More than Just Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad and Fran stared at Colin with a mixture of embarrassment and disappointment.

'It's alright,' Jim continued, 'we have what you might consider a better offer,' and he told them of their little group meetings and asked them if they would like to join in.

There were smiles of encouragement all around the table as Chad and Fran glared at one another, surprise and astonishment on their faces. Chad gave his wife the slightest of nods that was really a question and she smiled and replied, 'Yes please.'

The rest of the evening was most enjoyable and plans were made to meet at Jim and Connie's on Saturday night. Those plans didn't stop David from visiting the following afternoon or Colin later that evening. Jim used the dildo, vibrator and his tongue on Connie after lunch on Friday but purposely went into the office on Saturday to ensure she would be really horny for the evening. Jim had thought often since Wednesday about her being fucked by Chad and hoped he had the proverbial huge black cock.

By a quarter to eight on Saturday night everyone had arrived and it was a happy and sexually charged group that chatted excitedly in the kitchen. 'Connie and I have organized the family room for tonight so if the ladies would like to get changed we'll meet you downstairs in a little while.'

The furniture in the family room had been moved to the walls and Jim and Connie had moved two king-size mattresses onto the floor that would provide more than enough space for the six people to play on, besides, they could still use the furniture if they wished. Jim suggested they undress and be ready when the wives arrived and was excited to see that Chad's endowment was more than he had hoped for. It hung limp halfway to his knees, the thick shaft topped with a massive circumcised head. David and Jim made a few lewd comments about Connie and Chad's cock causing laughter all around.

They sat in chairs and on the sofa and Jim's cock began to stiffen as he thought of Connie's pussy stuffed with Chad's black horse dick. He began to stroke his erection slowly as the men talked about fucking the wives and the rest did the same.

The wives came down into the family room and stared at the naked men jerking their erections. Connie focused on Chad, his gigantic cock like a flagpole and smiled approvingly. Fran gazed with interest from one hard white cock to the next. She was erotically dressed in white; stilettos, fishnet stockings, garter belt and thong, her giant tits with large black areoles and nipples were fully exposed and bursting over the half-cup bra.

Connie was dressed identically but in black and they made a very erotic sight. They stood in the entrance to the family room and gave the men horny views from all sides. David rose and walked towards them with his big cock swaying as he went and the women shared fondling his erection. Colin and Chad went over next and began feeling the women but Jim remained in his chair, watching and masturbating. Connie had both hands on Chad's cock, it was longer and thicker than David's and he had a large endowment. She wondered what it would feel like inside her, if it would fit, if her pussy would stretch that much but she had had David and Colin's cocks inside her at the same time and was excited by this massive black dick. Her pussy was soaked just looking at it and it felt as hard as steel.

Watching Connie with Chad's cock was so exciting that Jim had to stop jerking off, he knew what he wanted to do and he couldn't cum now. David and Colin mauled Fran's tits and ass and fingered her pussy as she played with their dicks. Connie knelt down and licked the big knob then opened her mouth wide and took in a few inches of her first black cock.

He held her head and pushed further into her mouth until she gagged. Chad knew how much she could take now, at least to begin with, and slid in and out with a steady rhythm. Every few strokes he gave her a bit more until she was sucking more than half of it. Jim's cock throbbed but he dared not touch it. Wild, horny thoughts raced through his brain, 'Fuck her now, fuck her now, Chad. Fuck my slutty wife with that big, black cock, stretch her pussy and fuck her hard and deep until she screams.'

Fran, David and Colin had moved to the mattresses. The men were lying down and Fran was on her knees, bent over them sucking and jerking their cocks. She was facing away from Jim and he noted her slim waist and generous hips that framed the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. She bobbed as she sucked and Jim could see her black labia and moist pink beyond. That's where he wanted to be. From the moment she had walked almost naked into the family room he craved to fuck her from behind while watching Connie being fucked beside him by Chad in the same position. He had always wanted to fuck a black woman and the thought that it was going to happen very soon was overwhelming. He needed to calm down but the scene before him was too erotic.

Connie and Chad came to the mattresses and lay down in a sixty-nine with Carrie on top. David left Fran to concentrate on Colin and positioned himself behind Carrie. He slid into her easily and fucked her with long, slow strokes while Chad teased her clit and she gagged on his giant rod.

'I'll get her ready for you,' David said and increased his speed. Connie was wet, very wet and the loud slurping noises coming from her pussy as David fucked her was clear evidence that her cunt was more than ready for her first black dick.

Jim could sit no longer; he got behind Fran and entered her. His cock was in all the way and he held it there, throbbing inside her. 'Let Chad fuck her David, I want to see her fucked from behind.'

David pulled out and Connie got on all fours beside Fran and started sucking David's cock. Chad stood and stroked his immense erection and Jim had the sudden urge to feel it. When Chad knelt down and lined up with Connie's pussy Jim asked if he could put it in. He had no objection and Jim took hold of the cock. It felt like a steel rod and as he moved it towards his wife's pussy he thought how small it looked and doubted that the huge knob could penetrate. He rubbed it over Connie's pussy, forcing the lips apart and stimulating her clit. Chad moved his hips and half buried his knob. Jim let go and Chad moved again and the knob disappeared. There was more than a foot of black cock still to go and as Chad moved so did Jim. Fran was still sucking Colin and he yelled as he emptied his balls down her throat.

Jim fucked Fran faster as he watched Connie take more and more black cock, 'Oh you horny slut, take it, take it all, make him cum, make him shoot his load deep inside you,' he said to himself. He looked down at Fran's ass and pussy and his cock pounding into her then over to his wife. Chad's cock was covered in her pussy juice and he was ramming most of his cock inside her now with long, powerful strokes. Connie could only manage muffled grunts, moans, whimpers and shrieks as David's big cock filled her mouth.

Jim was at the end, he could hold back no longer, the sensation in his nuts was tremendous and he cried out as his first spurts filled Fran's pussy. He pulled out and jerked the remainder onto her ass. Thick white sperm splattered over a brown ass, how erotic is that?

David and Chad were still giving it fast and furious to Connie, she was loving every second of it, just as Jim had imagined so many times. He sat back in his chair and watched his wife, he wanted her to behave like a slut and she had filled the part perfectly, he wanted to add to the group, see more men fuck her and splash cum all over her.

Chad and David whispered to each other and then Connie but Jim didn't hear. They disentangled and David lay on his back. Connie climbed on top and directed his cock into her gaping pussy. Jim couldn't believe what happened next. Chad stood behind Connie, bent his knees and pushed his cock in beside David's. Carrie sighed as Chad's cock went in deeper and deeper. The two cocks crammed into her cunt and she bucked wildly until both let go loads of semen. It ran from her pussy, down David's cock and onto his balls. Connie moved quickly to suck the cocks and gave Jim a view of her pussy spread open more than he would have thought possible. She drained and licked their dicks clean then rolled over and lay on her back, spreading her legs.

Jim stared at his wife and felt his cock twitch and began to harden again. He hadn't recouped so fast since the early days of his marriage. Fran spotted it and came over and put her lovely lips over it. Connie's legs were still wide apart and she was toying with her clit and moaning. Jim had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had but he knew another was approaching. Fran held his rock-hard cock and said, 'Go fuck your wife.'

Jim's tinge of guilt was still there but when he looked at Connie his arousal was more powerful. He went to her and sank into her cum-filled pussy. Colin was in the chair with Fran bouncing on his erection while David and Chad were kneeling at Connie's head, slapping her face and mouth with their semi-hard cocks.

Chad looked down at the two cocks that were now jammed into Connie's mouth; he turned to David, 'Looks like they'll soon be hard again. We'll have her again then.'

A picture formed in Jim's mind, there was no guilt and he ejaculated.

12