Morning PT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him and said "I need this, but not here let's finish our run and head back to your place." Gunny was torn between the raw emotion he felt and the desire to just take her right then and there and the idea of treating her like a lady and not fucking her in some place that smelled of piss and stale beer.

Fighting off the urge to just grab her and take her right there he said "you are on first one back to the car gets first shower." he turned and started moving back to the path they had come in on.

She stopped him and said "no let's go this way" and she led him down towards the noise of the falls. They came through the face of the rock wall and where standing about 10 feet above the surface of the river on a ledge directly behind the falls. The water cascaded down with such volume that you could not see through the curtain of water in front of them. She led him down a small path that deposited them on the other side of the river from the observation deck. They quickly picked up another of the hiking trails and were on the way back to the car.

As they raced back Gunny knew he could easily pass her and win the race but his eyes were glued to those two beautiful globes swaying back and forth in those tight compression shorts. As they reached the edge of the woods and the parking lot came into view she slowed to a walk and Gunny did as well "Is everything ok?" he asked.

She shook her head slowly and said "I am just a little confused. I am not sure if I can do this." Gunny was trying to process this statement and was looking for the right words to let her know it was ok when she took off sprinting across the lot towards the Nissan; she beat him by 15 feet. She roared with laughter as Gunny trotted up to the car.

"You got me" he said "well-played I can see you are going to be trouble."

She smirked and said "only if you play your cards right" as she hopped into the driver's seat. As he climbed in beside her she said "where to?"

He said "the Hampton Inn on First Street."

She said "I thought we were going to your place?"

"For right now that is my place. It's a long story and I promise to tell you all of it but right now we need a shower and a bed"

"As long as this story doesn't end with you being married" he assured her it did not and off they went.

In the hotel room they decided the glass shower stall was big enough for both of them and since she had tricked him to win they would shower together. As he peeled off his shirt she noticed the obligatory Eagle, Globe and Anchor tattoo on his left bi-cep. He helped raise her sports bra above her head and was blown away by the nice full c-cup tits that were revealed with the dark pink areolas and her hard nipples that resembled his favorite candy from his youth red Dots.

They pointed slightly upward and were as delicious as he remembered the gummy candies from his youth being. As he licked and sucked her gorgeous breasts she slid her fingers into the waist band of his compression shorts and slowly slid them off his hips. His cock sprang from its restraints and stood proudly at attention for her inspection.

She guessed he was 7 or 8" long but it was his girth that took her breath away. It looked as big around as a water bottle. He was not the longest she had ever had but he was going to be the widest for sure.

The thought of that monster dick stretching her insides out had her pussy dripping. She grabbed his shaft and started pumping it back and forth with long strokes. Gunny was already feeling the tingling in his balls telling him he wouldn't last long so he grabbed the compression shorts covering the object of his recent fantasies and pulled them down.

As he lowered himself to his knees in front of her he was treated to an eye level view of the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. It was shaved with a small red landing strip about an inch wide but the hair of the landing strip was its natural length creating an awesome tuft of red hair for him to run his nose through on his way to lick her swollen lips.

She spread her legs enough to allow him to slip a finger into her slit as he flicked her stiffening clit with the end of his tongue. She shivered as his finger ran up and down her slit spreading her own wetness along its length. She was on the verge of orgasm when Gunny gently grabbed her hips and guided her to spin around so he could get a close up of THAT ASS.

She arched her backed as Gunny bent her forward licking her pussy from the top to bottom then allowed his tongue to continue across her taint to the her tight little rose bud. As he licked her asshole he resumed massaging her clit with his finger making small circles driving her over the edge. When she came she let out a series of loud groans and her body shook with tremors releasing nearly three years of pent up sexual energy.

Gunny stood and started the shower water giving her a chance to regroup. Just as he was sure the water temp was perfect he felt her hand grasp his cock and started to stroke him again with her hard nipples pressed firmly against his back. She reached under his ass and began massaging his balls with her left hand while her right picked up the pace of her strokes stretching his foreskin up over the large mushroom head of his upturned cock.

Gunny lifted his left foot and placed it on the edge of the shower threshold to give her better access to his balls. Instead she crawled between his legs on her knees looking up at his massive shaft and licked his balls as she appeared now in front of him. She raised herself enough to engulf the swollen head of his dick. He knew he would not last long but he didn't even think of stopping her.

As she worked the swollen member in and out of her mouth she could feel the strain on her jaw to open wide enough to handle his girth. She was nowhere near able to take his entire length in but she had another trick up her sleeve. As she felt Gunny reaching the point of no return his balls starting to draw up she gently pulled down on his sack and slid her pointer finger across his anus. She slid her tiny digit into his ass to the first knuckle as he started to shoot his load into the back of her mouth. She continued to massage his prostate as he emptied his balls into her mouth and she savored every drop.

As they slowly lathered and explored each other's bodies she felt an aching in her pussy that had been there for almost 3 years since she and Brian had last shared their bed the night before he deployed to Iraq. She needed Gunny's member inside of her and she needed it now.

She took hold of his cock and stroked it immediately being rewarded with the hardness she was craving. She turned away from Gunny without releasing his cock and directed his cock head to her pussy. She slid the engorged head back and forth along her slit using his pre-cum to lubricate her outer lips as her own juices were already stirring and moistening her insides. As he pressed forward and his large head began spreading her pussy open she was lost in a wave of emotion, pleasure, pain, joy, sadness it was all there but she really needed to feel herself filled with that tremendous cock.

With about half of his length inside of her Gunny felt just how snug the fit was and he knew his width given some time for her pussy to relax would drive her over the edge. He gently proceeded to push into Ashley whose face was contorted with desire and pain. Just when she thought he was going to split her in two she felt his stomach press against her ass. He was in she had done it she had taken the whole thing.

The realization that she had engulfed his monster cock excited her even more releasing a steady flow of her own juices lubricating his cock. As he began to increase the pace of his strokes his balls banged against her pubic mound as he bottomed out with every stroke. They came together leaving them gasping for air standing in the cascading water as his cum and her juices dripped down her leg and washed away into the drain.

They managed to finish showering and both flopped down on the bed. He lay across her with his head resting on her perfect ass allowing him to rub, kiss and gently nibble on her greatest asset. After a few moments of small talk and caressing they both drifted off to sleep.

Gunny woke 25 minutes later with a renewed energy and another raging hard-on as he felt the soft skin of his new "running friend" under him. He kissed her gently on her back making his way up to her neck. As she woke she smiled broadly and rolled onto her back causing her tits to roll outward into her armpits but still standing erect were those tasty nipples.

Gunny trailed his tongue down her flat stomach rimming her belly button before proceeding down to her tuft of a red landing strip. With a long steady stroke he ran his tongue up her slit until she felt the tip of his tongue flick across her aching clit.

Just then his cell buzzed on the night stand he ignored it but Ashley said "who is Angie?"

...Time to come clean...

12