More Than You Know Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<><>

Luke

The morning sun drifted through the windows since we had forgotten to pull the shades last night. I glanced at the clock mere inches from my face. 6:07. Crap. I needed to think about getting up.

I glanced over at Steven's sleeping form, wondering if he was already late. The peaceful look on his face as he slept, though, kept me from waking him up just a moment more. I looked at his half-exposed back, the gentle, masculine curves of the structure and musculature there. He was gorgeous, the dark hair and relatively fair skin, starting to tan with the start of summer. While he didn't have the body of a gym rat, he took care of himself and had a raw beauty that made me crazy.

We had woken up and made love again earlier in the morning, the second time being much different than the first. Everything went wrong that could have: the lube cap popped off and spilled everywhere, we bumped heads, knocked teeth once while kissing, he got a leg cramp, and as a grand finale I slipped off the bed near the end, and pulling out left a bit of a mess. It was probably what we deserved for doing it without turning any form of light on. Even though in any of my previous relationships this would have bothered (horrified) me, it didn't. Afterwards, we both fell on the bed, laughing our asses off and kissing before changing the messy sheets and finally settling down to return to sleep.

Sex with Steven wasn't technically the hottest I'd ever had. It wasn't the fastest, the longest, and we didn't always move together and in sync. What it was, however, was the best and the most meaningful sex I'd had in my entire life. Even with all of the problems of our second take last night, I felt connected to him, a fulfillment in our mutual pleasure that meant so much more than a cramp, lube stains, or my bruised knee. Never before had I felt this spark before from physicality, but Steven brought it full on every time he kissed me, with every moan or whimper, or even just by looking into my eyes. Before, it had always been sex. It just felt like more than that now.

Even something I'd never been keen on before I now enjoyed, but just because it was him—cuddling while going to sleep. Most men I've bedded I've sent packing afterwards, or I've left their place immediately. The few times one of us was too drunk or too tired to leave, I still always needed my space. But Steven curling up to me, or vice versa, felt like it was the icing on the cake—not technically necessary, but what cake is finished without it, and who wants cake without the frosting? It was a good thing I enjoyed it, too: even in his sleep, he held onto me, arm flung over me or both arms wrapped around me the whole night.

I brushed my fingertips lightly over his nose, enjoying the way it wrinkled and he squinted his eyes open.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I grinned.

"You're an asshole." He turned to look at the alarm clock, then sat straight up. "Shit! I have to be in at 7. Why would you just let me sleep?"

"Because you're so peaceful and cute," I offered. He smiled a little as he dashed from the bed to the bathroom.

"I really wish I could be mad at you right now, but I suppose it's my fault for forgetting to set the alarm." I heard the shower turn on, and then his head and a shoulder peeked from the doorway. "Although, you did keep me pretty distracted. Want to join me? We don't have time for thirds, but we can save water."

"Nah, you go ahead. I'm going to enjoy staying in bed," I yawned as I sprawled out. He disappeared in the bathroom grumbling before I got up and walked in.

"Okay, you convinced me," I said, peeling back the shower curtain. He had his head down in the flow of the water, rivulets cascading down his back and over his perfectly shaped, just-hairy-enough ass and down his legs. He turned, squeegee-ing his hair back with his hands, sending more water over him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir, but that offer just expired and is no longer valid."

"I'm going to expire you," I said, reaching for him as he laughed, grabbed the shampoo, and whisked the shower curtain shut.

12