All Comments on 'Morning Sickness'

by HappyOldGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell yes.

Can't wait to read more. Breed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave you One Star

For being blunt and wasting my time with a truncated short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting premise, but...

...why wouldn't the "bitch" captain just have him restrained at the first sign of his refusal to cooperate and just continue extracting his semen involuntarily?

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Nice

Lets hope you plan on a Series so many women so many Possibilities.

rockinzoerockinzoeover 8 years ago
I liked it but

I just wanted more, I fancy a series on this, maybe he could fuck someone he actually likes?

HappyOldGuyHappyOldGuyover 8 years agoAuthor
It's coming

I just submitted "Part 2" which continues the story and is twice as long - by itself - as Part 1. Just give the reviewers a couple of days and I think I'll take care of *all* of the suggestions and criticism made so far.

SubFuckinCutieSubFuckinCutieover 8 years ago
Got twisted quick!

Going to read part 2. I like the main character, in the fact that he so far seems to be a dick. Much like the men I end up with. :-) keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here's hoping for an encore

I'd love seeing him fuck a woman he actually admires to balance things out. Maybe an old smokin' hot teacher. It'd be fun for him to make love with her during a school class or a school assembly, under the conceit of a 'Practical Sex-Ed' demonstration.

Maybe bring in some male students for shits and giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
next chapter

chapter 2 is the same as chapter 1. what's going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
respond for 3-4 star

one if the things that I thouroughly enjoyed was the way that you described the beginning of the scene, you laid out the setting nicely but a little more detail in further entries would be appreciated, for example when you reach the end it seems rushed and then bam that's it, pregnant. but something that I feel would be needed is a little more of a how does the daughter look as her mother is forced to do these things, unable to stop or move away, how is the mothers insides moving as she reaches her forced climax. just general feedback but would love to see you take it into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please consider...

Just because a woman has sex with a man doesn't mean that he impregnates her. The human sex act only results in pregnancy 30 percent of the time. The female MUST be ovulating, so to be efficient our hero needs to know what condition his intended mate's condition is in. Thought that should be considered.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Nice, but a little rushed. Great setup! 5 for originality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous