All Comments on 'Morning Mischief'

by Desamy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Thank You!!

For letting me know this was finally posted.

It's better than the first, if that's possible. There's heaps more intimacy, and their love is clearly determined early in the story. Great job hon. I hope you continue with Winta and Shaun.

It's refreshing reading a story about genuine love for a change. ;-)

DesamyDesamyover 19 years agoAuthor
Comment on edit

My thanks to doormouse for your email about the line merging in this submission. I've resubmitted with the changes, and hopefully those lines won't be in the same paragraph anymore.. very annoying!

Thank you again for your comments. :)

normiquenormiqueover 19 years ago
MORNING MISCHIEF

Beautiful...wonderful...exciting...loving...sensuous...HOT!!

An excellent piece of work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Splendidly romantic and hot!

The love Winta has for Shaun reveals her pleasure in submitting to his desire. The love Shaun has for Winta is beautiful and so giving. To be able to trust one's mate so completely as to share one of the most intimate sexual acts is beyond compare. Your writing is warm and wonderful.

A sensuous, romantic love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful Coming Home Through The Back Door

Great story! Hope this is all based on actual events in your life! It would be a shame to write something this erotic and not have sxperienced it yourself! Also loved the discription of the beautiful woman! Nothing more erotic then a real woman!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
drawn out and lovely!

Well done. Very real and hot.

esl

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Excellent!!

I liked this even better than the first! More please! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

Once again, an awesome piece of writing amy, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

You are one of the better writers on here,you make your characters real people with real feelings.The love Shaun and Winta share is something sadly missing on too many stories in here.(I'm male,btw).Look forward to more episodes with these two.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenalmost 19 years ago
Wow.

One of the sexiest, most authentically intimate stories I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing this with us.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 18 years ago
A really hot story !

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica ! Please keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Very nice work.

Not the usual bang bang I'm cumming stuff.

Erotic because the two care for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anal......truely erotic lovemaking!

In youth, I wanted anal sex with lovers because it was different and erotic.......but it wasn't lovemaking. Someplace in my late thirties, anal sex with the right partner became lovemaking at it's most intimate.

That is what your writing represented to me. You brought back the memory of the best lover I have known and the intimate gift she gave us.

Thanks for writing.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
Get me Down

I happened upon this story and was very pleasently surprised by how well you took the progression of sex between them. It was so familiar yet so new at the same time. The title of my comment refers to what your story did to me and what I am trying to get rid of now. Thanks, its always good to move ones blood quicky to places that give us pleasure.

I intend to try to improve some of my stories and will use some of you concepts in doing so.

thanks

Kevin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous