Morning Coffee with Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers

I still had not moved a muscle below the waist, but half my cock was now inside her clutching anal channel. Her sphincter tightened on me as a powerful orgasm washed over her body. The face she made in the mirror was more shocked disbelief than pleasure. Her whole body was trembling with the force of it, and she bit her lip and shook her head.

Jeannie climbed quickly off of the foot of the bed, padding out of the room and returning with a tiny bottle of lubricant. "I always carry this in my purse," she said softly as she dripped the oily substance onto Heather's wide-open sphincter. "I just never imagined I would be using it on Heather's tight little asshole."

Heather groaned out loud at that. Then she was moving her hips gently forward and back. She gasped each time, and each time more and more of me was buried inside of her. My mom began gently running her hand over Heather's back, up to her shoulder, and then back down to her hip. "So beautiful," she murmured softly.

Heather's tight little ass was just amazing. I had fantasized about taking it, but the reality was even more intense. Too damned intense. Before she was even taking full-length strokes, I was losing it. As my balls churned with my impending release, I gasped out, "Oh God! I can't hold it anymore! Heather, I'm going to cum in your ass!"

Three pairs of eyes were glued to the sight of my shaft pulsing in orgasm into that amazing little wide-stretched hole. Heather howled out loud as she felt me exploding inside her ass for the first time. She lifted her chest up from the mattress and pushed back in to me, sheathing my pulsing cock all the way inside her as she rode her way through another intense orgasm of her own.

My mother got back into the act, then. She reached out and cupped Heather's right breast as it bounced in front of her. Mom leaned in and whispered in Heather's ear, close enough for me to hear every word.

"Oh, Heather, you dirty, dirty little girl. You've been teasing my son with that tight little ass of yours? And now you let him fuck that tight little asshole, right in front of his mother? He's coming inside you right now, isn't he? That huge cock is shooting his hot cum right up into your ass." She kissed Heather hard on the mouth, then slid her hand down to find Heather's empty little pussy. I could feel her fingers sliding inside as she went on.

"You've got to tell me, Heather. How does that huge cock feel? How does it feel to have my son's thick mmh!" Heather was kissing my mother, then. Their tongues battled, and I had a front row seat as my orgasm finally drizzled to a stop. "Un-fucking-believable," I thought. Heather finally broke off the kiss with a gasp and dropped her chest back to the bed. She was panting as her ass finally started to let my shaft escape from its grasp.

Somehow, Jeannie managed to actually kick the intensity up another notch. She pulled my dripping cock out of Heather's ass and swallowed it in one quick motion. She groaned in her throat as those muscles milked me, and her tongue actually came out and licked around the base of my shaft and down to my balls. I heard my mother gasp, "Oh my!" as Jeannie sucked hard back up the length of my shaft, finally releasing the head with a slurp.

Then, she was on poor, defenseless Heather. She spread Heather's freshly-fucked ass open and began sucking the cum right out of it. Her tongue dove in and licked her out. She pulled her face up for a moment, her expression wild as she growled at me.

"Josh, I need it now! I need you to bend me over, and I need you to fuck my ass hard while I eat all your cum out of Heather's asshole! Please, do it now!"

As if I could say no to that! I searched around on the rumpled sheets and found the tiny bottle of lube, then crawled behind Jeannie's eager backside and dripped three precious drops onto her throbbing little asshole. I used my thumb to spread the lubricant around and then inside her. Heather was trying feebly to claw her way from Jeannie's oral assault, but she only managed to pull the sheet to her in the process. I lined up my renewed erection and slid it smoothly home.

I will never get tired of the vision of that tight, willing asshole opening around the head of my dick. Jeannie groaned into Heather's ass as I took her again. I glanced to my right. My mother was sitting up, her eyes and legs wide open as she watched and masturbated furiously. I turned back to see that Heather had managed to turn over, still trying to escape. It didn't help her get away; Jeannie pushed Heather's legs up and open, and Heather's breasts were bouncing all over her chest as Jeannie once again latched onto her helpless asshole and sucked out more of my cum.

I was able to give Jeannie the vigorous ass-fucking she needed, then. I rose up onto my feet, crouching over her and driving the full length of my shaft in and out with powerful strokes. My mother's eyes lit up as she watched it—this had been a fantasy of hers for a while. After her third orgasm, Jeannie finally released Heather. Heather feebly crawled up next to my mother, her breasts heaving as she fought to catch her breath. Both of them watched me drive Jeannie into the mattress.

After Jeannie reached her next climax, I held still inside her until she was done. I gently turned her over, rotating her so that her head was at the foot of the bed. I lifted her legs up so that her knees were hooked over the joint of my elbow, spreading her wide open to our audience. I spread my legs to make sure they had a perfect view. My eager cock once again spread her asshole open, and I looked over my shoulder to see Heather and Mom staring at the sight.

I took my time penetrating her this time, dragging out the show. I leaned down and kissed Jeannie tenderly. She was completely turned on, aware of just how open she was to the eyes behind me. I whispered hotly to her, "My mom is watching me fuck your ass, Jeannie. Can you believe it?" I felt her muscles lurch at that, and then I was steadily fucking her again.

After that last vigorous session, I collapsed back between my mother and Heather. My heart was just pounding in my chest and it took several minutes to catch my breath. Mom and Heather gently stroked my face, my hair and my chest. I had not cum again, but we were all wiped out. When I finally caught my breath, Heather and I supported each other as we went into her shower. Mom and Jeannie left to get their own showers. There was no hanky-panky in the shower. We just gently cleaned each other.

Once everyone had showered, we all sat around the dining room table again, wrapped in bath towels. Each of the women had a second cup of coffee while I re-hydrated with a huge plastic cup of ice water. We talked softly, warmly to each other, just enjoying each others' company and the afterglow of crazy-ass sexual excess. At one point, my mother stood and walked over behind me, running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh, good," she said softly, "I'm glad to see your hair is dry. I can't bring you home looking freshly fucked or freshly showered, or we won't be able to keep doing this." She looked up at Jeannie and Heather then, "We have to keep 'morning coffee' our little secret."

Heather spoke up then. "Well, we will include Sarah and Charlene, right? I can't wait to tell them."

As my mother sat back down, she had that devilish grin on her face that I love so much. "Well...maybe you should just tell them you had Jeannie and me over for coffee. That way, we can surprise them with just how intense 'morning coffee' can be." I shivered at the thought, and at the way Jeannie and Heather both lit up at the suggestion.

We all got dressed after that, and Jeannie gave each of us a big, tight hug and a searing kiss before she headed home. She held my mother last. "Thank you so much for that, Jennifer. You are the best friend I have ever had." She smiled and waved goodbye as she headed out the door.

After the door closed behind her, my mother remarked, "Well, I have to say. This was not at all how I thought the morning was going to go." She then grabbed Heather in a passionate hug, squashing their breasts together. She kissed Heather deeply, and then pulled back to look in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Heather. Thank you for taking such good care of my son."

Heather had a dreamy look on her face when she said, "Next time you come over for 'morning coffee' you should let me drink a load of Josh cream out of your freshly-fucked pussy."

My mom's eyes blazed at that. "What kind of mother do you think I am?!? You think I should let my own son fuck my pussy?" Heather was taken aback, but before she could apologize for suggesting it, my mother growled, "You'll be drinking that cream out of my ass. See you Heather!"

I hugged Heather to me and kissed her neck softly. She was just stunned. I did hear her soft laughter behind me as I closed her front door and followed my mom to her Subaru.

As we drove away, Mom reached over and gently stroked my cheek. "Wow, Joshua, that was just amazing. It was more intense than the fantasies I had about it, and let me tell you, those were really intense!"

I looked at my mother's face as she drove. I could not believe what had just happened. I couldn't find the words to express what I was feeling. Finally, I simply said, "I love you, Mom."

When we arrived back at our house, we came in to find a bleary-eyed Leanne seated at the dining room table with a fresh cup of coffee. My mom said brightly, "Good morning! Can I fix us all a nice breakfast?" My stomach growled at the thought, loudly enough that we could all hear it. "I'll take that as a yes!" my mom laughed lightly, making her way into the kitchen and putting on her apron.

I kissed Leanne gently on her cheek and sat beside her.

"Where did you guys go?" she asked.

