All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 13'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
You did it again!

Another great chapter to this series. I really like this. Please keep up the good work.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
excellent chapter

i just like to thank you for another excellent chapter you had me laughing so hard with the sheep my sides hurt thank you and please have a great holiday and a happy new year looking forward to reading more .

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Oh happy day!

Yours has become one of my favorite series here on the big L. I'm particularly enjoying the way you construct were society and culture, from courtship through legal customs and coming of age. I like the nuanced characters, especially Luc. It's fun when he gets caught in mid or partial shift. You do a nice job with his speech patterns in those instances.

The story is a delight, and I'm so glad you are adding to it.

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Brilliant! Brill-iant!!

I was so excited to see this tonight. I had just got home from a rough day at work and was looking for something to lift my spirits and this did it!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice one!!!

What I like about your series most is the simple and realistic day to day t activities of a modern werewolf pack.Not too heavy handed on the 'alpha'

business but exactly as I would imagine real life werewolves living today.

Come to think of it, I think a neighbour might just be a werewolf cos he does the whole sub-vocal thing when he is pissed! Hmmmmmmmmmm...............

moonellamoonellaover 13 years ago
A sweet read

Awesome story, that is nicely written . I really enjoy reading this. Please keep up the good work. Look forward to the part.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
It's hard to make myself stop and comment.

The story flows so beautifully, and the next chapters urgently call to be read.

I love the down-to-earth quality of this wolf pack's life. It makes the fantasy seem so real.

Wonderfully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.