Morgana's Painful Lessons Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

The moment was broken by the rowdy banter of young men's voices. Morgana unable to move felt panicky wanting to know what was happening.

"Oh it's only the college football team Morgana; we let them use the hall Saturday afternoons for dribbling practise. Come on lads, don't let us hold you back, do your thirty minutes practise and be on your way."

The eleven came into the hall and what a welcome sight greeted them. Morgana had always been a popular girl but never in their wildest dreams did the boys expect to be treated to a sight such as this. There was much whispering and tittering and many rude comments as you can imagine.

"Please Headmaster don't allow me to be so publicly shamed," begged Morgana. Her big blue eyes pleaded with him but she knew deep inside that she was wasting her breath.

Then she heard the telephone ringing in his office and to her horror Dave set off to answer it saying he wouldn't be long, leaving her alone with eleven virile young men all boasting a hard on. There was no way Steve, the captain of the team, was going to let an opportunity like this pass by. Steve stood 6ft tall with blue eyes, blonde hair and a rippling torso; he appeared almost God-like to the restrained Morgana. He walked round to the front of her, whilst the remaining ten kept their eyes fixed firmly to her rear, and started playing with her tits.

"Who's been a naughty girl then?" He chided.

"I have Steve, Sir" she faltered.

"I think we will have to show you the error of your ways young lady," he laughed.

Morgana felt her rosy nipples hardening with his touch and her pussy moistening. He surprised her by kissing her gently on her lips and her tongue automatically reached for his. She felt her excitement rise as he knelt down and took hold of her breasts, squashed them roughly together and sucked hard on her teats, one then the other. Her breathing increased and chest heaved, she loved it; she wanted to scream out for him to lick her exposed cunt. The others cheered him on but she was oblivious to them. Steve stopped abruptly and walked behind her feasting on her private parts with the rest of the team.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"What the hell was that for?" wailed Morgana stunned at the suddenness of her chastisement, the heat radiating through her buttocks.

"You have been a bad girl Morgana and although I love playing with your luscious ripe body you obviously need correction too."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," she hissed through clenched teeth. She wasn't going to chance angering him in these circumstances.

"Sadly you have a long way to go Morgana. I don't think you will ever be good, at least I hope not. Look lads see how her juices run down her thighs. I think she enjoys getting her naughty bottom spanked and being the centre of attention. Let's take a closer look shall we?"

Applause rang out from the team and upon Steve's instruction two of the young men stood either side of her backside. They each grasped one her rounded cheeks and prised them apart displaying her deep pink rosebud. Morgana was appalled when she realised what they were doing. Steve decided he would be 'teacher' and started to give a detailed description of her sex to the team, not that they didn't have a first class view. They pulled the cheeks wider and she felt her tight puckering straining with the force of it. She had never felt so humiliated and exposed, but she also knew that she loved every delicious minute of it. She felt herself getting ever wetter and Steve invited his mate Randy to lick up the excess fluid.

"You fucking bet I will," volunteered Randy.

Morgana expected him to be rough and braced herself but he surprised her by taking his time and gently lapping her labia. He opened her up like she was a delicate flower licking at her petals one by one. She felt an aching deep inside and as the tip of his tongue found her clitoris she exploded. Her legs shuddered out of control and she moaned and groaned pressing back to encourage his tongue to slip further inside her warm chasm. But Randy knew what he was doing and wasn't going to allow her that pleasure just yet. His lips encircle her sweet clitoris and he sucked firmly. Poor Morgana was helpless, the craving for her wet hole to be filled all the more urgent. She felt the tension build again and as she reach orgasm a second time she gushed her sweet honeyed cum into Randy's waiting mouth.

"Hey, come on Randy give someone else a chance," shouted a voice from the back of the group.

"Ok. Ok, just cleaning the little lady up," he replied grinning like the cat that got the cream.

Then it was Barry the goalkeeper who stepped up to Morgana's rear end and looked closely at her puckered asshole. It intrigued him, although he was nineteen he had never seen a woman's sex close up like this. Oh he'd had sex with past girlfriends but it had always been with the lights out or a quickie up against the wall. He circled her tight opening with his finger and slipped it in half an inch feeling her sphincter gripping it immediately. He pulled out his finger and much to the delight of his team-mates sucked on it.

"What does she taste like?" asked his pal Cameron.

"All sweet and earthy," he replied the smile entrenched on his face. "You have got one delicious sexy ass on you girl and I'm going to have some more of it."

Randy told the two helpers to spread her wide again and dived right back into her dark musky hole but this time with his tongue. All the while Steve had been standing in front of her watching her flustered face. His eyes bore deep into hers and at times when her shame got too much she glanced away or closed them tight. She felt Randy's tongue forcing a path deep inside her anal passage. As Steve kissed her once more he played with her nipples again making her squirm and purr with satisfaction. The tongue in her bottom was relentless and as Steve reached for sensitive clitoris she bucked and writhed with the sheer joy of it. It all got too much for Morgana as another overwhelming orgasm racked her nubile body.

"Oh yes. Oh God. Oh fuck!" she cried out uncontrollably at the top of her voice.

Steve obliged letting his fingers fuck her wet slit good and hard as she rode the waves of pleasure gushing throughout her body.

A cheer went up from the spectators again who were thrilled at this open display of unreserved wantonness and sexuality by the raunchiest girl in the 6th form. Morgana slowly came back down to earth exhausted by her experience. Her body felt it had been invaded but she wasn't complaining. She felt her juices drizzling down her inner thigh once more as she imagined Steve plunging his thick prick deep inside her welcoming love tunnel.

Squabbling had broken out in the group as some complained that the Headmaster would be back very soon and they hadn't even touched her. Steve told them all to get their cocks out and stand round the front of the stocks. They stood in a semicircle and Morgana licked her lips seductively willing them to cum. As each boy reached his climax he ran to the back of Morgana and deposited his load over her upturned ass. She was soon a gooey sticky mess, but Steve didn't leave her that way. He got some tissue paper and cleaned her up just in the nick of time as they heard the footsteps of Headmaster Dave getting ever closer down the corridor. The lads pulled up their shorts and started running round the gym as if nothing had happened. If she were honest Morgana was slightly disappointed with the afternoons events. As she had been restrained in the stocks and saw all those hard pricked young men she'd fantasised about giving a blowjob to the whole football team. What yummy fun that would have been!

Dave entered the gym and apologised to Morgana for the length of the telephone call.

"I hope they haven't given you any trouble Morgana," he said severely.

There was an audible sigh of relief from the young men as Morgana explained they were a really nice bunch of lads and had been no trouble at all. The Headmaster smiled secretly to himself, unbeknown to any of them he had watched the whole thing relayed back to his office monitor from the video-cam.

The team left noisily with wolf whistles and appreciative words for Morgana.

"You certainly seem to have made a good impression," said Dave. "I have decided not to punish you with the flogger at the moment as I want to talk to you."

Again Morgana detected a slight sadness in his voice and wondered what was wrong. He let her free from her bondage and stood watching her intently. Morgana stretched, her back aching at having been in the same restricted position for so long. He just kept staring at her and she suddenly became conscious of her nakedness again, trying in vain to cover herself with her hands. Then he spoke.

"Listen very carefully to what I have to say Morgana. I have wanted you for my own from the moment I first spanked your exquisite bottom in my office. For many years I have searched for a woman like you who relishes my every command even though she might feel acute humiliation. Now get down on your hands and knees and offer me your sex."

Morgana felt a warm deep inside. Dave's words had affected her deeply. For the first time she was sure that she wanted this man permanently. No other could Master her like he. He only had to look at her in that special way and she was lost to him.

She obediently got on the floor and automatically spread her knees wide apart and by doing so invited the Headmaster into her womanly delights. He knelt behind her, caressing her all the while. He smiled longingly at her openness and she grinned back at him looking over shoulder. He undid his trousers slowly as Morgana held her breath; the moment she yearned for was finally here. As his pants dropped she gazed lustfully at his perfect cock. It was a superb specimen, all pink and so very suckable, thought Morgana. She had already savoured its manly taste and now he was going to make her his possession. She closed her eyes and waited for him to plunge into her depths. His cock was tantalisingly resting at her slick wet lips and she pressed back inviting him inside. Dave hesitated a moment and then he spoke.

"Morgana I need to ask you something. I need to know if I'm the first man to penetrate your delightful pussy. Just tell me the truth and all will be well."

Morgana became all flustered and tongue-tied. She didn't know what to do and panicked. If she admitted that Sam had taken her then maybe her longed for Headmaster would reject her and yet she hated to lie to him.

"You are the first Sir," she whispered.

She felt him withdraw and turned to see him fastening his trousers depriving her of his superb cock. She also saw sadness in those normally twinkling happy eyes. She felt scared and a sinking feeling hit the pit of her stomach. She knew she had messed up big time.

"Stand up Morgana. I'm sorry to say you have failed my test. I cannot take you for my own. I overheard your conversation with Marcia in the changing rooms and so I know I 'm not the first. I could have forgiven you that if only you had told me the truth."


He reached into his pocket and produced the most exquisite looking collar, black velvet encrusted with crystals. There was a silver clip on the side and she saw the leash that was made to attach to it. They gazed deep into each other's teary eyes. Morgana dropped her head and fell to her knees grasping frantically at his ankles.

"Please Master let me be yours! I admit to you Sam has had me first but it didn't mean anything, not like it would with you Sir. I didn't know what to say!"

"It's not so much that he has had you first Morgana, although I craved for that special moment to be mine, it is that you have lied to me. If we don't share trust then we have nothing. I know I am older than you are, so I would have permitted you to have other men as long we had agreed upon it together and I was present. I could have trained you so well, given you pleasures you had never even dreamed of. I feel so very disappointed. You have let me down badly young lady but worse than that you have let yourself down."

By this time Morgana was a snivelling wreck on the floor, clinging onto his legs like her life depended upon it. Her sobs were uncontrollable and she felt so very young and frightened, more like a child half her age than a maturing young adult. She knew couldn't bear to lose him.

"Please Master, I will never let you down like this again. I beg you to give me one more chance."

Morgana waited for his answer on bended knees, her small hand reaching out to the beautiful handmade collar.

……………

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it. This may be where the Morgana tales will finish, I can't really decide. I don't want people or myself to tire of her. Let me know what you think. I welcome all feedback and thank you once again for taking the time to read it.

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers
12