"We had morning coffee with Jeannie and Heather from the hospital," I answered. My mother and I exchanged a knowing look. "It was very nice, wouldn't you say, Mom?"

She sighed. "It was nice, wasn't it? We should do that more often." My dick lurched in my pants at the thought.

The lovely aromas of breakfast wafted through the house. Beth came out of her room dressed in her pink pajamas, smiling as she sniffed the air. "That smells great," she said before ducking into the bathroom. She joined us shortly after, coming over to sit in my lap as she and Leanne talked about the wild party that had broken out the night before. It was just girlfriends hanging out and sharing drinks, but they had one hell of a great time doing it.

Beth got out of my lap when Mom brought out heaping plates of breakfast. It was just so nice to sit around with these beautiful women and fill my ravenous gut with food. I did the breakfast dishes, and then sat down to look at my study schedule for the day. Leanne showed me the activities she had scheduled for me as well.

"Do you feel up to using the pool?" she asked, "Your sunburn doesn't look nearly as bad today."

I thought it over a bit before replying, "I think if we wait until this evening, it would be a good idea. I don't think it would be smart to go out in the middle of the day. Will that work for you?"

"Yes. That would give me a chance to go to my place and change, and bring my own swimsuit. In fact, I should do that now. You can study for a couple of hours, and then we can start your physical therapy." She turned to Beth then, "Hey, Beth. Do you want to go with me to my apartment? We can get my clothes and then head over to Gypsy's"

Gypsy's was a nail salon across town. According to the women in my life, it was a really good one. Beth seemed torn, but in the end decided to go. "Sounds good. Let me get dressed real quick first." When Beth was ready to go, Mom and I hugged each of the girls and walked them to the door.

I had seen the look in my mother's eye when she heard Leanne's plan. I also knew she still had nothing on underneath her skirt. As Leanne's Mustang pulled away from the house, I slid my hand up the back of Mom's thigh, squeezing her ass. She slapped my hand away and turned to face me.

"Joshua..." her eyes held mine. She didn't look happy. Then she said those dreaded words no man ever wants to hear.

"We need to talk."

Uh-oh.

We sat down at the dining room table, facing each other. Mom looked like she didn't know where to start, so I said, "Mom, I am sorry. I saw the look on your face when Leanne and Beth decided to go. I thought you wanted me to..." She shook her head and kind of chewed on her lip.

"I was looking forward to some time alone with my son," she finally said, "but when you just grabbed my ass without even asking...I realized I have to put a stop to this. I have been proud of you all my life, Joshua. I'm just a little worried that we have turned my boy into a complete horn dog."

"I'm not familiar with that term, Mom." My expression told her that I wasn't being a smart-ass, I really hadn't heard it. Now, I could have guessed what she meant, but in this case I didn't want to guess. I had already guessed wrong once.

"Joshua, since you have been out of your coma, you have had sex with, what...seven women?" I thought about it and nodded. She went on, "Part of the reason I found Jeannie's story about having sex with you, about the time you pulled out of her pussy...I'm messing this up." She shook her head. "Joshua, I felt like you showed restraint. I listened to Jeannie talking about you, and I was proud of you for controlling yourself. After the way this morning went down, I started to get a little worried. Now, I am worried you don't have the restraint I thought you did. I'm also...dammit, I'm your mother."

She rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. She then impulsively reached out her hands across the table. I reached out my hands and held hers. Then, she turned and looked right at you—yes, YOU the reader—and said, "What do you want from my son? You want him to just fuck every woman he meets?"

Sorry about that. My mom has no respect for the fourth wall when she gets like that.

I walked around the table and put my arm around her, eventually calming her down enough to continue. She motioned me to sit back down, so I sat in the chair next to her. We held hands and she asked, "Where were we?"

"You called me a 'horn dog' and I said I wasn't familiar with the term," I prompted.

"Right. Look, Joshua, maybe I'm just thinking a little more clearly than I would be. You certainly gave me my 'Joshua fix' last night. It was everything I dreamed and then some. This morning was amazing, but it was also just completely crazy. You get that, right?"

I thought about it carefully before I answered. "Yes. It was amazing and crazy. I think I understand your point, but let's spell it out. If this morning was amazing and crazy, and then we go back tomorrow morning for 'morning coffee' it would be amazing and maybe more crazy. Then it just spirals out of control until at some point we get caught, or someone really gets hurt. Does that sound about right?"

She nodded. "And then there's your sister. I don't know what you have done with her—and I don't want to know. It's not like she's some fragile flower that needs to be protected, but let's look at facts here. If I told you she had met an amazing new man, but then that man slept with her best friend AND her mom, AND then had a threesome with a huge-titted nurse and two married women, what would you think of that guy?"

Oof. "I would want to kick that guy's ass. I see your point, Mom. But...how do we fix this going forward? I mean, should you and I NEVER have sex again? Do I just cut off Heather and Sarah and Charlene because they're single and don't need a 'Josh fix' like Jeannie does?"

She shook her head softly at that. "Of course not, the genie is out of the bottle on all of that. However, you've got to take control of the genie now that it is out of the bottle. Otherwise, it could destroy us all. Joshua, I had never cheated on your father in twenty-six years of marriage. Yesterday, I did. I know myself well enough that in a few weeks I know I will be craving that kind of attention again. Jeannie will be starving for it well before that. I genuinely love that girl, and wouldn't want to take you away from her. That said, we have got to lay down some rules here."

"Okay, Mom, I think we're on the same page again. Now, I don't want you to think I'm taking this lightly, because I'm not. We need to think of this as a game. There needs to be a consistent set of rules, and those rules need to be fair to everyone. Are you with me on that?"

She searched my eyes for a long time after that. "So, what, we're game designers now? We're writing the rules for 'The Joshua Game?' That seems awfully thin. Whoever's writing this story should have his ass kicked for leading us to a solution like that."

"Probably," I responded, "But it's something we can work with at least. Let's start with 'morning coffee.' If you and the nurses make that a regular thing—and by that I mean you just legitimately hang out with your friends and have coffee and socialize—then taking me along occasionally won't be a big deal to anyone else."

"That...actually sounds like a good idea," Mom said. "Then, we just make sure the days you come for 'morning coffee' are on a regular enough schedule that each of those women get to have time with you often enough to make it fair." She smiled, then. "We're really doing this. We need to write this down, then."

I started to get a paper and pencil, and then thought better of it. "Let's do this on my laptop. I can set it up in Office documents, and password-protect those. We don't want anyone to stumble across some notes and start asking what 'The Joshua Game' is."

Mom followed me to my room, and I sat at my computer desk and started the laptop.

Mom was pensive then. "Joshua, I know you're crazy about Leanne. You always have been. If you two are going to have any chance as a couple...should she know about this?"

I had to think hard about that. "It seems awfully risky," I finally said, "Not to sound disrespectful, but the same could be said about telling Dad. We both love him, and we don't want to hurt him. But can we risk telling either of them about this? Telling them about us? On the other hand, is the bigger risk in NOT telling them, and having them find out when they eventually catch us at it?"

Mom finally answered after a really long pause. "Your father will be getting back from San Diego late tomorrow night or the next morning. We have until then to think it over."

While she was thinking it over, I was setting up a schedule on a password-protected database. I had begun to enter the schedule for my high school coursework, and stopped to look at her when she answered me. I nodded and went back to the data entry. I stopped when I realized this wasn't going to work.

"I have to set this up with Leanne," I said, "at least, the initial schedule for the database. She has to be in charge of the physical therapy hours. Once that is firmly scheduled, I can work the coursework around that, and see what time that leaves me." I swiveled in my chair to look at her, and she had that mischievous grin on her face again. "What are you thinking now?" I asked.

"Oh, I was thinking about 'morning coffee' again," she said. "We could do it every day, but just designate one of the nurses who gets an hour with you. If they want an audience, or audience participation, that would be their call..."

"Mom...that's pretty much how this morning started off, and that didn't work for you. It would just get out of hand again, and you know it." She sighed at that.

"You're right, Joshua. I'm sorry, I feel like we're just over-thinking everything now." She turned over on the bed, looked over her shoulder at me, and lifted up her skirt. Her knees were slightly apart, revealing her drenched pussy in all its glory.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers