More than Video Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she had to ask!

* * * *

It was way past midnight when we made our way up the stairs. I was nervous beyond belief. The evening went by surprisingly normal, with the two of us huddled together on the sofa and going through the stack of NES games, nibbling on speculoos and drinking tea. No overt sexual advances from either of us. On the upper landing, she hugged me and leaned her head against my shoulder. My heart beat so hard, I could feel it in my throat. I embraced her and caressed her hair. The silence enveloped us, teetered on the brink of awkwardness.

I looked into her eyes. She smiled happily then kissed me gently. I had goosebumps all over. Stephanie slid from my embrace and took my hand, guiding me into her bedroom. In the dark, she left me standing. I heard her rummage then, one by one, she switched on a handful of LED candles and put them on the windowsill. The gentle, warm light was just enough to see by. She joined me, her hands going around my waist. Her smile turned playful as she ground her hips against mine.

"Nervous?" she asked, breathless.

Of course I was. There was a good chance that whatever happened next could completely ruin our relationship, forever. Stephanie took one of my hands and placed it on top of her left breast. Through her pullover, I could feel her heart beat rapidly.

"Me too," she whispered. "But it feels so good." She guided my hand until my fingertips could caress her nipple poking through the fabric. Her hands snaked around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. My resolve wavered in the face of her gentleness and I returned her kiss. My other hand joined the one on her breasts and I caressed her through the fabric.

Coming up for breath, Stephanie broke the kiss. "May I unwrap my present now?" she asked softly. I could only nod. With gleaming eyes, she grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled upwards. I wriggled out of it and she tossed it onto a chair nearby. I reached out to help her out of her pullover but she shook her head, pulling the garment off herself along with her bra. She stepped close enough so her breasts brushed against my chest and made short work of my belt, button and zipper. Everywhere our skin touched, it felt as if small sparks were arcing between us. There was only the sound of quick, heated breaths filling the room, interspersed by the rustling of discarded clothing. When my pants and briefs were dealt with, she took my hands and placed them on the waistband of her training pants she had worn all afternoon.

I pushed the waistband down, along with her panties, going to my knees in front of her. She gasped when my breath wafted over her exposed skin. Despite my heart hammering in my throat, I leaned in and placed a tender kiss right onto her freshly shaved mound. Her hands caressed my hair and her legs scooted apart. I got the hint and kissed her again, tasting her skin for the first time. She smelled of rose and tasted sweet as I kissed and licked my way ever further downwards until the tip of my tongue could part her folds. Stephanie moaned, her hands going from caressing to holding on for dear life. The tip of my tongue slid between her folds, finding her engorged clit with ease. She was wet already and I lapped eagerly, enjoying her fresh taste.

"Oh my god, Lukas, stop, please!" Stephanie gasped, despite grinding her sex into my face. "I don't want to... yet..."

Her movements told me otherwise. I pulled her close, holding her by her firm butt cheeks and licked away, exploring her as best I could given the awkward angle. She moaned, cursed and then, suddenly, squealed as my tongue and lips brought her over the edge. Panting, she went to her knees next to me and grabbed my face with both hands, plastering hungry kisses all over it.

"You naughty boy, you!" she complained, licking her taste off my lips.

I grinned like an idiot. It was nice to treat her for a change and successful too. Her hand found my raging hard-on and caressed up the shaft.

"All for me? I'm flattered," she purred, releasing me. Unsteadily, she got back to her feet and offered a hand. "Let's take it to the bed, proper-like."

"How do you want me?" I asked, out of breath. To say I was horny would be the understatement of the century. By now, we were way beyond family relations. She was one hot, horny woman and I one horny man and nothing else mattered.

"On your back. You had your chance to explore me, now it's my turn," she said, grinning.

I did as she asked, laying on my back. She crawled on top of me, her moist pussy directly overhead. "Be gentle. I'm so sensitive, it's not even funny. But I'll be damned if I'm done now," she mumbled. Her breath was on me, slowly going down my stomach. Then I could feel her lips and tongue, kissing and licking at the spot where my thigh meets my crotch. Now it was my turn to gasp in pleasure as she made her way across my pelvis, not bothered in the least that I hadn't shaved recently. Her mouth closed around my left testicle and her tongue fluttered against it. I nearly jerked upright. None of my previous lovers ever had done that to me! Stephanie chuckled around it, then took the other one. Her slender fingers played with my shaft, caressing up and down without really pumping it. She was teasing me!

