All Comments on 'More Than Just A Massage'

by logophile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story. Did a great job capturing the nervousness of a first encounter. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another fine story

Hi, Logophile

Keep up the good work! All the best to you and your female partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful work

I love the originality of parts of your story along with the obvious passion you have for for oral, and the taste of a woman. Yjamls for boosting my craving tonight!

-Lv

sacksackover 19 years ago
vivid erotic writing....

With a distinct, you are there quality! Very nice!

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
~

Thats one hell of a massage. By the end of the story I felt like I had been massaged as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your words are majic.

I am drawn back to your work over and over again. You realy make the readers feel as though we are there in the room with you.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Logophile deserves all these 100% ratings

Before retiring, my partner and I taught for years a ten-session course called "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." Most of the students were straight, but some were gay male or lesbian couples. They all learned many sensual massage strokes for each part of the body, and practiced giving their partners genuinely loving affection through increasingly erotic stimulation. By the end of each session, impressive orgasms would be heard coming from all the massage tables in the room. I'm still a certified massage instructor and still teach sensuous massage, but no longer charge for the lessons. I want to pass my knowledge on to the next generation. Logophile's literate description of several of these techniques shows her innate ability to stimulate her partners with gentle and loving massage strokes. I look forward to reading more of her massage-themed contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I swear this story "More than a massage" is good cause this story was making me horny as me and my girlfriend read this. Me and my girlfriend decided to try this.And believe me. It was the most horniest expierience ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous