All Comments on 'More than Just Dessert'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 8 years ago
Beautiful wife!

What a lucky man to have such a wife!!!

There's nothing better than watching your own wife satisfy man after man and then I get to enjoy the fruits of their labor as I clean her up afterwards...and if I'm really lucky, I get to clean their cocks too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT

Great story,,I just wish you haters that come here day after day would get a life,,

What losers you are to complain about free stories,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tags are misleading

The words, hotwife, willing cuckoldry are missing. Wife can't get enough cock, sounds like the same problem that SharedSigne has. Last time I seen her, she had a river of cum running down both legs. From reading some of the comments I think a few of the readers would be willing to slurp that off for her. Yummy.. ....

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
wow oh wow oh wow

This is the first story I ever favorited and I make you my favorite author too. The way you built it slow but steady, always erotic. I came so hard, twice, reading it, identifying with Connie, imagining my husband sharing me like that with those men and enjoying himself so much.

Facts for the anonymous person (BBL) who pretends to be many people hating the story;

* Women reach their sexual peak in life later than men, peaking while their husband wanes.

* The average woman has a much higher sex drive than the average man

* An intelligent and loving husband will realize this is a problem and do something about it to keep his wife happy.

* If they both consent and both derive pleasure from the wife sharing it is not cuckolding or cheating by any known legitimate definition.

* As for the usual BS about STDs, condoms are not very sexy and lessen the eroticism of the story. Maybe they used condoms and the author just chose not to include that as part of the story. Maybe they got tests proving they were clean. Who knows. Suspend disbelief and quit pretending to be different people BBL. Come out of the closet and reveal yourself if you want to be taken seriously, you wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fair piece of writing

This story could be better if there was less descriptive prose and more interaction between the characters. Most of the backstory is unnecessary, too. We don't need it all spelled out in detail. 4*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

That's one.heavy duty whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
648 Followers
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...