Well, two could play at that game. I craned my neck and planted a huge smooch onto her folds, my tongue slipping deep into her. That elicited another chuckle from her. With a lewd 'pop', she let my ball drop out of her mouth and licked up my shaft. I groaned into her pussy and helplessly raised my ass off the bed. I wanted her mouth on me!

"If that's how you want to play it, let's play," she panted, digging both hands into my butt cheeks. Then her lips closed around my rod and her tongue fluttered around my tip, driving me utterly nuts in the process. I tried my best to keep my mouth latched onto her pussy but by now she was forcefully grinding into me, gyrating her hips to get my tongue everywhere. Panting happily, I kissed and licked and nibbled, utterly drunk on her taste. She was in control, hungrily fucking my cock with her incredibly hot mouth and before I knew it, I helplessly bucked into her, my cock shooting hot seed like never before. Stephanie went "Hmmmmmm!" eagerly slurping at me until I was done cumming. She released my dick from her mouth after treating the glans to a final flourish with her tongue. To my own amazement, I remained hard as a pipe.

Stephanie rolled off me and cuddled against my shoulder, a huge smile on her face. "Still nervous?"

I pulled her close, relishing the feel of skin on skin and kissed her, not minding the taste of my jizz on her lips and tongue. My hands roamed over her body, taking in every curve as they caressed down from her neck, over her full breasts and curvy hips. Stephanie, eyes closed, melted against my fingers, encouraging my gentle exploration, her skin covered in goosebumps everywhere I touched her.

"No, that doesn't feel very nervous to me," she sighed, her arms coming up and pulling me close for another long, gentle kiss. One hand slid down my chest, the barest hint of fingernails, and it was my turn to gasp into her mouth. Her fingers reached my dick and closed around it, testing its hardness.

"Come," she whispered, releasing me. Her eyes held mine as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs invitingly, one long-fingered hand caressing down her stomach.

I slowly crawled on top of her, making sure not to put my weight onto her. She grinned up at me, guiding my achingly hard cock. When my tip brushed her moist folds, I froze.

"What?" Stephanie asked, a hint of concern on her radiant features.

"Um... maybe a bit late to ask, but..." I stammered.

She patted my behind. "Don't worry. I'm taking my contraceptives like a good girl. All fun and games, Lukas." Her fingers went slowly up and down my back.

I don't know why but this gesture reassured and soothed my frayed nerves. Our lips met for another slow, tender kiss and her fingers played with my cock, sliding the tip over her folds, caressing her clit with it.

"It's been soooo long," she sighed. "Be gentle with me, please."

A quick peck onto her nose. "That was the plan all along," I reassured her. She stopped teasing us both and left my tip ready to slide into her. She was incredibly wet, yet surprisingly tight. No "plunging in to the hilt" like in the erotic stories, no. Instead I made slow, gentle progress, with her moaning and encouraging me all the way until my balls brushed her soft skin. Her legs crossed behind my butt and kept me firmly in place.

I was more than happy to let her find her own pace. Her pussy squeezed me like a velvety glove while we kissed and groped at each other like lovestruck fools. Eventually, her hands ended up on my bum and she pulled me close.

"Fuck me," she breathlessly whispered into my ear. "Please."

Placing my hands left and right of her shoulders onto the mattress, I slowly withdrew until only my tip remained lodged in her pussy. Stephanie sharply inhaled then moaned hoarsely as I pushed back in, amazed at the wet sounds we made.

"Yessss, so good," Stephanie cooed. She clawed at my ass, shivering against me as I slowly, steadily fucked her. Quietly I thanked her for getting me off so quickly earlier, now I had more than enough time to enjoy her incredibly hot pussy around my throbbing rod. Mia and I had practically never done missionary, usually it was her riding me or I doing her doggy-style, but here, with Stephanie, I could finally appreciate how close, intimate sex could be. More an embrace than forceful pounding, long, deep strokes instead of a rabbit-like race to the finish. Languid caresses, hot kisses.

