All Comments on 'Morning Train'

by yui

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yummy

very sexy story. i love the way it was written. i actually rate this story about 85 and i would like to read more like this story, where someone is being openly but secretly manipulated. really good.

rlb1965rlb1965almost 20 years ago
HOT!

You bring each and every moment and movement to such life, i felt like i was "Yui". And i loved every minute of it.

azblkazblkover 19 years ago
very Hott and real!!!!!!!!

Yes I must agree , I too want much more, I will say this , the fact that you had all your clothes on, and also in public trans (turned me OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN) was the trick for me , Thank you for sharing your mind , SO hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

You write incredibly well and I love the way you describe what she's feeling...it makes me feel like I'm her rather than another Mr.Glasses

kallie929kallie929about 19 years ago
MMmmmmmazing!

I've read many stories on this site but I honestly found this one to be one of the hottest! You write wonderfully and it made me feel like I was right there, too. Looking forward to more in the future!

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Sensual Eroticism

This is both beautiful and hot Yui.

A very satisfying read, I'll read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful Erotic Poetry

This story read like poetry. Erotic and sensual from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yowsa

Damn. That was amazing. I don't know what more to say.

BelegonBelegonover 18 years ago
The thrill of a public encounter...

...is captured so wonderfully here. Very hot and very enrapturing, pulling you in and forcing the visualization.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awwwsome

this story gets me over the edge....everytime!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmm...

That was so hot! I came at twice during it, and I loved the glasses guy catching up at the end.

Mmmmmm...

debauched_angeldebauched_angelover 16 years ago
wow.

Realistic.

Erotic.

Poetic.

Flowing.

Beautiful.

Hot.

Loved it...keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All your stories are rereads for me

But it sure would be nice to read something new by you. Quit being lazy and edit those damn stories you have lying around!

BastSeirenBastSeirenover 14 years ago
Breathless

That story left me absolutely breathless by the end. Not to mention that I do believe that my favorite part is Yuki's words to Mr. Glasses at the end. Loved it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Remarkable

This is a most beautiful, and intensely erotic, story. And all the more remarkable as I assume your first language is not English.

ShinyKayleeShinyKayleeover 13 years ago
Amazing!

This has to be my favorite Literotica story. Not only incredibly arousing, but also well written. Great pacing, great detail. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I read this story once just randomly and spent the last few days looking for because it's just so hot and now part of my own sexual fantasies that I had to read it again. My absolute favorite story.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Whoof!

I'm not sure if you were going for a Japanese feel or if English really is your second language (a few tiny errors and some slightly strange phrasing here and there, nothing serious), but it really set the scene wonderfully! This is one of the few stories I've read here that I might consider a genuine work of art, because of the wonderful way you manipulate the reader's reactions and emotions to evoke the responses you want. Well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

Nothing but crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely superb

Consumately written word picture, which allows the reader to "see" what is happening, and to "feel" and "smell" the flow of erotic juices.

The only thing that could have improved this story would have been if the journey had been long enough for Yuki to fuck Yui, with Mr. Glasses watching the hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy, and seeing the cum oozing down her legs.

I gave it 5 stars, simply because I couldn't give it 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story, but my question is,

does the boy actually fuck his sister, get his big prick up his sister's cute little coochie, blow his brotherly balls up his sis's little twat? I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

one of the sexiest stories I've ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous