All Comments on 'More Than You Know Ch. 03'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
lovin' it

another fab chapter. Thanks!

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
keep going....write faster!

Another great chapter and i cant wait for the next one. I really hope that steven will open up more! i also find it hilarious that 13 year old ana is such a know-it-all on gay relationships :D please dont wait so long for the next chapter!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Ohhhh...

oh man! Tell me Steven did NOT just shut Luke down like that lol! Ouch! Loving this, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Believable, three-dimensional characters, good dialogue, AND the promise of juicy stuff to come? Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Will we find out why Steven is so afraid that he would overreact to a kiss that way? It seems like it's more than being unsure if he is ready to date after losing his husband. A good story. Hopefully, Steven will lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmmm...why?

did Steven shut Luke down cold? Is it because it has been a while or maybe he feels guilty but it has been so long, I don't get it.

Anyway, good read! I can't wait!

uchenauchenaover 13 years ago
omg

great cliff hanger. impatiently awaiting the next chapter I HAVE TO know what happens next!

Happy Writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More great writing

Had to search for this one because I read the first chapter and forgot who the author was. Embarassingly enough, it was "chicken boobs" that helped me find it. And that's what has made this story so great - the down-to-earth realism of the characters and that quirky humor.

More soon, please. =3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

When is the next chapter coming? This story is good, quite well written. Suggestion is that when Luke gets angry, is southern accent gets stronger. Its obvious that you took a lot of time and care with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving this!

A couple of the commenters ask about Stephen's reaction to the kiss, obviously this isn't my story, but I believe he feels guilty, unsure, and panic. His guilt is kind of multifacated, towards his deceased husband, Ana, himself, and even Luke. And eventhough he is lonely, he has built a content life, because thinking about dating is completely different than preparing for and actually dating. And definately panic, because his nicely constructed world has changed abruptly. Anyhow, thats my shpeel, but this is a great series and I love the characters.

BarelyAntonioBarelyAntonioover 13 years ago
More pls!

I've been Checking in for the past 2 weeks daily.

I'm gonna start a riot in my home if I don't read the next chapter soon lol. :]

Love this story, the wait is killing me :[

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope all is well!

I read the comment in your biography. I don't know what "curveballs" life has thrown you, but please know that there are people out here who are thinking about you.

As another reader commented, I also check back on an almost daily basis for possible updates. I love this story, as I do all of your stories, but I would rather know that things are looking up for you. The rest can wait. We'll still be here ;)

Cheers from Tokyo!

uchenauchenaover 13 years ago

Such a great start to this story. I'm hooked and awaiting the next chapter!

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waiting

where the heck is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE

Ok, you have me hooked! Loved the story and am waiting for the next CHAPTERS! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am loving this story so far...

Great group of characters, you really have a gift. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Waiting for more.....

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
just stopped by to say hi

well, actually i was hoping for a new chapter. But i saw ur message about life being all hectic so no moaning i promise... I'll just go read gavin and emmetts story over again instead! Take it easy :o)

lovemenwholovemen2lovemenwholovemen2about 13 years ago
more!

this story has huge potential. i love it already! please continue soon im dying to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
read previous comments

ITS AMAZING! keep writing, i NEED more!!!

ericsunicornericsunicornabout 13 years ago
please post more!!!!!

Just wanted to know if you were going to post more of your story, or leave me hanging... I know life gets in the way of fun but you last post was over four months ago... this was or is a realy great start to a great story and I would like to know what happens next....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ADD MORE!!

NOOO you have to finish! must read end of story! so good! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is there going to be more?

Where does the story end? please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nooooooo!

You cannot leave us hanging like that.

OMG! You have to continue and finish it.

Puhleeze!!

We need more. Pete is right... they are good together.

They deserve a happy ending.

Love this one & 'Here to Stay'. Great writing... Great job...

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Of course when it is getting good

But thank god there is another chapter or two to read before the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A couple things

I realize this was written like 11 years ago but I just found this series - sorry to be so late to the party. Very good story that seems promising. A couple things that gave me pause in this chapter. Luke has mentioned a couple of times things that indicate he was kinda a douchey dog in the past, such as “ten years ago I’d have taken him down to the club and made him beg for my cock turning his disdain into desire.” That’s arrogant and dickish, but Luke doesn’t seem like that at all now so what happened to change him? Has to be more than just not finding the right guy. Also, the part about being swishy and like a queen on a float seemed very judgmental and demeaning to that type of gay. I found that very uncool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago,

I think you're approaching this in a wrong way. Steven is not insulting that type of gay, it's more on hating how folks like Blake would immediately use that stereotype once they see a gay man.

Don't you just hate it when people do that? It's similar to how some folks would think that if you are Asian, you have to be acing all the classes. It gets annoying hearing that over and over, not to mention how Blake went with the hateful remarks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous