All Comments on 'Morning Wood'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
No offense: I know some people might like these stories, but I'm just not one of them.

The concept of guys with cocks the size of baseball bats, and women with tits the size of basketballs (or beach balls), it just doesn't do it for me. I prefer my erotica to be in the realm of reality, or at least within hand-shaking distance of it. Suspend disbelief to enjoy a well-written story? I'm right there with you, man. But the level of suspended disbelief I'd have to attain to get into your style of writing isn't in the cards.

Just a suggestion, as you (hopefully) are DELIBERATELY exaggerating the dimensions of tits and cocks to absurd levels while writing these "Meet The Humpers" stories, why not post them in the Humor/Satire section? Speaking for those readers who are into more "believable" stories of sex and seduction, it would leave the incest section less cluttered, if nothing else.

I suspect those people reading your stories to get a laugh will follow you wherever you post your contributions, while those who are familiar with your Meet The Humpers series of stories and who are looking for a more "believable" kind of erotica will continue to skip over your stories when you post them. No harm, no foul.

And again, just to reassure you that I'm not bashing you, I haven't insulted the content of what you've submitted. My only contention, if you can call it that, is that your stories strike me as more satirical than anything else.

See ya.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Maybe he's right

"somethinginthewayshemoves" suggests that the continuing adventures of the Humpers family should be in the Humor/Satire category and he is no doubt correct, but one shouldn't pan them just because they don't agree with the way they are classified.

They are beyond erotica. They are frankly pornographic and as such are well done.

They are funny and I enjoy them and give them 5 stars.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Glad you like them, and I wasn't slamming them.

I stand by my earlier comment: The people who enjoy them will enjoy them no matter which header they're posted under, and the people who don't read them now will continue to not read them no matter which header they're posted under. My comment wasn't meant to judge the stories, just a suggestion to reconsider which header is more appropriate. I feel they're more satirical and humorous than anything else. It's a graphic cartoon with out the artwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cant enjoy it with such juvenile speech

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous