All Comments on 'Morning Tea'

by Sub_Hubbie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category.

Should be in non-erotic or fetish. I'm not certain why the butler matters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I live to be 100

I will never understand why anyone would want to be in a relationship like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Are Kidding?

Right? For real? Unbelievble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
imagine

having someone like this in your family and i mean the author of this piece no wonder people believe in adoption.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Remarkable

Remarkably NON-erotic. Hubby should be ashamed of himself for shirking the duties assigned by Sweetie, for whom he has agreed to alter the usual husband-wife relationship. If he feels slighted by Sweetie for being neglected on her BJ distribution, he needs to either kick her ass, or divorce her ass!

3* (for being competently written, although awkward and boring!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Where do you live, I need to get me one of these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

This must be no balls day on lit, yikes!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Wow

You are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Dignity

Do you not have ANY pride or dignity? Just pathetic. If this is indeed real, you should find some self esteem, kick that bitch to the curb, and move on with your life.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Blimey. Is your cap key locked?

I am not going to troll it. I am not going to troll it. I am not ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of course you're going to troll it x_dickless_x.

THAT'S WHAT TROLLS DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the previous anonymous...

...who said that this was humiliation. Did you not see the story tag stipulating "humiliation"?

And secondly, what is submission except humiliation? You must think about it not in the modern, conventional vernacular in which the word is used by the rest of us, when we are embarrassed, but in terms of the origin of the word, which comes from the Latin "humiliare", meaning to humble oneself.

An what is the essence of submission except the humbling of yourself before your Dominant, doing things you would do for no one else, possibly in front of people or in places that any ordinary relationship would not require, but to which you voluntarily, gladly submit, because you are a submissive in a D/s relationship?

Realize that this is written by a submissive cuckold living in a 24/7 Femdom relationship. This is what makes him happy. Do not denigrate his life because you cannot imagine yourself performing such duties as his.

Rather, possibly suggest that the story might better belong in another category, such as BDSM. Although I'm sure you could never convince him that he has a less than loving wife!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Conspiracy theory

I do not understand the owners of Literotica, why do not divade into two hubs the Loving Wives:

1. Where the husbands do not like the extramarital activities of their wives.

2. Where the husbands likes the wives have extramarital activities.

I begin to come to my brain a conspiracy theory. If the owners of the Literotica had divided the LW hub into two hubs, the cucks, hot wives and bulls would have read the cuck stories alone and the voting rate would have been 4.95 point average, so the BTB crow must prevent this shame from the owner of Lit............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's obvious what the stories are about !

You can tell from the sub-headings what the stories on this site are about. If you can't work it out early on but decide to read on then don't like the story and complain about it - you are an idiot.

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandover 9 years ago
A lovely story of submission and devotion

Thank you for sharing a story of loving cuckoldry. I can completely identify with a submissive husband so completely devoted to his wife's pleasure and happiness. What a good cuckold! That's why his wife loves him dearly and orders him around. I'd prefer a longer story with more than a quickie morning BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only person leaving is the bitch

I can't imagine what sick things are wrong with your brain that you'd write or post this trash. Do what any man would do - divorce the bitch and move on. Or sink the ferry with her and her lover onboard. Man was this bad. Just look at the score. Everyone hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TAKE IT EASY, GUYS. THIS VIGNETTE DEPICTS SOME 18 HOURS IN THE LIFE OF A RATHER KINKY COUPLE, NOTHING ELSE...

(1) Look @ the author's pen name (Sub_Hubbie).

(2) Look @ story tags: cuckold, submissive husband, doninant wife, femdom... humiliation!

(3) Modern medicine (fuelled by Pharma Industry's $$, ££, & €€) has identified so-called Submissive Personality Disorder in both men & women. Those people are different, but they are human nevertheless! Most of them do mot need drugs but acceptance by the rest of us.

(4) To each their own.

(5) My husband & I have an uncoventional marriage, & it works!

I'll leave it @ that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At least post this crap in the right category

You write a fetish story, put it there. You want to write a LW story then the husband in this sad tale packs his things, leaves his wife on the island and goes home to file a divorce. By the time she gets home, the bank accounts are empty, the credit cards are cancelled and the only things left in the house are hers. He's long gone, never to return. This was garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total bullshit! This belongs in Fetish to start with. And I think any man with an ounce of pride or self respect divorces her immediately!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What a pile of excrement.

He’s not her husband, he’s a butler. Literally, he’s just the hired help.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor29 days ago

Curse all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous