All Comments on 'More than Kissing Cousins?'

by princessjennie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty Good

Got me hot, my only suggestion is to watch your spelling/tense/grammar, etc. I saw a few "he's" that should have been "she's" and vice versa. Overall, It was good.

DieNastyDieNastyover 15 years ago
great story!

(hey anonymous in Dallas, Tx: It is pointless to try to psychoanalyze an author of fictional stories.) This is an excellent, HOT work of fiction. Her cousin is quite an asshole, but there are a lot of assholes out there.

However, the 3 short sentences of when she orgasm during sex seemed rather abrupt. I would have preferred your usual descriptive build up, from her side, to that experience. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

write another part, like what happens next. pregnancy, parents find out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cousins

Make them find out one is really adopted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
2nd 5 star

Second story of yours I've read... Second 5 star rating.

I really like your females... enticing and sexy... great writing!

M

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Just perfect!

This was so hot. Just the right mix of reluctance and desire, dominance and caring. Just perfect!

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

You wrote this story well and kept me reading on for the next paragraph. Many people have felt close to a cousin, I have as well. Will you write more about them? Think of the possibilities!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 5 star story with a beautiful mix of denial, emotion, reluctance, and amazing eroticism! Not to mention realism. Thank you. Now I will delve further into your other gifts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Literally none of the dudes who write stories on here know how hymens work smh. There’s only a very small percentage of women who have a hymen with no opening, and that’s usually fixed at birth. A few have a single very small opening, another few have a cluster of small openings. MOST WOMEN HAVE A HYMEN WITH A BIG ENOUGH OPENING THAT LEADS INTO THE REST OF THE VAGINA AND STRETCHES WITH ENOUGH LUBRICATION AND RELAXATION.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous