All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 24'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Bravo

Excellent tale. Nice take on the whole warewolves. Thank you for sharing. :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What a feast of a story!

I confess that I didn't see the end coming, and now I'm bereft. I'm not ready to part company with this generation yet.

But plenty-o-praise for this chapter, I do so love the commentary from Luc's wolf. I enjoyed the humor and the yearning for Buster. Delighted with the love interest for Sam. Anna was a stitch---so much character for what was only a small part.

Your work is a joy, so I'll keep watching for Buster's story.

Many thanks from a grateful reader.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wonderful

I think that was a great ending to a great story! I look froward to sequels! Yeah!

MazuriMazuriover 12 years ago

I reserve the right to gnash my teeth, cry, and wave my pitchfork in a menacing manner! As much as I know all good things must end, I am sad to see this one do so. It was a lovely story and entertaining in all sorts of ways. Will be watching for whatever you have coming on the horizon...pitchfork at the ready! lol

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
where is my torch and pitchfork?

all kidding aside i have enjoyed your story from the first chapter and thank you so very much for sharing it. I am sorry to see this fun and very entertaining ride come to an end and i am loooking forward to your next project

Once again thank you for sharing this excellent tale

BoundlifeBoundlifeover 12 years ago

I feel like my favorite soap just was cancled

lovelylasslovelylassover 12 years ago
Wonderful Way to End!

Even though I didn't see the ending coming in this chapter, I really think you wrapped it up well. There's no lingering need from me to see more, I'm content with knowing what I do, which is the mark of a good story and a good writer.

I loved Luc's wolf, and do wish that I'd gotten to know more of his thoughts. Congrats on making it through to the end and I do hope you write more!

kitcat50kitcat50over 12 years ago
Five Stars!

Rating won't work so here's to five stars. Keep it going with Buster's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a wonderful way to end...!

Look forward to more of the story... you said Buster's was going to be written.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
Oh my - you owe me $1,79

For the box of tissues that I just used. Oh how I cried when I read that this is the end. This was just such a fabulous story and I so loved reading it. Please keep your promise to continue with other characters from the story. I want to hear about all of them. hugs to you, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

u have no idea how gud d story is!!! i read it non stop from 1st chapter to d last!! u r one hell of writer!!!!!!!!!

AlphasGirl09AlphasGirl09about 12 years ago
Wow

This story is so perfect. It has just the right mix of action comedy and romance that made it a wonderful read. Not to sound cliche but I laughed and I cried and I also laughed so hard I cried. You are one hell of a writer.

booknerdbooknerdalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I've enjoyed this story immensely. I appreciate the characters you have created and the world they reside in. Well done.

With that said, I hope I'm not the only one who would look forward to reading Andrew's story. I think he's a very enigmatic character. Plus I wouldn't mind the glimpses we would have of the other characters as well. Hopefully you have either considered that avenue or you are intrigued by it now.

My imagination has taken off with these characters. I look forward to reading your other submissions.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Kudos

This book was a delightful read. You have not posted for a while, but I look forward to more sagas about this wonderful family. What fun to play in a parallel universe!

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

You know it might sound odd but it is nice to have slice of life story and not one where everything is going to hell and back. I really have enjoyed several of your stories.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
I just spend two days reading this story....

and I have to say it's one of the best werewolf stories here on this website.

What makes it stand out is that it's based on wonderful characters and takes place in a world that I as a reader can actually believe in. It's like how it would be if werewolves actually lived next door to us, told with gentle humour.

In particular I enjoyed for a change to read a werewolf story that doesn't center around an adventure plot with an almighty, rich alpha turning his human mate and it doesn't have cheesy vampires and night clubs in it.

And by the way, this is an erotic literature board, but occasionally I skipped the sex scenes. I read the story because it's a great story, not because I neccessarily needed a piece of werewolf porn every other page. I was more interested in what they were doing next than in the elaborate details of their love lives.

So thank you very much for many pleasant hours and I am looking forward to read your other stories. Keep on writing! You have the talent and you have great stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

I thoroughly and whole heartedly enjoyed this story and thank you to my friend that recommended it. Truly lovely story Jaisen. Thank you for sharing. Dawn

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

True to its name. Much better than a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing the story you developed and wrote. I was so taken with my he plot and subject, I had to look twice at a couple of people I know. Just to be sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES