All Comments on 'Morning Surprise'

by dreamerboi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish this would happen to me

Great, really liked it.

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffover 8 years ago
Delicious!

Having your lady piss on your face and into your mouth, is an incredibly delicious treat...especially first thing in the morning! Her piss is so strong tasting and smelling and there's so much of it in the early AM! Yummy! Thanks for this great story...it rings true! Here's a hint for those who like to try this...Some gals beg off of pissing in your mouth by saying they can't let go unless they're on the toilet. This is probably true, too, as they're trained to that over many years. My wife was one of these ladies and really couldn't release her piss standing or even squatting over my face. Then, after a knee surgery, I had to use an inexpensive portable commode with adjustable height legs, as I couldn't sit on the toilet. (Surgical supplies, Lowe's and Home Depot all sell them.) A year after my surgery, wifey and I were playing kinky games and I asked if she'd piss in my mouth. She said, "You know I just can't let it go that way." But, I suggested she try sitting on the portable commode. She was game and agreed to try. I quickly pulled the commode out of a storage closet, adjusted the legs to toilet height and detached the plastic pail from underneath, leaving a perfect "picture frame." I brought the commode into our big master bath, turned the lights down low, spread a bath towel on the tile floor and lay down, lying face up and sliding under the commode. Now, my face and mouth were ready to become my wife's personal toilet! Then I called her in...she giggled when she saw me in that position with a big grin on my face. But she just said, "Oh, well..." and turned around, pulling her panties down as she turned. Without further ado, she sat on that portable toilet seat, her hairy pussy about six inches from my face! Suddenly, she relaxed and a dribble of hot piss splashed onto my upturned face! I quickly adjusted the position of my head to get my open mouth directly under her stream, and just in time to catch her gushing flow as she let go! I gulped her delicious piss down as quickly as I could, but my face was flooded anyway! That began our piss adventures and it was so easy to do! I was able to lick her pussy clean from that position, too, causing my wife to playfully designate my tongue her "toilet paper." This also came in very handy later on when we began sharing her with other men and a wonderful way to eat her fresh "creampies"! Try it...you'll love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
like to see her get pissed on

I'd love a sequel where she gets covered in piss on her face too.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

This was super sexy and HOT! And I LOVED luv2SukMOff's comments. He knows what it's about - and I'd LOVE to have his sexperience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamerboi@dreamerboi
54 Followers
I started writing to express my fantasies and hope you enjoy them too. I love strong women, submissive men and everything in between. I'd like to hear from anyone with a comment on my stories - they're always welcome. I'd also love to hear from anyone who writes or want...