"You feel so good, Stephanie," I whispered between kisses to her neck, breasts and nipples. "So tight."

Her arms went around my shoulders and she pulled me close, shutting my mouth with hers. Her hips came up in time with my thrusts, urging me on to go faster, be more forceful. I happily obliged, slicing deep into her with every thrust, slowly feeling my own release creep up.

"Yes, yes!" Stephanie panted, clawing at my butt. Her fingertips dug deep into my crack, her thumb massaging my anus. Irritated by that intrusion, I tried to get away from her fingers, fucking her in quick, shallow strokes, our bodies making wet, slapping sounds against each other. The tip of her thumb pressed more insistently against my back door and suddenly I came, ramming my cock deep into her in desperation. She let out a loud, ecstatic wail, her legs again clamping around my ass, holding me in place as she rode her own orgasm, her pussy rolling against me and practically milking my cock jerking inside her. Gasping for breath, I slumped against her. Soft kisses and coos awaited me.

"Thank you so much," Stephanie breathed, her fingers combing through my hair as she held my shaking body close, my head resting on her ample breasts. I could only chuckle helplessly.

* * * *

The next morning came and it took me a moment to realize where I was. The spot next to me was empty. No Stephanie to curl up against. A part of me, the horny bit, complained that she wasn't there for a sequel to last night's activities but the more rational self was even a bit grateful. I heard muffled clattering from downstairs and the soft rumbling of the electric kettle. Sighing, I rolled out of bed and padded into the bathroom.

A quick shower later and dressed in a formless sweater and track pants I joined her in the kitchen. A steaming mug of coffee awaited me along with some rolls and Stephanie, her hair pulled back in a tight braid. She looked unusually serious.

"Good morning," I said, stepping close. She curled an arm around my waist and leaned her head against my stomach. "What did I do wrong?" I asked her.

She hugged me once again then indicated the chair opposite her. I sat down and sipped at the coffee. Strong as always.

"You did nothing wrong, Lukas. In fact, last night was wonderful." Her eyes lit up. "I'm the one to apologize. In earnest. I shouldn't have forced myself on you like I did. I feel like a dirty slut."

I shook my head vehemently. "Please, don't. You know, I could have tried to stop you. I didn't. It always takes two to tango."

She chuckled ruefully. "No. All it takes is one very desperate woman, Lukas. You're a good guy. Very mature for your twenty-two years. But you're still a guy." Her hand crawled up my thigh under the table, stopping just shy of my crotch. I inhaled sharply as my body reacted to her. I was hard in an instant. Her fingertips brushed over the bulge in my pants. "See?"

She leaned back and grabbed her own mug, a huge, grinning Saint Nick head.

"I don't see the problem," I said. "You liked it. I liked it too. A lot."

"I'm flattered," Stephanie said around her mug. Then her eyes narrowed. "Okay. Let's do it." She plonked down the mug.

"Huh?"

She stood up and pulled her sweater over her head. No bra underneath. "Come on, Lukas. Right here on the kitchen counter." Her pants fell to the floor. Her panties came next. She hopped onto the counter and spread her legs invitingly, two fingers parting her labia. "Right here."

I remained where I was, rooted to the spot. Despite her putting on that show, it felt ...wrong. Utterly wrong. Our eyes met and a sad smile crept over her lips. "I'm not that desperate any more," she whispered. "And you're too much of a nice guy. We're not in an incest stroker story, Lukas. I don't want to lose you just because my hormones got the better of me."

I looked at her. She was gorgeous, sitting naked, spread-legged on the counter. And I realized she was right. I wasn't horny, not like last night. Last night was incredibly special but in the harsh, overly white light of this December morning, reality had us back in its cold, off-putting claws. She was a hot woman, yes, but she also was my aunt. You don't fuck family. Stephanie hopped off the counter, looking incredibly relieved as she put on her panties and the rest of her clothing. She came around the table and buried me in a huge hug.

* * * *

We tried to be adults but it was obvious the tension wasn't gone, far from it. There were always fleeting touches, caresses, even gropes. I was as guilty of it as she was and by the 30th it was obvious that things had to change or we would end up fucking like rabbits anyway. As much as I loved staying with her, playing either my PS3 or the NES, watching movies or simply talking for hours, it was obvious it couldn't go on like that. We started snarling and snapping at each other for no valid reason at all, only to relieve the tension.

So it was a godsend that my parents came to visit on the 31st, bringing a Christmas present from all the relatives -- a brand new Kia pro_cee'd in a gorgeous cherry red. "We can't have you drive around in that pink coffin of yours," my father said as he handed me the keys. He shot a sideways glance at the Peugeot. "So, instead of paying for repairs, I asked around if everyone wanted to chip in."

Stephanie and my mom were inside the house, already talking about only the Gods knew. I dearly hoped it wasn't me.

"What are your plans, now that your girlfriend has thrown you out?" my father asked as we crunched up the short path towards Stephanie's front door.

"Mind if I move in with you for a few months? I think I'll try to enroll in Hamburg University for the summer semester and find a place to stay there."

"What about Munich? Didn't you like it there?" he asked, knocking. Stephanie opened the door, shooting me a brittle smile. We wiped our feet and hung up our jackets.

"I could do with a change of scenery," I said, trying not to avoid Stephanie's gaze. "Too many memories."

"Sure, stay as long as you like. Your mother will be happy to have you."

* * * *

Despite moving to Hamburg, at the other end of Germany, Stephanie and I kept in touch. She bought herself a used PS3 and a copy of Diablo III among other games which she began to voraciously devour and we made it a habit to meet at least once a week online, hacking and slashing our way through the Hordes of Hell while chatting over headset. I had moved into a shared flat with four other students as soon as my transfer from Munich to Hamburg University had been approved.

During such a session, in late September, Stephanie stopped me hopping through the town portal. "There's something I wanna tell you," she began. "I'm done being alone and miserable."

"Congrats," I said, genuinely happy for her. "Who's the lucky winner?"

"You know him. Huge guy. Broad shoulders. Hung like a horse." Her Wizard vanished through the town portal and she sighed in pleasure. My Demon Hunter followed suit.

I remembered a bearded face, gentle blue eyes almost vanishing in the mass of hair. "Alois, was it? Is he with you right now?"

Stephanie laughed. "No, silly. This is you and me only. But I remember what he did to me last night."

While we crawled through the Tower of the Damned, she told me, in highly explicit detail. I must have sighed or gasped, because she asked me: "Sorry, did I make you all hot and bothered?"

"You know you did," I said, grinning viciously. With about nine months between our special night and the present, I could take the memories and enjoy them. Her voice sparked images from that night, the two of us entwined in her bed, me deep within her.

"Don't you dare think about putting down the controller now," Stephanie admonished me. "I can't have you crank one out while I face Cydea alone. This is Torment X, after all. Seriously, you need a girlfriend stat."

I smiled wistfully. "You know, I might be on to something," I told her, planting down my trio of Sentries. "There's this hot blonde in my cybercrime course."

"Hot blonde? Tell me more," Stephanie breathed, comically overdoing her sexy voice.

I cleared my throat. "Well... um... her name is Saskia."

"Her knockers bigger than mine?"

"Preliminary estimates say 'no.' We haven't dated yet but she's asked if we could go see 'The Magnificent Seven' this weekend."

"Tell me more, young grasshopper," Stephanie purred. "How old is she? Her hobbies, likes, dislikes... I want to approve of her having my hot nephew..."

"She's not like Mia, that's for sure," I reassured her. "She's a bit older than me, seems very mature, still playful. She's a bit of a nerd. Really good with computers."

"How much older?" Stephanie asked. I could practically hear her grin through the audio connection.

"She's twenty-eight. Why?"

"Oh, it seems I may have spoiled you, Lukas. Good luck with her."

I laughed, then gripped my controller firmer. Cydea was done for and now Azmodan awaited. Braced for the boss battle, Stephanie and I entered the Heart of Sin.

The End.