More Than Scenery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dizzylia
dizzylia
74 Followers

I could hear Clare exhale with what I imaged was relief, and a moment later, I could feel the head of the toy move between my lips to gently prod at my opening. I bit my lower lip, unable to keep the small, needy whimper from escaping as my body arched again, all Clare's tantalizing denial from earlier now driving the point home. So to speak.

Clare shifted above me, switching her hands as her mouth now closed over my left nipple, her left hand on my right breast, this time simply toying with them as her other hand slowly but steadily pushed the dildo against me. Hardly a virgin, I was a little confused at first why she was taking her time, though I soon realized it was because this wasn't your average sized phallus. While the size queens of the world will doubtless be disappointed, it wasn't huge by any means, but it was definitely bigger than the intensely average men I'd been with, and I suddenly appreciated Clare's care not to hurt me.

If anything, though, that just made the waiting even worse. I wanted so badly to be filled, to feel Clare's body against mine as the pleasure coursed through me. Not thinking, I reached toward her hand with one of mine, only to jump as her teeth suddenly bit the delicate skin of my breast. I got the idea, and while it frightened some inner part of me to do so, I returned my hand to the bed, my breaths coming more rapidly. Whatever it was I'd gotten myself into, there was no doubt I was enjoying it.

Perhaps as much as two inches of the toy were now inside me, spreading me wide with a deliciously full feeling. There had been no need for extra lubrication at this point. Clare's teasing touches had done their work, as had the day's activities. Now, however, Clare began to thrust with the toy, working it a little farther in with each slow, tantalizing push. My hands formed into fists as I held onto the bed, my body reaching toward Clare each time, willing her to go deeper this time, faster, harder.

Suddenly everything gave way, and the toy slipped all the way in, its girth filling me as I had never been filled before. Nerve endings cried out for more as my body stretched around it. My breath caught for a couple seconds before something kicked in and forced my lungs to expand. I could feel my clit throbbing with every heartbeat and my hips bucked as I tried to force Clare into touching it, into releasing at least some of that need.

This time she did not deny me. I felt both her hands on my breasts, kneading them as she pressed her hips between my legs, using them to grind the toy even farther into me. The base of the dildo rubbed against my clit, and I let out a groan. Her teeth pulled at one nipple, then the other, making them even harder before she began rocking herself against me, fucking herself against he base of the toy as it penetrated me.

My body throbbed with every beat, and every grinding push made me shudder. I had no idea I could feel like this and was so unused to someone going so far out of their way to pleasure me. My orgasm crashed over me with little warning, and I didn't even try to stifle my cry as pleasure coursed through me. My pussy held on so tightly to the dildo that I thought I might split wide open.

None of this made Clare even pause. With every sense now driven even further by the orgasm, every time she pushed her hips forward, it sent my body toward another wave of shivering pleasure as the toy stretched and caressed parts of me that had never been touched before. Her hands here hot and tight against my breasts, her fingers pinching hard as she rested her forehead against my chest. Her body began to move more quickly, and I could feel her tense before she suddenly groaned. Her hips bucked forward three times more until she just held herself there, pressing herself against the toy, pressing herself into me.

My body was throbbing, and I was having trouble catching my breath, as every spasm against the toy sent another wave of pleasure through me. My nerves were ragged, and I realized with a dull sense of shock that I could feel almost nothing but those spasms, now finally subsiding. I was not the only one.

Clare's body was slick against mine as she finally released my breasts. Weakly, she reached up to push the blindfold over my head, then slowly sprawled on top of me. Her leg was still keeping that toy pressed into me, but it seemed an afterthought, and as I blinked my eyes against the sudden light, I saw a look of such extreme contentment on Clare's face that it made me wish we didn't need to stop.

It was then I realized that I didn't even mean the sex. I didn't want any of this to stop. We were only on day two of the trip, I reminded myself, while a quieter, scared voice replied that there were only five days left, and that was only if we pushed it. I felt tears spring to my eyes, and it was in that unfortunate moment that Clare looked up at me again.

Alarmed, she lifted her body from mine and touched my face. "Oh god. Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. As she moved, her leg stopped pressing the dildo into me, and I could feel the pressure of my body begin to push it free. The sensation made me groan, and I closed my eyes tightly. I had to force a deep breath so I could reassure her, finally moving my hands so I could weakly wrap my arms around her, drawing her body to mine again.

"Don't be sorry!" I replied, suddenly laughing as I pressed my lips against the dark hair that matted her forehead. "That was amazing. Beyond amazing," I murmured against her skin. With shaky hands, I started to work her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ears. "I was just suddenly sad at how soon this has to end."

It surprised me how easy it was to share that with her, but even more surprising was the sudden well of tears in her own eyes. I didn't need her to say then that she felt the same way. We both knew it was true. Instead, she laughed weakly and moved to lie beside me, her own fingers brushing back my hair now. "What a couple women we are," she muttered, those breathtaking eyes of hers glittering with tears.

I had to laugh as I brushed the back of my fingers against her cheek. "Well, yes, but what a couple of women we are."

She reached down to grip the base of the toy she'd used and slid it the rest of the way out of me, making me gasp, eyes closing as I felt the fullness disappear, and when I opened them again, I finally saw the toy Clare had used to so expertly make me come. It was unlike any I'd ever seen before, and my surprise must have been apparent. Clare just laughed as she set it aside. "You did say you wanted variety, did you not?" she asked, leaning in to kiss me.

She still had plenty of that in store for me. I just didn't know it yet.

dizzylia
dizzylia
74 Followers
12