All Comments on 'Morning Glory'

by SueDanym

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm!!

I had to restrain myself with some difficulty to get all the way down to the bottom; you know that I adore anal, and that a great deal of my satisfaction and emotional fulfillment 'cums' from getting that full load of semen filling and flooding me deep inside, as you apparently do. But when I read the words 'This is a true story', I couldn't stop it if I'd wanted to!

Thank you so very much for sharing yourself here, and for giving me this mess to have to clean up now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great debut

Bring on the second story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooo sexy

More please

Naughty_PenpalNaughty_Penpalabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story - sexy, loving, detailed and well written. Please tell us more!

YarhoooYarhoooabout 7 years ago
wow I am still Hard

I love ready stories that arre true or that could be true. Us blokes like to get off on stories like this. I did and by george, my wife should watch out tomorrow morning, (SUNDAY). I know she will be smiling like you at the end. Thank you for giving me great idea for tomorrow morning. I shall try and wake her up though. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get real!

This is fantasy of the worst kind. No couple married 28 years could be that much into each other. Your detailed description of steamy erotic fulfillment in which the man and woman delight in giving pleasure as much as receiving is a disservice to readers because you give them hope that they and their spouses can achieve such perfection. You’ve inflicted more frustration on them. Are you happy adding misery to their lives? On top of everything, you expect us to swallow your claim that this is the first story you’ve written? A writer can’t suffuse a story with sensuality and sexual tension/release like this on her first try. Admit it! Sue, you are a fraud!

SueDanymSueDanymabout 7 years agoAuthor
Wowza

YES! My husband and I really ARE into each other that much, even after 28 years.

In fact, I've asked him to write a short piece about the night before Morning Glory, and will publish it under my name with a notation about the real author. Additionally, I have about 25-30 recent memorable experiences to document for submission.

And yes, it's my very first story. Thanks for the compliments!!!

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 5 years ago
I like it a lot

It was damn hot, keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best healing session yet.

I've never cum this much in my life and it's been something that I've been dreaming of, having a somewhat blocked channel of pleasure in my body. Reading this was extremely healing from the aftermath of climaxing so hard and I just want to say that I am grateful. Keep writing and thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"We used to do some type of "anal warm up",

...before he sodomized me, but now I just like the raw feeling of his dick in my ass. without the preamble." This simple sentence, direct, sensuous, hard-hitting, illustrates the point that SueDanym's "Morning Glory" is worth the time it takes to read it. It is a sensitive woman's sketch of what married sex can be and the writer, a true anal girl, shows us the way. Well done. A.S.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
Definitely felt real

I've read several stories that claimed to be true, but this is the first one that sounded true when I read it. I really enjoyed it. Great scene, great couple. Well written. Thanks!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Great way to begin a weekend morning

There isn't much better than weekend morning sex, except all-day weekend sex. :)

Enjoyed your story.

mondeoman1mondeoman1about 4 years ago
Really Good

Really liked both stories, the first of dominance and the second from a warm sexy aftermath

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous