All Comments on 'Morgan's Curse'

by haramiru

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tristanrtristanralmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely amazing story. And a nice follow up that turns your previous great story's horror ending into something a *little* less like permanent damnation.

Love it! Keep writing! You keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

An absolutely fantastic and terrific story. Very professional written, probably the finest I've seen in a while. Great character development and plot line. Enjoyed the rest of your work, but feel this is your best to date. Hope you are working on something new since you write some awesome birth scenes. A nice twist on the Morgana-Merlin myths and stories.

EelunPhetmooreEelunPhetmooreover 11 years ago

Wow. You have an incredible imagination and a way with words. The story was awesome. If this was a paperback I would definitely buy it. I look forward to your further work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
On the edge of my seat

I was on the edge of my seat almost the whole time. Great in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

No less and absolutely delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I've always been a fan of Merlin and having him and Morgana like this squeezes my heartstrings. And amazingly, I've read the story where the Portal and the guy created Merlin, so you can imagine I'm pleased to find the sequel. You have an amazing talent, and I really enjoyed this. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

she is a lying, murdering, immortal criminal, who by her own admission has an extremely large body count of victims she killed.

yet she condemns men as monsters,

for sticking their dick into a loose orifice?

when neither blood or bruises are even created?

especially when she does nothing to "defend" herself,

because she is purposely luring him into a trap, like a fly into a web ?

she is like one of the women who says that it doesn't matter if men are raped in prison, because they are men and not women.

like the mountain that condemns a molehill.

yet she is common as far as feminists go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharamiru@haramiru
My name is Ken Haramiru, and what you're reading here are basically my rough drafts. If you really like what you're reading, you should check out my blog, where I maintain up-to-date release information for my fans, as well as a complete list of my content, both free and paid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES