All Comments on 'Morning Sun'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
your stories are always good

But in this case i would say your story was excellent very enjoyable as always looking forward to your next gift to us thank you much

DG HearDG Hearalmost 13 years ago
Another great story

Always good to read a story by you. I know it will be a good read.

With respect

DG

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezealmost 13 years ago
Simply Delightful

I am always thrilled when I see a new story you’ve submitted. Each one has been a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 13 years ago
Short and definitely sweet.

You're such a romantic and here that sentiment is, in all its glory. A wonderful story and maybe a little of the "absence makes the heart grow fonder?" It's great, you know I love it and I can't wait to see what else you write. Liiiike... maybe another hockey story? I won't name names... cough, cough... B... Sorry, almost slipped. ;-)

FyrewingFyrewingalmost 13 years ago
Can a reviewer use these words?

Sweet - Very tender and loving between the two.

Kind - They do things they know will please the other.

Peaceful - Tense, yes; needy, yes but peaceful because the obstacles have been overcome and this is the denouement.

I can almost see the film of the story playing out, surrounded in a shimmering gold cloud of dust-motes and sunbeams. It is a wonderfully "de-stressing" story - thank you for sharing it!

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
SA Penn Lady

Beautiful, erotic, romantic, beautifully written--in short, thoroughly SA Penn Lady.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 13 years ago
A cut above

Very touching piece the type of story I equate with the word "Erotica" sexy but with depth and tenderness.

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
I've said it before,

I'll say it again; this is a highly-crafted story. Living with someone who travels a lot isn't always easy. This is a reunion worth waiting for. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Bland, over sentimental and whilst technically sound is below your usual standard.

I haven't marked it because while clearly better than most other stories on this site, your standards have led us to expect better

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakealmost 13 years ago
I have to listen to the song now!

I really enjoyed it. There's that hint that there's a bigger story that you aren't telling us; maybe you'll expand it some day. But as it is, I love it. Of course, I'm a sucker. :-P. Keep em coming!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Great Tribute

What a great way interpretation a great song. I think the boys would be honored, especially with the thought of honoring the "ring" and all it holds near on the road away from home.

elbruteelbrutealmost 13 years ago
Short... and Good!

A good read. Almost fits in the romance category.

btw... I've always liked BadCompany's music.

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
Wondering how I missed this.......

Absolutely breathtaking as always.....

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago
FIRST TIME READING YOUR WORK

BEAUTIFUL STORY! This was the first time I'd read your work and already I am hooked.

GrimsPetGrimsPetalmost 13 years ago

If I ever get to meet up with Master again, this is what I want. Loving tender hungry sex. It's a perfect story, thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is good literotica

even without a lengthy storyline, it still conveys a lot of emotion and the sex wasn't skimped on...these kinds of writing is what elevates this site from just being a literary porn site

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

Another first read and it is impressive how you got so much love and tenderness into a brief snippet of a story. He has obviously been gone, but doing what is not clear, not that it matters, because she is OK with it. There is the matter of her scar and his anger at how she got it, an auto accident, an operation, an assault, there is an entire multi chapter story contained in that brief line just waiting to be put to life by you as the author.

One of the things I really like about your stories is that you stay away from excessive and repetitive sex. There is a current (12/2011) story series now running by Calibeachgirl (?) and I lose interest because the sex scenes are just too over the top. You use sex between lovers/couples as an affirmation of their attraction, or their love for each other, not as the central theme of the story and of course that is how love as compared to lust really is.

The worst part of reading your stories is that I feel there is something I missed out of life as my relationships never seemed to be as intense and passionate, but maybe it is just because time dulls our memories?

Please keep writing, you do it so well.

Ed0613Ed0613almost 11 years ago
Morning Sun

Wonderful story, sweet, fresh and VERY exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHORT AND SWEET

nothing beats being home in your own bed with the one you love....nice little tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...