All Comments on 'More Than You Know Ch. 05'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
You know....

This story is getting better and better. Every new chapter brings about a different 'feel' to the whole story, and I have to say it, but I just can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir, but that offer just expired and is no longer valid."

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. This chapter was so good. Can't Wait for the next one. Cheers :D

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

Have to agree love it

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
LOL

That was a good one lol .

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and am glad tht things are progressing well for Luke and Steven. :-) Awaiting the next chapter.

Happy Writing!

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

I went back and read the rest of this story before I read this one. I'm absolutely loving your work, it's a lovely story and you've brought the characters to life.

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
LOVE IT

I´m so happy for bouth andcan´t wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please add chapter 6 soon.

I am enjoying this story. My one complaint is that there is so much time between chapters.

4catsrmine4catsrmineover 12 years ago
More?

Where's Chapter 6? I will be going through withdrawals until then. This an excellent story. And, I love these guys together...and Ana is perfect. Everything is coming together nicely so far.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

intresting looking forward to reading the rest of this series.? x x x x x x

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Going to repeat Big Jon

Blood good read is correct, :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Adam

I love the story the sex and connection. I cant help but be held up by that first chapter and keep thinking, poor Adam he was so fucking cheated out of everything. His life his love his daughter and this new guy gets what should be his. Not a flaw w the story just me its life and it fucking sucks.💘 u Adam lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Luke

I really like Luke as a character and think he seems a perfect match for Steven. But when his POV is expressed there continues to be something that makes him seems kinda douchey. Comments like “Steven’s attractive but I’ve bedded much more gorgeous guys with abs from Men’s Health” or “sex with Steven isn’t technically the hottest I’ve ever had.” I suspect these aren’t meant to make him sound like a douchebag - and may even be intended to be somehow romantic - but IMO they really detract from Luke’s likeability. He’s seemed this way throughout the whole story. Maybe this is just me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon over 1 year ago,

Is this the same anon commenting on the type of gay in the previous chapter? It's just you.

I think you interpreted his perspective a bit too crazily and taking it to heart in a sensitive way. Luke has a past life, everyone does. He sleeps with other men a lot back then, and it's just his way of saying that this is the first time he felt something different.

It's his way of saying that love doesn't need both parties to look like something out of a men's magazine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous