS06 at all.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years ago
Still going strong.....

I never tire of reading anything you write but this one touched my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I usually enjoy your stories, but this one was beyond the pale.

Too syrupy and schmaltzy. So sickenly sweet evem Hallmark Channel would be emabarrased to make it into a movie. I'm going to have to get tested for diabetes.

slaverowanslaverowanover 8 years ago
Really liked this one

I really did like this one. Happy New Year SS06 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I tried, I really tried

But could not force myself past Robby meeting Sam. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a slight change of pace for you.

Still almost all your stories involve the dumber than dumb women,wives,etc. educated men,with dumb women. You write as good as anyone.this was a 5 star story. Why not write a story about a smart wife with a cheating husband. Or reconcilliation stories. .???. People stray but they can find themselfs too. The dumb wive I don't get. Educated women also cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second verse, same as the first

No need to read. Just insert the new names, dumb as shit wife, genius stud husband, stupid car shit, playboy playmate new woman. Time to park the mustang, old man. This story is out of gas.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Gosh...

I stopped commenting on Stang stories a while back; that doesn't mean I don't read everyone.

I will leave two comments this time; one negative and one certain anonymous people can take and shove up their collective asses.

The negative. Yeah I'm sick of Mustangs.

Now the other one. Nearly all infidelity stories run the same basic theme. Crap; ever watch a cop show? A western? A spy thriller? It's not the theme or the basic plot; no it's the delivery. Stang knows how to tell a good story. "And that's the truth!" pfft!

Jedd Clampett

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
I have another...

To that one asshole anon...

I happen to enjoy the Hallmark Channel!

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are too many similar creampieating cuck stories?

...so 4.56 average vote!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

for effort and content. Love the story Great LW story as usual by this writer.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Couple of Things

“But the one thing he didn't have was my heart. That belonged to Robert James Thompson fully and forever.” – I’m sorry, but that is BULLSHIT! You don’t cheat on someone who has your heart!

“My uncle Sam died two weeks before I was born and a promise is a promise." – She STILL could have been named Samantha; that is a common way to name a girl after a man named Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finally!!!!

after some of the crap you've been writing you seem to be coming around!!

rich m

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Nice story

I really liked it and I hope you can write more.

Dont let us wait for your stories :)

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story with a couple of exceptions

I felt, early on, like I was reading two separate stories. A story about Rob and a story about Mona. Then you made the mistake of having his 2nd wife named Sam and Mona's lover named Sam. That was just a tad too messy. The part I had real trouble with was his first meeting with Sam. I didn't believe and the writing didn't convince me that he would have done anything but walk away from her. His feelings were too raw and his character was such that it just didn't seem possible that you'd let him get overwhelmed by a woman at the point. And when you had them make love outside that really was messed up. She wasn't a whore and he wasn't ready. Just too far a reach, even for fiction. Overall not a bad story but I can't give it more than a 3. To have them end up together the way you did simply seemed ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best author on site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one bad thing and a few nice things to say

OK, I'll get the thing that bothered me out of the way first:

You are WRONG about the gestational time period for human offspring! It is a myth to say "9 months". ACTUALLY it IS closer to 10 months. 40 weeks, plus or minus. And the average is to say between 36 and 40, so 38? Many women don't realize they are pregnant, and start to count months, until they miss a period. By then, since CONCEPTION, a few of those weeks have already passed. This misconception ABOUT the time period between conception and birth, is exactly why doctors do count weeks instead of months! Now, what bothered me was the way this is presented in story. He is such a math genius, and he is never wrong, so adding up NINE months, there is "OBVIOUSLY" no way he could be the father. But this happens in the same paragraph when he explains leaving in Sept but conception must have happened in October.... Ugh, well there is your extra month! Cuz, add up 40 weeks, and Mr. Math guy, you get 10 months. Also, new mom Sam, would know this, as would ANY parent getting proper care during the pregnancy, even MR Engineer! Now, you go on to explain you had a DNA test, and I must say that I really liked how you explained Mona projecting Bobby's traits onto Joey as to explaining the similarities. But the off putting way you had him spout off "9 months.....Do the math....I'm never wrong....." well, Ok I think you get my point.

I am one of those who has had to take a break from reading Stangstar stories every now and again. But in all the years, the ones I fail to enjoy have only been few to none. I have often commented in wishing he would do better with character development of the cheating ex. Here is a story that really marks that improvement. I really enjoyed 98% of this, and the read offered a glimpse at Stang's evolving maturity. There might have been OTHER things to nitpick about, but except for the one (to me obvious) glaring error, none of the rest hampered my reading enjoyment. Let's put it this way.....

Several comments are complaining about boredom and length. I have to say that for me the 9 pages turned quickly and without notice. I did have to wait till I had enough time, and also the proper mood before starting into this, which is why I didn't read yesterday. But once I was ready, reading this well paced and easy flowing story was actually even comforting in a weird way. And by that I mean, I am comforted to know that not only is Stang still willing to grace us with his contributions here, he is also actively seeking to continue to improve his product. Stang's stories have always been good because it is obvious to most readers that he works hard on each and every one. Formula, or signatures aside, there is always a creative hook employed to keep the sense of individuality. People want to say that it is just the same story over and over again, but more and more I think those people saying that just aren't reading them with comprehension anymore. They think Stang is pigeonholed, and are too quick to complain for the sake of complaining. There are real stand out differences in these stories and characters, and while the THEMES are usually similar, the stories themselves, stand alone. Stang can't be enjoyed while skimming. It is as simple as that. If a complainer admits to only skimming, then that is their fault, not Stang's.

But again, what I really wanted to say is Thankyou! I can tell you are getting better. Anybody seriously reading can tell the same. Better, deeper character development will always make the difference for reader enjoyment. And here, although Mona's story isn't meant to be an example of a life well lived, her story is one that, for what it is worth, has been very well told!

Thanks again!

InescuInescuover 8 years ago
As always, well worth the time spent reading it

An excellent story, as always. I have the same minor quibbles that I have with almost all of your stories (way too much about Mustangs and your male protagonists are almost always emotional cowards), but that's never stopped me from enjoying them. I look forward to your next one!

smmhomesmmhomeover 8 years ago
Another really fun ride. Thanks.

Yes, you could probably identify a Stang story without the author’s name attached, but all that suggests to me is that he’s got a distinctive style all his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexless

I preferred your stories with more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man, 'More than she deserved'? What a cowed indulgence! To feel that you have to sacrifice your life to abject misery because you were weak. Oh, I really feel like cheating on my life-partner now for the first time - only problem - him being dead. Let's just say that - if I had cheated on him, he would have at least spoken to me before forgiving me, as he really loved me and that is what people that really love each other, do. I'm so depressed now I think even suicide is too much of an effort.

You write a good tale, but the 'moral' of the story gave me a bit of aneurysm.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

KAIJFKAIJFover 8 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it!

True, it is a departure from your usual, but it was enjoyable and had an ending that brought it all together, but in a real way.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story. Loved the development. The ending bothered me a bit but I guess I felt Bobby too much.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Good story

Makes you wonder... And the mustang shines again. Thanks for the read !

48oldguy48oldguyover 8 years ago
Yes. Liked it.

I wish Mona would have at least found and married someone. But it was once again a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wasn't brilliant but wasn't bad either

The story wasn't all that bad though I do agree it seems similar to what you've done before. I wasn't a fan of mona getting a (sort of) happily ever after with Rob. By all means if she's learned from her mistake she deserves a chance at happiness but make her find it with someone else. I also get that Sam loves Rob and Mona but I still can't imagine someone who loves her husband that much being willing to share him especially with the ex wife. And before anyone points it out I'm aware it's not an open relationship but it's still far more intimate then the character seemed willing to do

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
New take

I liked the way you took this one. But then again I like all your stories especially the longer ones. Thank you so much for posting them.

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Thank you.

You made me smile.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worst second chance woman ever

For someone who has 1800s views of chastity and what makes a whore, i cant believe a woman like Sam would allow a woman who fits the modern definition of whore to live around and be influenced by a dumb slut like Mona. Much less treat her like a second wife who gets to snuggle with her man.

Also, Bobby is a fine example of a certain breed of idiot who thinks a long distance marriage is a way to secure a future. Hel, he didnt even have to do shit to make his second marriage work, since he secured the fortune first and then had a virgin goddess magically fall in love with him the first day he met her because he told her she was pretty.

All in all, you're generally an excellent writer, so i was disappointed. Sam was one of your worst and laziest examples of writing a woman, and Bobby comes off a blind and short sighted tool who wins the magic barbie doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"blind and short sighted tool who wins the magic barbie doll"

Have you ever read a ss06 story? These tales are written for a certain group of insecure virgins who have abandoned their John Carter books for more modern fantasies.

If you're looking for realistic, you're looking in the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Works as a fantasy

Some commenters have complained that the story and/or characters are not realistic enough. This is a fantasy, designed to make you feel good, not challenge Shakespeare. Guy gets the girl, loses girl, finds a better girl, forgives first girl (eventually) and they all live happily ever after.

Stangstar's characters are usually the same. That's fine- Jack Reacher is a fantasy and the same in each book too and Lee Childs makes a gazillion bucks from him. Considering the quantity of stories Stangstar pumps out, he does pretty well I think.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
It's an unrealistic

fantasy story, but what the hell...all fantasy stories are unrealistic. I loved this story and gave it a well deserved score of 5*. I've never read any of your stories before, but you now have a new fan.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 8 years ago
Like able read- it's a story!

I laugh when comments are made about it not being much on reality. You are reading a 'story', by SS06 who has authored dozens of stories. Of course there not real. Are supposed 'reality' tv shows real - NO! It is entertainment and enjoyment. I would hope it is for SS06 as well as the readers - I know it is for me. I thank you for writing and sharing your effort. It is appreciated and worth the cost of my time reading and my felt obligation to write this comment and vote! Please keep writing and I will keep reading!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Right! When Stangstar writes a story, it's just a story and a fantasy, and no one is allowed to criticize it's plot!!

But every cuckold story on the site needs to be held to the standard that everything in it must be exactly how a 'real man', ie the anonymous little coward, would react and end with violence and death. It's impossible that some of those are 'just stories' or fantasies!

The hypocrisy of the btb crowd here is absolutely staggering. Didn't read this story, can probably guess the plot without even looking since it's a stangstar one and he only knows one story.

Perfect husband

Wife who loves him more than life itself

Wife who cheats for absolutely no reason at all, even one that she can give herself

Husband finds out, dumps her, immediately everyone in town takes his side and wife becomes a total pariah

Wife realizes she was wrong and begs forgiveness, because lover was never as good as her husband anyway and her husband is perfect and wonderful and does nothing wrong ever

Husband finds new, hotter, younger woman who immediately falls in love with him and declares her undying devotion to him, everyone including wife's family are happier with this than they were with husband and wife being married and agree she's a better woman.

Wife is miserable forever, because a divorced woman is considered worthless in our society and no one will ever date her or give her a job or take any kind of pity on her ever again. Unless husband decides to do so himself, because again he is perfect and wonderful and generous and literally everyone agrees he was too good for her from the start now. Even their children hate the wife now and never forgive her or speak to her again

Husband may or may not also want to fuck his daughter. This part is optional.

It's so obvious that he's desperately trying to rewrite his own divorce that I can't decide if it's sad or funny.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Have to agree with front line on this one.

One of the most prominent phrases on cuckold stories is "No real man would..." Yet that standard changes when the fantasy makes us feel good. I think Stangstar is a pretty good writer, but his stories are not my cup of tea. I enjoy characters that feel real also. I have not read many of his stories that have realistic people. In my opinion, he is the other extreme of xleglover. But we each have our tastes.

reesiedooreesiedooover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
WHAT ANON WANTS TO KNOW IS....

How does he turn off caps lock? It's been making him look like an idiot for ages now.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 8 years ago
Wow!

5*+ for you Stang! This is one of your best.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
I don't know what to think???

easy 5* story and even better written. Mona did not get all she deserved (she deserved NOTHING), but she did truly love bobby. She ended up getting so much more than she deserved because Sam was able to see the love and human failure of mona. Sam decided to give mona a life. Sam is the hero in this story...

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
I Wonder!

If someone would have given me a brief synopsis of this story, I would never have read it. However, after reading it, I am glad that I did. Stangstar is one of the few authors on this site that could have pulled it off and make it work.

I read some of the comments and it seems that it is jump all over Stang for his stories.

People this is fiction and there are only so many stories in the world. Look at TV and see how many are really original. If you want reality let me suggest that you watch some "Realty TV" Pick any show you want and then tell me how real it is.

If you read any Stangstar story certain things are evident. There will be a real stupid wife, there will be a gum-chewing process server, there will be a real beautiful woman that comes along and picks up the husband, they will live happily everafter, Oh yeah, there will be a mustang or two.

It's how these things come together that make the story and SS has a true knack for putting them together in an entertaining way.

So thank you for writing another very entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More than I Deserve

Another great story Stang. Loved it. A 5 star rating once again!! Keep up the great work.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Did it again StangStar!

Hope you get rich and famous (and hope that is not a curse). You done good! Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great read

One of your best ever. Loved the character development and interaction - a 'Stang trademark.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous