More than Kissing Cousins?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylah was feeling kinda shocked at having sex with her cousin. Well, having sex full stop. It had felt so incredible how he touched her, and she had never come so hard when she played with herself under the covers at night. But that didn't mean she wanted to take that last step. What she and Simon were doing was wrong. Their parents would kill them if they ever found out what they got up to. Yet she didn't want him to stop. Not now.

As uncomfortable as it was, or perhaps strange was the better word, her body welcomed Simon's every thrust. She instinctively pushed down on him, meeting his spearing cock, her body taking over. Soon all thought was obliterated by the incredible feeling of him moving inside of her.

~*~

Simon was fighting a losing battle. He couldn't hold back any longer. He needed to go easy on Taylah, but his body had different ideas. The power of his thrusts changed, becoming more forceful and demanding. The pressure building at the base of his prick urged him on. He began to ram into his virgin cousin like a brainless bull, watching how her tiny breasts jolted with each thrust. He couldn't believe how incredible she felt. He couldn't believe she was letting him do this. And then she came. His shy little cousin was coming. She was writhing and arching beneath him, her nails digging into his shoulders. The look in her shocked blue eyes was amazing.

"I'm going to come," he groaned. He couldn't hold back any longer. Fuck. "I'm not wearing protection."

"Simon," she squeaked, but by then it was too late.

His body slapped against hers as she moved beneath him, and it was all too much. He thrust into her with sharp jerks as he spurted hotly inside of her, filling her womb with his seed. He finally collapsed on top of her, nuzzling her neck as his body slowly came back down to earth. After an age, when his brain began to function again, he slipped from her tight pussy, thinking she might be uncomfortable.

Taylah whimpered as he pulled out of her, feeling his warmth ooze between her legs. She didn't want think about his baby juice inside her. He pulled her into his arms, and she snuggled against him, her cheek resting on his chest, her arms laying loosely over him. His fingers tangled in her hair.

She must have fallen asleep. For when she woke, it was to the feel of something prodding against her down there. She tensed slightly as he pushed against her, then he was easing into her with a soft groan against her hair. She was laying on her side, his body curled around her from behind, his arm over her waist. His hand was nestled in her curls, rubbing her with tantalising slow circles.

He began to take her with small thrusts. Once, they could put down to a mistake. But again? Her body quivered, helpless against her own arousal. She was slightly raw, but it felt good. No, incredible.

On and on it went, his slow, gliding thrusts building a frenzy of need between her thighs that had her pushing down on him, wanting more. "Harder," she whispered. And groaned when he pulled out of her.

"Get up on your knees and elbows," he told her. She did, and he guided her legs apart, his palm on the small of her back making her bottom push up. Then he was kneeling behind her, rubbing himself against her throbbing valley. Then he was suddenly pressed against her there, and sinking hard and fast. He pulled out, then thrust deep. She couldn't catch her breath. His thick length reached deeper then before, thundering into her, opening her. She was butting back on him, writhing along his surging length. The whole bed shook with each swift, forceful thrust.

She screamed as she came, the sound tearing from her throat, shocking even to her own ears. Her body clenched down on him as he continued to wedge himself deep inside her, over and over. Then he was groaning, his body quivering as he erupted deep inside of her with hot pulsing warmth.

They collapsed on the narrow bed in a tangle of limbs. Taylah was dazed, energized and throbbing all at once.

Slowly their breathing returned to normal. As reality returned, embarrassment started to settle in. She just had sex. Again. With Simon. And liked it. A lot. Taylah rubbed her face shyly against his chest, unable to look at him. What did this mean to him? Was it just sex for one night only?

His fingers slid between hers, squeezing. Taylah tried to pull her fingers from his.

As if sensing her confusion, he told her "fight it all you want, it's going to keep happening."

Dredging up her courage, she rose up on her arm, looking down at him as she pushed her hair back. Intense green eyes met hers, and she swallowed hard. He was serious. He wanted her. This wasn't just about getting off on boning the nearest available female.

As hard as it was to admit, she wanted him too. Her body had worked it out long before her brain did. Long moments passed as they silently gazed at each other. Then she leaned over and placed her lips trustingly against his. "Show me then," she whispered against his mouth. His mouth opened beneath hers as his arms came about her, drawing her down to him as he kissed her deeply.

12