All Comments on 'Morning Coffee with Jeannie'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Flyboy77Flyboy77almost 6 years ago
Funny

Yes, I've read the meningitis series, and it's amazing! 5star on all!

And I love the twist into the morning coffee story. As with the other parts, I could imagine everything so clearly.

But at the end, it did get a little weird and funny...lol

I think the morning coffee idea can work, but it needs a little reshaping and fine tuning.

Keep up the good work!

max052max052almost 6 years ago
Awesome...

This is proof of your creative genius. It's like switching lanes In fast traffic. You're still going the same direction, just mixing it up a bit. Spot on with the over thinking comment. Life is short, have as much fun as you can.

Loved it, 5 stars, fave story. It would be hard for you to mess this up. You've got me hooked. Thanks for your efforts.

max052

ZhilbarZhilbaralmost 6 years ago

That was good fun, and I'm glad to have read it- but you had the right idea cutting this one. Four stars all told!

As for what I, a reader, want? I'd say best endgame is a stable harem-style equilibrium, Leanne being main girl and getting veto power while enjoying the exhibitionism and variety of multiple partners- as well as people to tag in with because damn, that boy can wear her out. :)

As for the other men involved, I'd be okay with them not knowing, and their wives being a little more frisky and in the mood with said gents due to this- could even lessen their dependence on Joshua to get their rocks off.

And when personality and relationships are no longer a real source of conflict concern... that's when babies start making their presence known. With all the varying possibilities there, lovely potential for conflict or challenge!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
STILL GOING STRONG!

ISN'T MOM BEING SOMEWHAT HYPOCRITICAL? DAMN, YOU JUST CAN'T TRUST A WOMAN, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a fun little experiment but I'm glad you scrapped it and are reworking the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Loved it!! Thanks for sharing.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 6 years ago
On the Right Track

I think you were doing great with this. Going back to the nurses, particularly Heather, was a nice touch. When you ran out of steam back at the house, you could have just eded the chapter.

She does have the right idea. There needs to be rules to keep things in perspective in their relationship and to keep people from getting hurt. She is pushing him towards the reality of the situation.

I hate to see the morning coffee lost from the series, but look forward to whatever you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What I as a reader want?

I want that atmosphere of dirty talk while engaging in sexual acts without making it too filthy.

You sir, have a rare talent to write that stuff.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
I am glad that you decided to save this

morning coffee break and share it with us readers

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Morning coffee sounds good

But need choc biscuits as well

oakbloke82oakbloke82almost 6 years ago
Loving this story

Loving the storyline, I’m a survivor of meningitis myself. Would love to read more and more of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't know why you don't develop more with the sister. I also think the girl in the swim suit shop after school starts being a virgin along with other aunts. The rules at this point just complicate the story. Mom guilt is a nice touch but Jeannie needs his baby.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

the bed room scene was one of your better ones----right until the end, which was too abrupt

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Fourth Wall

I really like the idea of having ONE character break the fourth wall to comment directly about the story! It’s a funny joke. It’s a Deadpool/Ambush Bug type joke. So it won’t work if multiple characters do it, or if you overplay the joke. But it is literally funny, and can be clever when used sparingly.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Bloom County

I felt this story was a set of panels in "Bloom County". Not the commercial version... The University of Texas campus paper version before the author, Breathed, graduated. and syndicated.... So much fun!

WPBFLDAVEWPBFLDAVEover 3 years ago

You are a great writer! That had to be said. This story line is one of my favorites and the characters are well developed. Who doesn't like "hot" nurses? We enjoyed the tease although a continuing series would be greatly appreciated. I've said this before to you although anonymously, that your story could be on cable, possibly HBO or some after-dark channel. People would pay to see... I definitely would.

Please write some more of this when you have time. I hope you are doing well during these Covid-times... Dave.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the crazy out of control parts. Your a great writer. Thank you for your work. Stay safe and healthy please.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

Absolutely hilarious outtake. When I started reading, I figured you'd go in a different direction than you did in the main storyline. Kind of an alternate universe thing. I laughed when mom broke the 4th wall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...